Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! (2728 Views)

Undergraduate Student,read This... / Tell Me Where Do You Read Crypto Analytics ? / Tiles/marble Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm the founder of Arena Roofing Tiles.

We specialize in all major types of roofing products that's of international standards and quality.

DO YOU NEED ROOFING TILES THAT WILL LAST UP TO 50 YEARS?

... AND, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE VARIOUS ROOFING MATERIAL IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET RIGHT NOW...THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU!

Stay tuned...

WHY DID I CREATE THIS THREAD?

Recently, whenever I discuss with our new customer, they mostly complained about how sub-standard product is now proliferating the Nigerian roofing market due to the high exchange rate.

Hence, there's a need to fill that void and educate you... so that you will not fall prey to such tales in the nearest future.

Another reason why I created this wonderful and informative thread is that most of our new customers find it difficult to differentiate the type of roofing design or colour or thickness they will need for their next roofing project.

Are you in this category too? If yes, don't worry I've got you covered in this thread.

As you all know, I'm very passionate to help you get a QUALITY roof over your head.

Roofing sheets/tiles are one of the most important aspects of a building project. Apart of the fact they serve as covering to your building. They also give that special beauty to a building structure.

On this note, we are importer of quality Stone Coated roofing tiles (Gerard) from New Zealand, North Korea majorly with over 50 years warranty.

We also manufacture quality Aluminum roofing sheets that are of various colours and thickness.

What makes the Roof tiles look difference is the design, colour and also the price. Some are coated with two stone. Meaning two colours... Example: shingles, roman, Milano mostly come in two colours.. Like shingles black and white, Milano wine and black, and so on.

This depend on what the importer instruct the manufacturer to produce.

I know what you’re looking for is the best and not imitation, and you want stone coated roofing tiles that will give your home an edge among others around you.

So... this is why you must be very vigilant when making your choice as to which roofing sheet to go for that will provide you good value for your hard-earned money.

In this thread, we have studied carefully most of the various types of roofing sheet out there and we have come up with an analysis on each of them from their prices, quality and most importantly durability.

Going with the latest trend, Stone Coated Roofing Tiles seems to be the latest in town with a longer life span. It is said to have a life span of 50years without cracking, rusting, or fading off.

=======

Let's start with Stone Coated Roofing Tiles (Gerald).

For the stone coated roofing tiles popularly known as Gerald, we have different designs:

I. Roman Design

II. Milano Design

III.Shingles Design

IV.Bond Design

V. Classic Design

VI.Shake. Design

For The Aluminium Sheets, we have:

I. Step-tile (0.45mm and 0.55mm) thick

II. Longspan (0.45mm and 0.55mm) thick

III. Metrocopo (0.45mm and 0.55mm) thick

To be continued...

P.S. You can call or WhatsApp me on 09030640957 for your original stone coated roofing tiles (Gerrard) and Aluminium sheets.

1 Like

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Let's start with Gerard ROMAN..

1. ROMAN DESIGN

The Roman tiles are known for providing timeless, traditional beauty to your roof. The tiles have a barrel profile that provides that unique flow to the roof. Usually traditional roofing materials are heavy and require a lot of reinforcement which costs more. You can avoid this by using our roman profile of tiles that are light weight therefore do not require extra reinforcements. They are also highly durable unlike traditional wood or clay tiles that break easily and erode.

Roman design are light weight and easy to install. They do not wither over time and they are made to resist growth of organic plants on them for about decades.

Roman design look like Milano just that, it has slim edge and a wide opening (gutter) than Milano. Due to demand of milano, most people at times take Roman for Milano.

ROMAN comes in various colors.

The next on our list is Milano design...

1 Like

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2021
2. MILANO DESIGN

Inspired by traditional Roman tile design, Gerard Milano tiles look smooth, clean and elegant. Its timeless profile makes a strong statement, especially on steeply pitched roofs, and with a Mediterranean heritage is ideally suited to coastal properties and those wanting to make a statement of style.

The textured stone colour you choose for your Gerard Milano tile roof will add character and individuality to your home.

Milano is another standard that look so beautiful on roof. But when it comes to beauty on roof and standard. The milano design make a lot of sense.

Milano comes in different colours...

See images below:

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2021
3. SHINGLES DESIGN

If you crave for elegance and classy stuff. It's Shingle. The Shingle design is Expensive due to its colours and being loved by customers.

Shingles normally comes in two colours.. The most common of it is black and white shingles. But the beauty of it is in its colours riot. Due to this, most demands for different colour combinations.

Various Colours of Shingles are:

Charcoal black,

Wine and black,

Green and black,

Tiger colour,

Ox blood red and black,

And many more...

See some images below

1 Like

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2021
4. BOND DESIGN

The next on our list is the Gerard Bond design.

The bond design is designed almost the same as the classic design but with deeper and more refined curves that make your roof look more modern and stand out. These roofing tiles provides unique and eye catching beauty to your roof because of the curves and the granular, natural stone finish.

They are ideal for those looking to add a spark of beauty and elegance to their roof. Besides the beauty, these tiles are also exceptionally strong and light weight. The tiles are available in a wide range of colors. They are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.

The bond design also offers unparalleled air circulation within the curves of the tiles after installation. This ensures that your house stays cool saving you on energy bills.

Some of the colors available include dark green, black, grey, burgundy, maroon, and many others.

The tiles are 1340mm long by 420mm width. Each tile offers coverage of 0.5628 square meters.

Why bond design?

From experience, Bond design (black) is the highly demanded colour by most customers in Nigeria right now.

