Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said (1924 Views)

Why Are Modrators Deleting Threads For No Justifiable Reason? / Pyguru: Why Do U Keep Deleting Mah Posts? / Y Do They Keep Deleting My Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jaybee seriously you need to find other ways to assert your authority. I mean deleting any of my posts without a solid reason is tantamount to bullying and I'm beginning to see sense in what your detractors say about you. If you're trying to please a potential e-girlfriend, abeg don't use me as a bargaining chip. I can never be beaten or gagged and I will never be afraid to say what I want. It's called freedom of SPEECH, so practice your dictatorship on another site not the great Nairaland ok!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
Eya! Ragdollz take heart, shey ya hear
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Lol, thanks smiley. It can be very frustrating and I'm going to report to the SuperMod about his flagrant abuses of power!!!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by r231(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
obowunmi:

grin cheesy
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2011
Baby re u hurt? Lol. . . Take it slow. U need to go give Jay bee some Mouth Action hahahaha
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by mukina2: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
what happened ragdolls?
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Baby re u hurt? Lol. . . Take it slow. U need to go give Jay bee some fluting hahahaha

As for you Reality, you are no more than a weakling grin. You must be a sickler, with the way you skip out of fights. All you know is to crawl in while there's beef aground, just to drop snide little comments then run away. You are a disgrace to manhood and yet other men's manhood is all you care about. Did jaybee say he wasn't getting any "fluting" from his gf?? If you are so concerned, pls oblige him. I hear that is your speciality. Pls stop gaying up the place, get lost!!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2011
mukina2:

what happened ragdolls?

Hello there muki. I will explain. Me and some folks usually have beefs, nothing serious. They say stuff, I say stuff. Somehow only my "stuff" gets cleaned off the thread. The second time, I logged back in only to find that A WHOLE THREAD had disappeared, just because I and the usual suspects had the same beefs cheesy. Not every one must get along, not even in the real world. So we should be allowed to agree and disagree. Jaybee has deleted posts and threads at will and not for good enough reasons. A lot of info has now been lost forever.

I don't like to play the victim but for once, I feel the need to be heard. I know you will talk to him to curb his excessive deleting nature, it's making us lose a lot of valuable data, all in the name of "cleaning up". Thanks dear.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 06, 2011
Lol @ running away. Atleast that shows I have got a life outside here. Lmao someone is hurting. I don't have anything against you n your ignorant beefing or whatever that is. Did u say gay, sniff, that's an old sh1t say something new sweetie.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 2:29am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol @ running away. Atleast that shows I have got a life outside here. Lmao someone is hurting. I don't have anything against you n your ignorant beefing or whatever that is. Did u say gay, sniff, that's an old sh1t say something new sweetie.

So you don't deny it grin. You are GAY. Anyway, run along now, your diapers need changing remember grin tongue. Coward, stop crawling about looking for beefs, only to disappear five minutes later. You, have a life outside here? That's funny. Oh yeah, a lame life. Lucky sod cheesy
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Laughed and SMH. . .Good-luck with your sad/self-hating life.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 2:37am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Laughed and SMH. . .Good-luck with your sad/self-hating life.

lmaoooo

WRONG!!!

Next time don't jump on certain topics with your "bla bla bla! emoticons, looking to be noticed. You are soooo lame. If you aint man enough, then go wear a freaking skirt and be done with it!!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Ragdollz, its ok na! U can't possibly fight with everyone.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Aww you like my bla bla bla emotion? Don't worry I will give you some as soon as I get home right now I'm not using ma laptop. Like I said before I don't have anything against you. All you need is Jesus. The problems your facing in your life is really affecting your communication skill with people and I'm afraid you don't need to be around kids before it turn you to baby eater. Think about it. . Peace
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 2:48am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Aww you like my bla bla bla emotion? Don't worry I will give you some as soon as I get home right now I'm not using ma laptop. Like I said before I don't have anything against you. All you need is Jesus. The problems your facing in your life is really affecting your communication skill with people and I'm afraid you don't need to be around kids before it turn you to baby eater. Think about it. . Peace

HAHHAA HAAHH HAAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA. This from the guy who told me THIS:
REALITY101:

Baby re u hurt? Lol. . . Take it slow. U need to go give Jay bee some fluting hahahaha

Next time don't start what you can't finish! Mumu! Goodnight!!!
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 2:50am On Apr 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Ragdollz, its ok na! U can't possibly fight with everyone.

Lol, Ok, I hear ya. But you see, HE started it. I always get beefed on but when I blast back, people start complaining grin. One day I hope I shall be exonerated for all my real and imagined crimes grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2011
Baby girl uve got to learn to pick ya battle wisely. Anyhoo, what's new wif you?
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 2:55am On Apr 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Baby girl uve got to learn to pick ya battle wisely. Anyhoo, what's new wif you?

