Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For (3054 Views)

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Which Of These 4 Phones Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Gptech(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Chai!
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by bennyefosa19: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hi. Since you are used to using an Oppo phone, you should go for the Oppo Reno 3. It has really good features especially the MediaTek helio P90 chipset which is very powerful for gaming and daily use.

Ceenachi:
I want to get a reliable phone that will serve me for a period of time
I have 3 phone that is on my mind which are...
Oppo reno 2
Samsung A80 and
Xiaomi Poco x3 NCF

I really care about beauty of the phone and camera quality

Thanks in anticipation

(Note: I used Oppo reno 2f some month ago)
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by bennyefosa19: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
oppo reno 3 is a good option as it comes with decent battery, good camera, fast refresh rate and a reliable mediatek processor

Ceenachi:
Oppo reno 2
Samsung A80 and
Xiaomi Poco x3 NCF

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Ceenachi: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
bennyefosa19:
oppo reno 3 is a good option as it comes with decent battery, good camera, fast refresh rate and a reliable mediatek processor

Thanks but I don't even lie reno 3
Too shapeless for my liking grin
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Najume: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ceenachi:
Oppo reno 2
Samsung A80 and
Xiaomi Poco x3 NCF

Thanks in anticipation

with 120hz I see no reason for you to reject Poco x3 nfc
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Kayconcept2(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2021
Randerl:

No matter the phone you r getting always remember the admonition of the great Hong Kong Telecoms innovator and expert...

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by hoilakes(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Your list is not completed until you add what you like in mobile phones, you compare them, you check your budget... but sometimes you might get a good smartphone for a lesser price than what you are thinking... cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Fonjewel0(f): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2021
The most beautiful phone I know is Tecno Camon 16. Am sure of its durability.
The camera quality is on point ,64 MP ultra quad camera. Storage is ROM 128GB + RAM 6GB. 48MP dual front camera.
It has a super video mode too.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Corroro: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Randerl:

No matter the phone you r getting always remember the admonition of the great Hong Kong Telecoms innovator and expert...
calm down, this is the real thing

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Corroro: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fonjewel0:
The camera quality is on point ,64 MP ultra quad camera. Storage is ROM 128GB + RAM 6GB. 48MP dual front camera.
yeah you could say that, good thing is the Camon 16 series comes in so many variants to choose from.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by Randerl: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Corroro:
calm down, this is the real thing

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by tafat: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fonjewel0:
yes us a great phone no doubt, but check out the specs of the Pova and see how complete it is for a device
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Go For by tafat: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=Randerl post=99855625][/quote]I wonder the reason for this pic, I've been using my Camon 12 Air for over a year now without needing to go to carlcare for anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Etisalat 20kobo/second Calls To Any Network & 275MB data. / Infinix Zero Stock ROM / MTN NG To Introduce 17 Digits Recharge Card PIN (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.