Most high ticket clients love this design very well. They like going for black because black will make colour reflection in building easier, it fits in your house color no matter the paint you use for your building.

Why Bond is very common in the market is because it has fair market price and and the gutter size was built in such a way that fits in most customer's request.

Bond Design comes in different colors.

SEE picture below:

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2021
5. CLASSIC Design

Just as the name "classic"... This stone coated design is highly unique on roof after installation, even though it has a narrow gutter that is not as wide as Roman, Bond or Milano.

It's so easy to identify due to its narrow gutter size. You will get to know this later on.

Meanwhile, see the various colours of classic design:

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 4:08am On Feb 03, 2021
6. SHAKE Design

Truth be told, the shake design is not highly demanded in Nigeria like others, and the request is also very low in this part of the world. Hence most importers don't like bringing in the design.

These tiles are known for providing timeless, traditional beauty to your roof. The tiles have a barrel profile that provides that unique flow to the roof. Usually traditional roofing materials are heavy and require a lot of reinforcement which costs more. They are also highly durable unlike traditional wood or clay tiles that break easily and erode.

The shake design is similar to shingles design. It also comes in various colours.

Colours Available: Black, Black with white pattern, Black with Brown pattern, Terracota

See images

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Keep the calls coming in for more enquiries

Call/WhatsApp me 09030640957
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 5:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Keep the calls rolling in for more enquiries about your project and budget. There's always a lay down plan that will fit your budget.

No matter where you are in Nigeria. We got you covered and delivers across the country.

Call/WhatsApp me on 09030640957

More update loading...
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2021
WATER COLLECTOR (Rain Gutter)

Most of Nigeria receives above average rainfall throughout the year. This means bountiful harvest for farmers but around homes, this much water can cause havoc when not well collected and directed.

Also, water collection through roof water collector in Nigeria allows you to store water for use to water your kitchen garden, cleaning the car, and other uses around the house.

Roof gutters are an important addition to your home because they collect rainwater and direct it away from the house through the downspouts or to a storage tank. This prevents water from falling around the house and causing water damage to the walls.

As rainwater falls from the roof to the ground, it splashes on to the walls making them wet. Eventually, this leads to mold growth on the walls which discolors the walls and makes them look unsightly.

But that is not all, rainwater falling near the house can cause more severe damage to your house. As rainwater falls near the house it seeps deep into the ground that holds the foundation of the house.

Over time, the ground becomes soggy which affects the structural integrity of the entire structure. Adding roof gutters to your house is, therefore, an investment you should take seriously which is why you need a company you can trust by your side.

Getting roof gutters for sale in Nigeria can be confusing especially when it is your first time buying roof gutters.

Which material is the best?

What type of roof gutters should you get?

But, you do not have to worry about getting quality roof gutters because that is what I'm here for, to help you.

Rain gutters are also available in different styles including; K-style gutters, half round gutters, and seamless gutters.

The K-style gutters have more capacity than the half round gutters and therefore they need better fasteners to the roof.

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by Dijita: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Try and use picture of Nigeria houses for the roof gutter
Thanks
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by Uniquisite: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Dijita:
Try and use picture of Nigeria houses for the roof gutter
Thanks

Thank you sir, Alright.
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by FunnyDude(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Uniquisite:

You must be joking.. Just say you have never see one at your area of residence

Rightly said, sincerely, there are a lot of innovations nowadays, most people are now mounting international structures right here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by Dijita: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Uniquisite:

You must be joking.. Just say you have never see one at your area of residence
I have and have paid for it to be install on my building
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by Dijita: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
FunnyDude:

Rightly said, sincerely, there are a lot of innovations nowadays, most people are now mounting international structures right here in Nigeria.

There is nothing international about those building. There are wooden houses that is unique to the western world because of their weather. Our houses are better but will be too costly to heat during winter. I know because I have one of those.
I asked you to show it on Nigerian house because anyone considering it is better educated seeing it on a Nigerian structure

1 Like

Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by Paultrium: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wow, such a detailed description. Thanks! It’s hard to find information this useful on the Internet.
I will pay additional attention to the tiles I choose when I decide to make a new roof for my house. Next month, I plan to do that, andd I have already booked Indianapolis roof contractors to help me. They are the best professionals in the city. They can install a roof in two days, which is exactly what I need because I am very busy. However, I would like to watch them and listen to what they say about the roof and the house in general. Maybe they will give me good advice regarding the exploitation of the roof.
Re: DON'T BUY THAT ROOFING TILES UNTIL YOU READ THIS! by Xenisha: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
When choosing roof tiles, it's important to consider factors such as durability, cost, and aesthetics. Stone-coated metal roof tiles from gallery here https://technonicol.in/materials/stone-coated-metal-roof-tiles/stone-coated-metal-roof-tiles-by-technonicol.html are a popular option as they offer a long lifespan, are resistant to severe weather conditions, and have a visually pleasing appearance. However, when it comes to choosing the right stone-coated metal roof tiles, there are a few things to keep in mind.

Material: The metal used in the roof tiles should be of good quality and rust-resistant.

Color: The color of the stone-coated metal roof tiles should complement the color of your house.

Design: The design of the roof tiles should match the architectural style of your house.

Installation: Make sure the roof tiles are installed by a professional with experience in installing stone-coated metal roof tiles.

Brand: Do your research on the brand and read reviews to ensure they have a good reputation.

By considering these factors, you can ensure that you choose the right stone-coated metal roof tiles for your home.

(1) (Reply)

Liquid White Mercury For Sale / Turkish Bullet Proof Door,china Doors ,stainless Rails,pop Ceiling / Pure And Original Honey From Adamawa State For Sale (cheapest Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.