lol thanks, I'm cool, it's too quiet here tonight cheesy I think I'll roll in early this time grin. You take care now grin wink
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 3:02am On Apr 06, 2011
Sleep well. smiley
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 06, 2011
If you got that in offensive way I fear your life because people like you easily commit murder n suicide. I'm here to mess around not into some emotional n personal stupidity act like you. Taking words from stranger n invisible people serious is just another ignorant of it own. So I promise I will never cross ur path anymore. So bounce
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2011
Ahn ahn now, rawality, e never do you. Let sleeping dogs lie. Oya --- vaaamuus from hia.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 3:10am On Apr 06, 2011
Lol @obowunmi. Thanks and sleep tight smiley.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by jaybee3(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2011
I have asked you to back up your favouritism claim with solid evidence.
I can't control people's perspective about me and i'm certainly not here for a popularity contest. As long as y'all keep acting like kids and seun hasn't complained about the way y'all are being handled then it's OK with moi.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2011
Lol, jaybee, how can I give "solid" evidence when everything has been deleted?? Tpiah's thread about Non-Nigerians: deleted. My posts between myself and one annawhite on the One-Minute man thread: deleted. All I'm saying, if u're too lazy to carefully delete ONLY the abusive posts and not the WHOLE thread where more than ten pple have contributed, then maybe this is not the job for you. Your over-zealousness in deleting my posts has become obvious to me. Like I said, there are better ways to do things.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by jaybee3(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2011
I have already explained to you the reason why Tpia's thread was moved to recycle bin.
Over 90% of the posts on that thread didn't have anything to do with the topic and simply deleting about 8 or so pages of posts didn't make any sense to me hence the recycle bin treatment.

As for your e-fight with annawhite, did i not remove both of you guys posts or are you insinuating that i favoured annawhite by any chance?
You already know the reason why posts are removed it's no like you are being singled out or anything. I don't have anything against you but rules are written for reasons and everyone signing to a forum should abide by them IMO.

Have i ever actually removed any of your posts that can't be deemed irrelevant to a topic? Be honest and criticise fairly.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by ragdollz: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
jay bee:

I have already explained to you the reason why Tpia's thread was moved to recycle bin.
Over 90% of the posts on that thread didn't have anything to do with the topic and simply deleting about 8 or so pages of posts didn't make any sense to me hence the recycle bin treatment.

As for your e-fight with annawhite, did i not remove both of you guys posts or are you insinuating that i favoured annawhite by any chance?
You already know the reason why posts are removed it's no like you are being singled out or anything. I don't have anything against you but rules are written for reasons and everyone signing to a forum should abide by them IMO.

Have i ever actually removed any of your posts that can't be deemed irrelevant to a topic? Be honest and criticise fairly.

Never mind, I can just see you spending the next two eras deleting all the trillion irrelevant posts made by everyone in your section. I guess I should feel special being able to boast that in three days, jaybee the mod deleted many of my posts. All the time certain pple are going off-topic discussing everyday affairs, or getting into a bit of an argument over nothing, I'll be sure to hit the "report" button and let you know.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by jaybee3(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Never mind, I can just see you spending the next two eras deleting all the trillion irrelevant posts made by everyone in your section. I guess I should feel special being able to boast that in three days, jaybee the mod deleted many of my posts. All the time certain pple are going off-topic discussing everyday affairs, or getting into a bit of an argument over nothing, I'll be sure to hit the "report" button and let you know.
Help us to help you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jokes apart, i'd appreciate if you use the report to mod button more often.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Hello there muki. I will explain. Me and some folks usually have beefs, nothing serious.

Nothing serious? like poking fun at dead fathers abi? or making ethnic jokes? HA.

Well Jaybee is justified. 90 percent of your posts on this site are trashier than a garbage dump. . . tongue
You log on for the sole purpose of insulting and want to cry wolf about mod. bullying.
Myself and other members have resorted to ignoring you altogether and would you mind
explaining to Mukina what is was that you did in response? I'd be more than happy to aid you if you'd like.

Jaybee is doing his job, he calls me out OFTEN so I get my share of reprimanding from the man as well.
Sure he deletes my posts too and I've gotten pissed and cursed at him, but this site is bigger than our beef and it's not a
good look having threads with 'h0e, jamo trash, busch btch, fat azz, monkey, ape" all over the place. So now I ignore,
Grow up and you won't have this problem. How dare you accuse me of secretly messaging him anyway?
Sad.  undecided Have I once accused yourself or Mukina for being cohorts as your posts were always the last one before a thread
was locked? as fishy as it looked (and was brought to my attention), I highly doubt or HOPE neither of you are that devious.

You can insult me after this if you like, your anger is YOUR headache but you deserve no sympathy.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^ why won't you let sleeping dogs lie ? Ehn, madam ? why na ?
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
ask her. she needed to read that
despite the fact that she won't change.
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by obowunmi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
ok, we've heard. She doesn't fancy you, so don't remind her or would you like to start another war ehn ? No one is perfect, so you either accept her for who she is, or keep it moving yea ---
Re: Jaybee Keep Deleting, What Will Be Said Will Be Said by mukina2: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Nothing serious? like poking fun at dead fathers abi? or making ethnic jokes? HA.

Have I once accused yourself or Mukina for being cohorts as your posts were always the last one before a thread
was locked? as fishy as it looked (and was brought to my attention), I highly doubt or HOPE neither of you are that devious.

You can insult me after this if you like, your anger is YOUR headache but you deserve no sympathy.

never ever you try to bring me down to your cat and fight  games.
why would i wait to see who's last before locking any thread
am i soo idle that i wait for  her to post before locking?
do i look like i care who posts last before locking any thread?
i didnt know you had people who could read my mind .
some of  you eh undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Scam Mail - Be Careful / Old Age Will Limit My Performance--buhari / Must Read Touching Message To Intending Immigrants To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.