Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,763 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) (54345 Views)

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
AMvanquish:
Another shithole country. After so many years of oppression & house arrest, you would think Aung San Suu Kyi would know better. But that lady fall hand big time, she now became the oppressor.

All these noise we like making, give someone small power and see their behaviour change.
The "future is female" will avoid this thread like a plague,
God will punish that girl oo if she no Repent.

2 Likes

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Shows all of una na small pikin grin grin
I wonder what he'll say when he hears about a country called Laos or Fiji
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Saig: 12:13am On Feb 02, 2021
I wish Nigeria could be better
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by 360command: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Chepos1:
Hearing this name for the first time shocked
have you heard of burma?

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 3:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Scrupulous419:
Mods on my butts ama squeeze dem nuts... angry

I'm back...

Local man "Welcome"

Am yet to be released grin
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by mikolo80: 3:26am On Feb 02, 2021
AMvanquish:
Another shithole country. After so many years of oppression & house arrest, you would think Aung San Suu Kyi would know better. But that lady fall hand big time, she now became the oppressor.

All these noise we like making, give someone small power and see their behaviour change.
very stupid woman indeed. Just wasted all her goidwill

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by nurain150(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Who ever kills the Muslim be expecting double punishment.who ever masscare a set of people not even Muslim without just cause should also be expecting punishment
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by hayzed1090: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Kingofum:
We missed Trump. More ugly trend coming soon

Evil Islamic nations are behind it

Shame on Islamist nation

Shame on Saudi Arabia

Shame on Islamist

The supporters of the coup raised a monk flag not Islamic flag.

You see... The shame is on you, your family and generation to come
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by snoopz: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
Is anybody thinking what am thinking?

if you're thinking about it happening in Nigeria oga you don score own goal
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Xeedee: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2021
All these was due to election Malpractice during the November Election and now all their leaders have been brought to book. A giant of Africa like Nigeria can't hold it's leaders accountable for the groom's constant Malpractice during all elections.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2021
meobizy:
If Nairalanders are hearing of the country for the first time then I fear to find what they indulge in during their spare time.

I still find it funny that the GameStop news didn’t make front page here. Nairalanders aren’t educated nor exposed enough to understand it. Brexit is a lost cause trying to explain here, let’s not near there.
If you can't make a thread about it, then stop judging others, if someone calls you an over sabi you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
hmmm
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
That's what happen when a woman is president.... In short 'weak'
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by BabaIbo: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I wonder what he'll say when he hears about a country called Laos or Fiji

Those ones are popular na. When I saw the news topic on FP, I was like Myanmar? Hope it is not that park in Abuja.

That other guy claiming those that doesn't know Myanmar are kids, is probably the kid here.

Burma is a familiar/known name than that Myanmar that sounds like a park in Abuja.

The full name is Myanmar Burma.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
BabaIbo:

Those ones are popular na. When I saw the news topic on FP, I was like Myanmar? Hope it is not that park in Abuja.

That other guy claiming those that doesn't know Myanmar are kids, is probably the kid here.

Burma is a familiar/known name than that Myanmar that sounds like a park in Abuja.

The full name is Myanmar Burma.
No not the full name, the full name is still Myanmar, I've known about this since 2010 or earlier.
The capital Yangon was formerly called Rangon.

Although I'm familiar with the names of all the countries in the world, I can't insult other people for being ignorant.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
JayCynic:
Aun San is an islamophobic genocidal dictator who failed to defend human rights issues in her country. Big blow to democracy but the military is doing the right thing for it's citizens. I believe they will eventually handover power when they conduct a credible election.

Nigeria can learn
I agree with your position on the bolded but not with the part about the military doing the right thing.
The Head of the military is expected to retire actively from service in a few months with no major hope of a civic future.
The man is thought by many to be brash and dictatorial - as most senior service men tend to be.
This coup was orchestrated in part by his hope to cling to power by all means - giving a flimsy excuse that Aun San violated import- export laws.
They have arrested over 50 cabinet members for the past 2 days. Who does that if that if the true reason was about violation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.