Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo (54636 Views)

ECOWAS Imposes No Flight Zone On Niger Republic / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by bigfish3k: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
what power does tinubu have?

Is he the commander in chief or the governor or oyo state?
He is the surety for PMB.
He asked yorubas to vote him

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by payloader(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
I will now be needing perytmission to defend my house from strangers and armed criminals? Yoruba, una dey fall my hand. Una no go wipe those miscreants and interlopers off una land, una dey beg government wey no send una? Politicians wey dia only concern na 2023? Chai! Who do una this thing?

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by bigfish3k: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Electrochemistry:

Governors and the leaderships of southern Nigeria are all sick for giving priority to retaining their positions over saveguarding the lives of their electors. These idiots really need to be attacked by their people. They aren't fit to represent their people.
Don't attack them or don't you respect your elders anymore?
I thought it's the igbos that use side kicks to wake up their parents or don't you see what they did to EKWEREMADU

Yorubas will continue to respect their elders even if the whole SW is taken by fulanis. It should be respect first

4 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tonymexes:
Why can't the southern governors come together and end this people once and for all? Why's 2023 taking precedence over people's lives, livelihoods and settlements?
Hello

He said: “This started three days ago. The villagers had fled the place. The Amotekun personnel deployed by Oyo State Government are in Ayete, they have not gone to those villages. The police are not going there despite the several distress calls made to them.

“The hunters in the town are ready to face Wakili and his followers but they are afraid because they believe if they fight and kill him, the Federal Government will move against them. But the same Federal Government is not doing anything to ameliorate the plight of the people now. People believe fighting against herdsmen is like fighting against the Federal Government.

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by godliman: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
anonym0us:
cheesy they conquered benue, installed an emir, they will do same when the community grows to the size of a local government. Buhari is on a mission to Islamise the whole country. We warned you guys, it's never too late to correct this..
They conquered which Benue and installed which emir? are they running a fever? the Benue from where I am typing this or another one.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Masterkernel1: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tango123:

Continue, until u run into them on the road while driving. Continue, until some one dear to u becomes a victim of killer herdsmen

I can't be a victim of Herdsmen, it's those that have voted them. We evict them in my place.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Alexis11: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Newbreed2018:
I'm not from Enugu.
Soon there will be "Emir of Ibarapa", "Sultan of Ibadan", "Oyo Emirate"
Awon cowards!!!

Why Una dey scream?

Are u people no longer Awon Accomodators? cheesy

Cowards!

Kudos Herdsmen. Finish dem cheesy

Cowards were wasted like goats in Eastern Nigeria between 1967-1970. Your miserable grandparents. cheesy

May they rot in hell!

grin
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Tango123: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I can't be a victim of Herdsmen, it's those that have voted them. We evict them in my place.

When they have finished with yoruba, they will come for u and ur people

Fulani does divide and rule. They pick village by village. They know that if the whole country stand against them, they wont win. So they go village by village. They will come for ur village soon. Ur turn is coming
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by etrouble: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jack005:
What effrontery?? Things are really getting out of hands. SW act now and fast! It goes beyond coming on nairaland to type just from the comfort of your homes..Action speaks louder and not just mere words or keypad typings.

Just watch it, no blood sucking Fulani vampire will be left in Southern Nigeria in no distant time

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Tupaq: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thank God for ESN!

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by mauchiz: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Stop eating beef, when nobody is buying beef, they will go back to where they came from.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by NinjaMetahuman: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
bigfish3k:

He is the surety for PMB.
He asked yorubas to vote him
I ask again, what power does tinubu have?

Is he supposed to command buhari to call tame his tribe or what?

Is tinubu the governor of oyo state that has the power to do something or what are you people on about with tinbu this and that?

Tinubu asked yorubas to vote for his party, which other yorubas that belong to other party did, why the wailing over tinubu day and night?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by bigfish3k: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

Is he supposed to command buhari to call tame his tribe or what?

Is tinubu the governor of oyo state that has the power to do something or what are you people on about with tinbu this and that?

Tinubu asked yorubas to vote for his party, which other yorubas that belong to other party did, why the wailing over tinubu day and night?
He knows he can't vouch for PMB integrity so why was he fighting every body because of him
He fought and abused OBJ, the igbos, Afenifere etc claiming that he knows it all, he was even using agberos to flog igbo voters at agor Palace

He allowed his party to be a tool to be used for Nigerias disunity

4 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by NinjaMetahuman: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
bigfish3k:

He knows he can't vouch for PMB integrity so why was he fighting every body because of him
He fought and abused OBJ, the igbos, Afenifere etc claiming that he knows all he was even using agberos to flog igbo voters at agor Palace

He allowed his party to be a tool to be used for Nigerias disunity
lemme know when you are ready to answer my question.

