Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 (289 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / Top Three Refi Token Platforms That Can Explode In 2022. / Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by onmata9ite8(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
...the latest breakthrough in sales and marketing to help 10X YOUR BUSINESS even if you have NO EXPERIENCE at all with selling.

In July 2020, I couldn't sell anything, not even a FREE class until I learnt this powerful secret.

....the art of COPYWRITING! (Selling with words).

Today, I'm so grateful I borrowed the money I used to INVEST in knowing how to sell (I was chronically broke��)

The art of selling took me from being a frustrated seller to being able to get 7X my audience, make more impact and gain FINANCIAL SECURITY!

Now, I've decided to equip small businesses with the same skill that changed my life.....

In the Copywriting For Business course, I'll be sharing with you ALL the secrets I know about Copywriting how you can use it to 7X your business too....

Course curriculum:

1. How to persuade anyone to buy from you (even your enemy) using COPYWRITING.

2. Sell without selling using the power of IRRESISTIBLE offers.

3. How to speak your customer's language using powerful MARKET RESEARCH.

Bonuses:
✅Certificate of Participation.
✅ Special consulting session with me on your business goals, how to achieve them, and explode your sales this valentine (worth #10,000).
✅Sales and marketing resources worth #100,000
✅Top 3 students would work with me in the VSA and be in my innercircle of sales

This certificate course is worth #10,000
Tuition fee is #5,000
Early bird: #2,000

Limited time offer (class starts on the 7th of February) for EARLY BIRDS so act now.

For more information on how to apply, send a message now on Whatsapp to:������

Benedict Onmata
The Vektor Business Coach
Re: REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by onmata9ite8(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2021
PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER......
Use Everything I Have & Get The MIND-BLOWING Results I Get Even If You Are A ROOKIE.

As a copywriter, I NEVER write ANY copy from scratch....

Yes, you heard right!

All my highly-converting copies were products of TEMPLATES (Swipe files), reserach, and my knowledge about copywriting....

Here's the thing..... If my copywriting converts, then it means that my templates work right?

Everytime��.....

Check this out....

What If You Could Get Access To:

1. All the Copywriting Swipefiles & Templates that I use to write EVERY single piece of copy THAT CONVERTS like crazy (worth #20,000)

2. All the copywriting books that help me rewire my mind & Spit Out MAGICAL COPIES (Worth #50,000)

3. All my Social Media Marketing Books which contain what I know & don't know About Digital Marketing (Worth #30,000)

4. A video coaching session with me for 1hour on your business goals, how to achieve them, and how to explode your sales this valentine(worth #10,000).....

5. Learn ALL I know about Copywriting in Just 7days plus a LIFETIME ACCESS to ask me any question about your business at anytime you please.

If I sold all these to you, I should make nothing less than 150k and chill this valentine ��

But I've created a Copywriting course worth #10,000 where you can gain access to everything and LOOT my library as you wish.

Wait........................

The tuition fee for the class is #5,000.
But if you pay as an early bird TODAY, you will get it all for just #2,000.

You also get a 100% money-back guarantee if the strategies you learn in the class don't work after 30 days.

To start the course:

Send a Whatsapp message to:

Benedict Onmata
The Vektor Sales Coach
Re: REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by onmata9ite8(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
‼️‼️ TOP EXPERT SECRET‼️

TO

SELL LIKE CRAZY!!!!
& Escape being SOLD Like A BROKE Dummy In BROAD DAYLIGHT................

So, you own this small business and right now you're stuck....

You're stuck because you have no way you could ever fund your business and now you're confused....

You're confused because you've tried to call for help and yet no one seems to even want hear your story and so you're frustrated...

You're frustrated because you've tried ever means possible to fund your business but nothing seems to work and so you feel helpless....

I know how this feels.

But what if money isn't your real problem?

What if the real problem is how to sell?

The truth is if you can learn to sell, then you will have money to fund your business and live the life you want......

Learn to make explosive profits and swim in endless cash flow FROM your business with the art of.....

Copywriting!

Its shocking how that you don't need to be a copywriter to write powerful words that sell like crazy....

How?

Get EVERY template and swipe file I use to write every piece of copy that pours in sales everytime(worth #100,000) for FREE...... I cannot do without these sef...

Lol....

All you need to do is join the Copywriting For Business course today....

..... learn the art of selling for 7days and you get to LOOT my library for FREE

You even get a certificate for doing a good job....

You also get to access me for a lifetime mentorship.....

Plus a 1hour business coaching session on your business goals, how to meet them, & how to make REAL TIME sales this Valentine (worth #10,000)....

The course is worth #10,000....

Tuition fee is #5,000

Early birds get to pay #2,000 only.

The deadline clock is fast ticking and the Early bird offer is getting ready to die......

Act now!

Send a Whatsapp message now to:

Benedict Onmata
The Vektor Sales Coach (VSC)
Re: REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by mrsage(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by onmata9ite8(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2021
>>>>>>Breaking News

Sales Expert EXPOSES Too Much!

Shocking news today as

Sales Strategist, Benedict Onmata, vows to give ALL the #100,000 FILL-IN-THE-GAP swipe files & templates he used to craft his best-selling copies for FREE in his premium copywriting course.

Experts say these materials make even DUMMIES spit out selling copies.

We're concerned about how he CRASHED this course from #10,000 to #2,000 for fast-action takers.

Send him a message right now on:

Whatsapp

Benedict Onmata
The Vektor Sales Coach
Re: REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by onmata9ite8(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
What You'll Learn in the course:

1. How to persuade anyone to buy from you (even your enemy) using COPYWRITING.

2. Sell without selling using the power of IRRESISTIBLE offers.

3. How to speak your customer's language using powerful MARKET RESEARCH.

Bonuses:
✅Certificate of Participation.
✅ Special consulting session with me on your business goals, how to achieve them, and explode your sales this valentine(worth #10,000).
✅Sales and marketing resources worth #100,000

This certificate course is worth #10,000
Tuition fee is #5,000
Early bird: #2,000

Date: 7th of February to 14th of February
Venue: Whatsapp and zoom

Send a message on Whatsapp to 08189191056

Benedict Onmata
The Vektor Sales Coach
Re: REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 by onmata9ite8(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Still interested in having a MEGA LIFE

Start the Copywriting For Business Course now!

You will be equipped with the right skills to gain FINANCIAL SECURITY and scale your business

You will have access to resources worth over #100,000, lifetime mentorship, and a special coaching session with the V.S.C worth 10k

Then, hurry now!

Early bird dies 6:58pm tonight and the price goes to #5,000 afterwards

Class starts 7pm sharp.

Send me a message now to start!

(1) (Reply)

Machine Drawing And Design Services In Lagos / Export Business Model That Generated N106,990,920 In 2020 For Us And Our Student / What Influencer/creator Marketing Is And How Brands Investing In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.