Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough (1442 Views)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Izumarock70(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you are one of the #Zoo animals suffering from an advanced form of Stockholm Syndrome, may it kill you there. We in the East are not, has never been and can never be slaves to any bunch of retards. Ask the British.

We won’t tolerate any iota of killer Fulani herdsmen menace in the East. You may be comfortable with your wretched Fulanised existence where you are but we won’t live with that rubbish in the land of the Rising Sun. Where were you when our people were being slaughtered, raped and kidnapped in ISIUKWUATO? Talkative lunatics everywhere!

In less than two weeks #ESN will commence the full enforcement of Nigeria’s Anti-Grazing Law in the East. Turn into a cow then and see what shall become of you. You are about to understand how determined we are. You have the temerity to talk about monopoly of violence? All these years Fulani murderers in your #Zoo army and police uniform have been killing Biafrans, what did you fools say? Why did you not open your stinking mouth to condemn your Alimajiri Hisbah Police? Did you not see them publicly destroy beverages, worth billions of Naira belonging to Biafrans, in full view of the public? Cowards and hypocrites!

The era of Biafrans crying and lamenting to EU and UN has come and gone. The Dragon Flag has been raised! If you don’t know what it means go and ask. By the time what is about to happen is concluded, you will see Somalia as paradise on earth.

Yap all you like, hire every inch column of #Zoo newspaper as you like, there is no going back. You #Zoo animals are about to witness the type of madness you never knew existed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by KVN1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
triple996:
Ok
Don't worry sir
The war you have been praying for is doing sit-up with hitlar.(full blown war with disastrous consequences) na so bokoharams take start cheesy grin cheesy

full.. turn into a cow and see what will become of you

10 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by triple996(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ok
Don't worry sir
The war you have been praying for is doing sit-up with hitlar.(full blown war with disastrous consequences) na so bokoharams take start cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by BusinessCity: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wayo Wayo Mazi

Don't be impatient
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by OyigboUpdate: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ekperima scammer that his boys attempted killing Akpambo from Rivers state
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Bigflamie(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
He's the true son of the soil. True legend, our hero. You shall live long to reap the fruit of your labour. Iseee

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Bigflamie(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You've lost it completely. In less than 2 to 3 months you will be in a rehab center and I pray for your quick recovery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Overself: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Why don't u turn to cow now? Make u see whether those ESN AK-47 na scam! Useless goat na u b.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Dedetwo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Usually Ijo of eastern region are somewhat smart. I guess you are Ijo but eastern region. grin grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by OyigboUpdate: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Usian bolt. Ekperima
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by OyigboUpdate: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dedetwo:

Usually Ijo of eastern region are somewhat smart. I guess you are Ijo but eastern region. grin grin

Am from Abia state. My village is a stone throw from Nnamdi Cownu village the terrorist leader
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by OyigboUpdate: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Overself:

Why don't u turn to cow now? Make u see whether those ESN AK-47 na scam! Useless goat na u b.

Mtsw. ESN no get address? If they are based in the bush y did they come out in Orlu and ran back when the soldiers reinforced?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by tsdarkside(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
ipob zoo....!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Pureheart81: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Am from Abia state. My village is a stone throw from Nnamdi Cownu village the terrorist leader

Foolish talk

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Overself: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Mtsw. ESN no get address? If they are based in the bush y did they come out in Orlu and ran back when the soldiers reinforced?
Which soldier reenforce? Stupid mofos Wei run dey look for where to hide. How many soldiers collect dat day? Many! ESN....None!
ESN dey bush,if ur brave soldiers get a liver make dem enter na gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by gidgiddy: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ride on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, we are solidly behind you. The only people who dont like what you are doing are the Efulefus, shameless reprobates and caliphate slaves who are trying to protect their failed "one Nigeria"

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by kingsavage: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeria should split na. .. na by force to be one nigeria self?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by RoyalUc(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
Ride on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, we are solidly behind you. The only people who dont like what you are doing are the Efulefus, shameless reprobates and caliphate slaves who are trying to protect their failed "one Nigeria"

No be you again?

The next minute you will start playing the victim card and calling ICPC
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by OreMI22: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
The only way to convince herdsmen to be considerate of the farms they ruin is to also make sure their animals don't escape to go elsewhere to damage more farms and livelihoods.

Somehow, they don't realize that each time they uproot yams and cassava to feed cattle, they have ruined the farmer and his livelihood.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by gidgiddy: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
RoyalUc:

No be you again?

The next minute you will start playing the victim card and calling ICPC

Even ENDSARS protesters that were for Nigeria had to call on ICPC
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by RoyalUc(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Even ENDSARS protesters that were for Nigeria had to call on ICPC

grin grin grin

Let's fight but don't hit me hard...

That's good!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Flexherbal(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Things are falling apart.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by chubinwa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
anybody who is against MNK movement is either a terrorist or a potential terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you want to know the true colour of ESN, turn into a cow and see grin grin
That line sweet me die.

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Balkan(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
isukwuato update grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Randy111(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
This kanu certainly has some points. But his approach is totally wrong. I will blame his blind followers anyway. How can someone go and hide in a foreign land and be beating the drum of war from his hiding place. I will really like him to come lead that war from the forefront.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kanu ibu odogwu eji eje mba

Ohamadike 1

Infact SO GI BU EZE NDI IGBO WORLD WIDE

YOU CALL..... YOU'RE ANSWERED

ODOGWU ANA EZOLU EZOLU N'OHIA

NDI IGBO KENEBENU KANU oooo Nnamdi Kanu.... Nnamdi Kanu.... Ohamadikeeeeeeeeee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Randy111:
This kanu certainly has some points. But his approach is totally wrong. I will blame his blind followers anyway. How can someone go and hide in a foreign land and be beating the drum of war from his hiding place. I will really like him to come lead that war from the forefront.
old trick.... My question is how many people was able to command their people through a radio voice

We love his methods and it works.....we only have one NNAMDI KANU HIS SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY

THE DRUM CAN SOUND WHAT EVER IT LIKES TO YOU..... TO ME IT'S DRUM OF PROTECTING OUR LAND

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by plaindealer: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
See terrorist leader of the new South East Jihadi Terrorist Network (SEJTN) forming like crazy dog with rabies.

When we gather enough intelligence about your bush hideouts and caves, we go decimate and flush you out like cockroach.

grin grin grin.

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Randy111(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:
old trick.... My question is how many people was able to command their people through a radio voice

We love his methods and it works.....we only have one NNAMDI KANU HIS SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY

THE DRUM CAN SOUND WHAT EVER IT LIKES TO YOU..... TO ME IT'S DRUM OF PROTECTING OUR LAND

My brother we are honestly in this together but just that no other person's life can be more important to me than mine. If you like kanu life pass your own, I will say you didn't do the right thing
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Tranquillity360: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Randy111:
We love it that way.

Division of labourgrin grin

He gives commands,then we carry out the order happylygrin grin

Remember he promise to come back with hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Talks Tough by Randy111(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We love it that way.

Division of labourgrin grin

He gives commands,then we carry out the order happylygrin grin

Remember he promise to come back with hell.

Okay ooo. I hear you Bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC / Asa Dam: My First Experience In Ilorin / Popular Southern Kaduna Activist Alleges Hausa Vigilantes Are Killing Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.