Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,402 members, 6,237,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 10:17 AM

Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour (211 Views)

I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Chimamanda82: 1:39pm On Feb 01
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Fvckyouall: 1:40pm On Feb 01
Angel Michael doesn't do miracles no angel does it's God you should pray to stop spilling trash

2 Likes

Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by gaius01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01
Fvckyouall:
Angel Michael doesn't do miracles no angel does it's God you should pray to stop spilling trash

Na Catholic ideology be that. grin grin
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Fvckyouall: 1:50pm On Feb 01
gaius01:

Na Catholic ideology be that. grin grin

Catholics pray to anything

Mary
Saints
Angels
Even a circular metal box they said fell from the sky(blessed sacrament) which goes against the first commandment.

Pray to your God and only him
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Feb 01
How much financial favor the one wey dey give the advise don get for herself? undecided
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by gaius01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01
Fvckyouall:

Catholics pray to anything

Mary
Saints
Angels
Even a circular metal box they said fell from the sky(blessed sacrament) which goes against the first commandment.

Pray to your God and only him

Catholic is just like a cult . check thier 1O commandment and the Bible own, you will understand that they omit some things. I don't know where in the Bible said pray to Apostle, angel, mary.. People with charade ideology, diverting the worship of God to men. No matter how sacred the father of faith was, they can't be compare to the Sovereignty of God the Almighty.

If they can insert new books to the Bible fear those people. It will be hard for me to marry a Catholic girl. Spiritualism is zero !

And as you see them, you can't convert a born Catholic to Pentecostal it is very hard.
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by sholay2011(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01
You can't be serious...praying to an angel? Do you guys even read your bible??
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by amanda2013(f): 10:44pm On Feb 01
The same Bible that was compiled and handed over to you people abi? Jokers everywhere. Allow them to worship their Jesus,Mary, and Angels in peace Biko.
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by mansakhalifa(m): 6:48am On Feb 02
gaius01:

Catholic is just like a cult . check thier 1O commandment and the Bible own, you will understand that they omit some things. I don't know where in the Bible said pray to Apostle, angel, mary.. People with charade ideology, diverting the worship of God to men. No matter how sacred the father of faith was, they can't be compare to the Sovereignty of God the Almighty.

If they can insert new books to the Bible fear those people. It will be hard for me to marry a Catholic girl. Spiritualism is zero !

And as you see them, you can't convert a born Catholic to Pentecostal it is very hard.

The musings of gaius,
a religious fundamentalist and bigot^...
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by mansakhalifa(m): 6:50am On Feb 02
I will lead this prayer to Saint Gabriel myself... cool

I am too spiritually loaded for it.
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On Feb 02
mansakhalifa:
I will lead this prayer to Saint Gabriel myself... cool

I am too spiritually loaded for it.
Arch angel Michael
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by gaius01(m): 7:06am On Feb 02
mansakhalifa:

The musings of gaius,
a religious fundamentalist and bigot^...

From a person who can't comprehend his religion. Arrant nonsense !!!
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Ubenedictus(m): 7:38am On Feb 02
gaius01:

no be catholics add book join bible, nah protestants remove 7 books wey dem no like from bible. get the story straight
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by gaius01(m): 7:46am On Feb 02
Ubenedictus:
no be catholics add book join bible, nah protestants remove 7 books wey dem no like from bible. get the story straight

Lol, it was Catholic Google it and see.

There are seven books in the Catholic Bible — Baruch, Judith, 1 and 2 Maccabees, Sirach, Tobit and Wisdom — that are not included in the Protestant version of the Old Testament. These books are referred to as the deuterocanonical books.

A Protestant Bible is a Christian Bible whose translation or revision was produced by Protestants. Such Bibles comprise 39 books of the Old Testament (according to the Hebrew Bible canon, known especially to non-Protestants as the protocanonical books) and 27 books of the New Testament for a total of 66 books
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Bible&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiP8frYzMruAhWyPOwKHaD_BHMQFnoECA0QBA&usg=AOvVaw1qeBORSpgg7HiJaPsEI5C1
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Ubenedictus(m): 7:55am On Feb 02
wich one came first, the catholic bible or the protestant one? now u will know if it was the catholic that added or it was the protestants that removed 7 books from their bible
gaius01:

Lol, it was Catholic Google it and see.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Bible&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiP8frYzMruAhWyPOwKHaD_BHMQFnoECA0QBA&usg=AOvVaw1qeBORSpgg7HiJaPsEI5C1
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by gaius01(m): 7:59am On Feb 02
Ubenedictus:
wich one came first, the catholic bible or the protestant one? now u will know if it was the catholic that added or it was the protestants that removed 7 books from their bible

Are you not seeing what am seeing . it doesn't matter who produce the Bible first or not. What matters is who add the remaining 7 books to the Bible making a total of 74 books. And the Protestants have 66 books while Catholic have 74. Are you saying Protestants added the book and after some while the reduce it. I gave you the link to go through and see everything..

As a matter of fact Catholic is one of the oldest religion on earth.
Re: Say This Prayer To Arch Angel Michael For Financial Favour by Ubenedictus(m): 8:03am On Feb 02
i am saying the bible that was used from the bgining by the Church had 74 books? protestants broke away frm the church in the 16th century and removed those 7 books
gaius01:

Are you not seeing what am seeing . it doesn't matter who produce the Bible first or not. What matters is who add the remaining 7 books to the Bible making a total of 74 books. And the Protestants have 66 books while Catholic have 74. Are you saying Protestants added the book and after some while the reduce it. I gave you the link to go through and see everything..

As a matter of fact Catholic is one of the oldest religion on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Abolished The Law Through In His Flesh. / Do You Desire A Prayer Partner Or A Mentor? / Teach The World: A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.