Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo (54646 Views)

ECOWAS Imposes No Flight Zone On Niger Republic / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Alexis11: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
ZUBY77:

Are you begging for help now? I thought you people wanted Nnamdi KANU dead.

mumu, has anybody contacted Nnamdi Kanu for help
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by juman(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shame on yoruba leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Alexis11: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Cowards!!! In their own homeland.

Na only amala and ewedu dem sabi, then to insult umu Chineke.

Herdsmen biko continue dealing with them.

Mumu grin

Herdsmen are dealing with all of us simultaneously. Some are raping your mothers in Enugu as we speak.

cheesy
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by smileyoo: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
anonym0us:
cheesy they conquered benue, installed an emir, they will do same when the community grows to the size of a local government. Buhari is on a mission to Islamise the whole country. We warned you guys, it's never too late to correct this..
lol. bros, you are very wrong, to say it's not too late, because it's already too late.
because bubu's second coming was actually the consolidation of fulani-hegemony over this nation.
are you not surprised with the boldness and audacity of these marauders, as if there's no more govt in Nigeria, to checkmate their atrocities ?
in this write-up, the identities of these trespassers are well know, yet the authorities will never go after them. why ?
Only God's divine intervention will save nigeria from this fulanization agenda, because most Nigerians are yet to realize what's up, not to talk of fighting back.
whenever a man has a serious glaring problem, but choose to ignore it or wish it away, then solution to that problem is highly far-fetched.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by CSTRR: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
I wanted to talk, but if I talk some people will say that is why we have not produced a president.
As if that is all that matters.

Abeg, anything that concern Yoruba land is a no go area for me.

Na See down look mode I dey.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Amotekun should do the needful ASAP.
We are proud of ESN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by afrika4real(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:
of what use is tinubu to us?
is Tinubu the chief security officer of Oyo state? Is Tinubu the governor of oyo state? Must we blame Tinubu for everything?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by EdwardRandy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
I seriously don't want to insult the yorubas, but how dumb can they be to expect govt to deploy amotekun??.. Is it not the same thing as expecting the govt to send police against herdsmen? Since govt is the one here in control..
If you people really want to deal with the herdsmen, copy the SE. The ESN is not controlled by the govt.

6 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Theboss100(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:
I am so disappointed right now. I was happy when Sunday drove them out but it seems that they whole thing is not adding up. The yorubas should better wise up like the igbos and take their destiny into their hands. Your leaders are keeping quiet because of 2023. This thing dey pain me. That leaders sacrifice their own people because of their selfish ambition. Is it because of FG that these fulanis are showing strength?? If your leaders mean business those herders will be gone.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Greenback: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
When nnamdi kanu was warning everybody,it was these same Yoruba people that shouting at the top if their voices,that kanu should shut up,This and that. When Kanu was arrested,they all made jest,made mockery,said all manner of evil words against him..even others like omenka (only God knows his state now),etc,they all made mockery! But what is happening today!!!??
When Nigerians see someone a liberator,they bare their fangs and snarl like angry hungry dogs and throw the baby away with the bath water. But when they see and get a Dracula that whips their bumbum with koboko and bulala,they keep mute and forget everything!

Kudos to the likes of Igboho but by and large,Yoruba people,Una Pele o

6 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by phantom24: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tonymexes:
Why can't the southern governors come together and end this people once and for all? Why's 2023 taking precedence over people's lives, livelihoods and settlements?
aboki is ur friend learn to live with them. what concerns south south governors with your woes? During elections do you guys support anyone from South-South?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Greenback: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
afrika4real:
is Tinubu the chief security officer of Oyo state? Is Tinubu the governor of oyo state? Must we blame Tinubu for everything?

Read between the lines,scratch deeper and not the surface and you will know what ooni is saying,thank you
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by hephvic: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why can't the southern governors come together and end this people once and for all? Why's 2023 taking precedence over people's lives, livelihoods and settlements?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Cattle ranches aka Ruga is the only option,
In solving this delima called herdsmen vs farmers clashes.
We cannot wish herdsmen issues to just disappear but we can find a solution to herdsmen issues by going Ruga.
United we stand divided we fall as giant of Africa.
God bless Nigeria.

Only Ruga?

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Newbreed2018: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Alexis11:

Mumu grin

Herdsmen are dealing with all of us simultaneously. Some are raping your mothers in Enugu as we speak.

cheesy
I'm not from Enugu.
Soon there will be "Emir of Ibarapa", "Sultan of Ibadan", "Oyo Emirate"
Awon cowards!!!

Why Una dey scream?

Are u people no longer Awon Accomodators? cheesy

Cowards!

Kudos Herdsmen. Finish dem cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by streetsoldier1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dreambeat:
Interesting. These people need to be tamed now before it gets out of hand

it is out of hand already
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Danzakidakura(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
I remember some yes s back some idiots were asking Igbos to vacate Yoruba land for doing legal business, now fulani is giving them a no go area in their own land and they are hiding behind their women wrapper

6 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Onepeople: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Falana is still looking for which section of the constitution to quote again .

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by emperor863(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:

To you who?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Danzakidakura(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tonymexes:
sophistication is at it pick, Tinubu should come and ask where is the cow ?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Queenserah26(f): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Exactly. If this is not nipped in the bud ASAP, it may not end well.

Tonymexes:
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by GEEBITE: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
When your sister get raped or your bother get kidnapped by herdsmen it will be fake news.A pathetic human being like you,must everything be politics.
helinues:
Pinshures or it's fake news
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Topmaike007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
wink2015:

Makinde is not in APC.

He is in PDP.

he no mean anything my friend
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Yemisi87: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:

I'm so surprise the way the guy just keep quiet on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Makinde is an embarrassment.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Bullet01(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very simple war. They should just carry poisonous chemical and pour it in every water and streams in that area. Enough is enough. No southerner can try half of this in the north.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Topmaike007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
sandymikky:

When they conquer Oyo State, where do they head next? They take on Osun, Ondo and Ekiti. When they are done with this, they move next to Edo and Delta and then to the South East and South West.
Time for all the Southern states to man up and fight before it's too late.
my brother he no go reach southeast before Nigeria distengrate

3 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by faste: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tango123:

I am saying southwest douth east, southsouth, and middle belt

Listen, i am not a politician. I am neither apc or pdp. I just choose to boycott beef. From today until fulani begins ranching, i will never eat beef again. I will get my protein from other sources

Join me all well meaning people. Make it trend on all your social media platforms. #boycottbeef. We can do this. We have the buying power. If we dont buy the beef, they wont rear the cow

#BOYCOTTBEEF.
I have not eaten beef for over a year,hope our southern people can make the sacrifice
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Tochj(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dreambeat:
Interesting. These people need to be tamed now before it gets out of hand
It had gotten out of hand already
If we continue to shy away from the truth
By looking away when those we hate is attacked.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by GallantDuke(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Alexis11:

Mumu grin

cheesy
The same herdsmen the ESN boys are currently dealing with.

4 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by uBuNiT: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jack005:
What effrontery?? Things are really getting out of hands. SW act now and fast! It goes beyond coming on nairaland to type just from the comfort of your homes..Action speaks louder and not just mere words or keypad typings.

Shatap, you wan rebel ?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Topmaike007(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Are you pondering what am pondering?
I think so brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport / El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.