:

Is he in charge of the millitary or police?

Is he supposed to command buhari to tame his tribe or what?

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by bigfish3k: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
lemme know when you are ready to answer my question.

:

Is he in charge of the millitary or police?

Is he supposed to command buhari to tame his tribe or what?

He has charismatic powers over PMB

He can't command PMB to tame the fulanis but why was he supporting them.
the infamous' where are the cows 'comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by ejanla077: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Is evans fulani? Where re the cows

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by NinjaMetahuman: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
bigfish3k:

He has charismatic powers over PMB

He can't command PMB to tame the fulanis but why was he supporting them.
the infamous' where are the cows 'comes to mind
what charismatic power o ejo?

Even buhari wife that has all his children doesnt have any power over buhari, it is now tinubu that has "charismatic power" whatever that means..

See talk self..

So because he supported buharis ambition just like atiku, saraki and whatever politicians you like right now has done in the past means he suddenly has power to command the whole president??

Trying not sound rude, but How old are you?

If tinubu support igbos to become president, you would want him to be commanding him like a puppet yeah?

Like buhari is not even far older and been in politics way longer than tinubu
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Masterkernel1: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tango123:

When they have finished with yoruba, they will come for u and ur people

Fulani does divide and rule. They pick village by village. They know that if the whole country stand against them, they wont win. So they go village by village. They will come for ur village soon. Ur turn is coming

When it comes to Nigeria politics, it's a fearful to go war with West as your partner. Individuals may be awesome, but when it comes to politics, it's high risk to bank on there promises.

Why haven't Tinubu say a word? Because of his quest for presidency. It's awful. What makes him the pride of the West?

Surprisingly, Eastern politicians may not support ESN, but they will never speak against it. During Kanu's clash, they hardly say anything, because silent is consent.

3 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by ejanla077: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
RobbStark:

Tinubu, the brown teeth thief of Yorubaland is after his political aspirations before he moves to the great beyond.
Fulani herders taking over lands in Yorubaland is not his concern for now.
They shud take all the lands if it means he will be president.

For the first time, lemme align with Nnamdi Kanu for ESN. He and his foot soldiers did great.

We are down here in the South South and Fulani herders know their boundary.

Oga fulani herdsmen have taken over delta state and edo state

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by engrchykae(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:
of what use is tinubu to us?
he brings bullion vans to you
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by bigfish3k: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
what charismatic power o ejo?

Even buhari wife that has all his children doesnt have any power over buhari, it is now tinubu that has "charismatic power" whatever that means..

See talk self..

So because he supported buharis ambition just like atiku, saraki and whatever politicians you like right now has done in the past means he suddenly has power to command the whole president??

Trying not sound rude, but How old are you?

If tinubu support igbos to become president, you would want him to be commanding him like a puppet yeah?

Like buhari is not even far older and been in politics way longer than tinubu
You vouched for some one as a surety twice that he has integrity and abused every body that advised against it, you even used violence to fight those who opposed you.
You prided your self with sophisticated politics that you know how to detect and produce good leaders.
You usurped Fasholas and ambodes achievements as your master plan because you brought them to power. Good.

So I don't see any reason why you shouldn't take the credit or failures for PMB whom you vouched for twice.

Even the Fashola you are usurping his achievements, you didn't really support his second term because you feel threatened by his popularity occasioned by his good works in Lagos.

In summary, Tinubu should take the credit for the success of PMB and also take the blames for his abysmal performance the same way he took the credit for Fasholas performance.
He can't cherry pick. It doesn't work that way

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by showafrica(m): 1:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Ooni:
of what use is tinubu to us?

Completely useless

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by olmoRoc: 4:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Are there pictures of the no cross-zone?
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Newbreed2018: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Alexis11:

Cowards were wasted like goats in Eastern Nigeria between 1967-1970. Your miserable grandparents. cheesy

May they rot in hell!

grin
OK Sir! ESN Gallant for East.

...but Oyo Emirate has come to stay grin

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by bigass123(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2021
chimerase2:
Pls wia re the amotokeuns?

You mean those red clothed fools pursuing harmless school children up and down! Mtchew
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by RobbStark(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2021
ejanla077:

Oga fulani herdsmen have taken over delta state and edo state

I am in Warri Delta state now which taken over are you talking about.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by ucham: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2021
RobbStark:

I am in Warri Delta state now which taken over are you talking about.
The takeover is in your bush settlements. I think it's better you people tell them to live in your cities and towns, to pay tax like everyone else. If not tomorrow they would Rename the bush and tell you people they have been there for 250 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.