Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (58496 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by michoim(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
The land of the rising sun indeed!Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Asianjollof007: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Aisha sef focus on Buhari, she no condemn the herders since. You can’t blame anybody for wanting their family to stay alive.
I just wish we can achieve peace without violence.

Sadly, there's no peace without violence. Countries, organisations fought before they settle their differences!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
".......Aisha Yusuf, be very careful.”

Lol.

When it comes to religion they can't see clearly. I pity innocent fulanis, but as long as the entire fulani dosen't call erring bandit herdsmen to order, report them, surrender them, the entire peeps will suffer for the sins of a few.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by cbi24: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by MartinsD12(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sammy07:
Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over ESN’s Attack On Herdsmen, Cattle, Calls Her Talkative Lunatic

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/01/nnamdi-kanu-replies-aisha-yesufu-over-esn%E2%80%99s-attack-herdsmen-cattle-calls-her-talkative
I have always seen this aisha as a propagandist and not even an activist, her activities and actions are for her own selfish gains and not for the masses, eastern security network under our able south eastern leader mazi nnamdi Kanu has done credibly well what South Eastern politicians or even the political ohaneze ndi igbo can't do.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Kudejo: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
We can see from this rant that Kanu has already lost whatever sanity he may have had and he has finally completed his transformation into a Warlord trying to start a war Within the country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Halexgos3(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Where can I urinate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Rugaria: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
northvietnam:

Every actions has an aftermath
But you conviniently overlooked the fact that these "actions" are the "aftermath" of previous violent actions by the fulanis, abi?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by tesppidd: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and his wife and children are in Amelica.

Online Biafra and ESN warriors are on nairaland hailing ESN.

I only pity those who have decided to sacrifice their lives in the bush for a runaway leader who most likely has 2 oloshos to fuc tonight.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
northvietnam:

When they burn igbo shops in the north , don’t cry Oooooo

SHUT UP!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
northvietnam:

Yes o... no be lie

Every actions has an aftermath
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by 989900: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
id911:

So you don't know Aisha Yusufu is an Edo woman?

Are you surprised dumber than dumbs lick Nnamdi's @ss?

Aisha is a thousand times more balanced, objective, knowledgeable, insightful, etc. on issues than Nnamdi.

No one wants marauding Fulani killer herdsmen in their backyards; we don't want this degenerating into a tribal war either (something Nnamdi relishes with every ounce of his body, spirit, mind and soul while he lives in the UK with his family).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I agree with Kanu on this. Hisbah police do worst than this.

We in South South need to create our own security outfit to flush every terrorist and their sympathizers to the north and southwest where they belong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by melodyogonna(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
... and so it begins
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by OpinionCounts(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
northvietnam:

When they burn igbo shops in the north , don’t cry Oooooo

They have already been doing so using religion as a covering. Drinks owned by igbos worth millions are destroyed every year in the north because of religious hypocrisy in a secular country called Nigeria, it's that not trouble? Is that not injustice? Is that not madness?

And this is not done because they destroyed any persons farm or property or anything wrong for that matter, just purely because some religious sect or group just decided that they will not allow that, and this is supposed to be a secular country with freedom of religion oo, no one has ever screamed war, no one from the north either their traditional rulers or politicians or elites have ever condemned this.

How difficult is it for a group of people to just live like their fellow sane humans? All your host is asking for is for you to live like every other sane human and stop causing problems..stop destroying your hosts properties, stop destroying your hosts farms, stop raping your hosts daughters and wives, stop killing and maiming your hosts, stop terrorising your hosts, is that too much to ask from a normal human being?

Even wild animals have laws and rules they obey that enable them live with each other, I then wonder why a whole human being will want to live lawlessly and without rules for control. GOD FORBID.

34 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by kolmart: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
I have started to hate this woman activist

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by 02Kebreal(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
KANU is an idiot,brainwashed fool.
His followers are brainwashed terrorists.
That's highly uncivilized,posting video of your terrorist members maiming and killing.
Where is the smartness in d idiot?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
helinues:
sad

Lol, this your pics means you're watching and minding your business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by thrillionaire(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mehn I too like this Mazi Kanu. He is so sound and forward. Aisha should be ashamed of herself. That she was vocal against the government during the endsars movement doesn't give her the effrontery to be foolish and covertly threaten violence. She's never condemned the Fulani and their evil once... Anyways, muzzies always muzzies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
tesppidd:
Nnamdi Kanu and his wife and children are in Amelica.

Online Biafra and ESN warriors are on nairaland hailing ESN.

I only pity those who have decided to sacrifice their lives in the bush for a runaway leader who most likely has 2 oloshos to fuc tonight.
you either fight with Kanu or get killed by herdsmen.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by OmoAkin85: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
lol i pity biafrans.bcus when war start mmk wont be here to lead u people..it will end in tears
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by payloader(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good one, Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Eillyeillz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
God protect the igbos in the north. Cuz obviously Nnamdi kanu doesn't care about their safety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
02Kebreal:
KANU is an idiot,brainwashed fool.
His followers are brainwashed terrorists.
That's highly uncivilized,posting video of your terrorist members maiming and killing.
Where is the smartness in d idiot?
the best strategy in war is using the media to your own advantage. any Fulani herdsmen will think twice before going to those areas.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by uboma(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
aryzgreat:
Did Aisha condemn Hisbah police that demolish beverage drinks of Southerners? Muslims and hypocrisy.

Same way you demolish our beverage and beers in North is same way your cows that destroy our farms will be destroyed

You cannot live in the North and insist that you must consume alcohol.

Go back to your hometowns and consume all the alcohol you desire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Yesboss0009: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
fulani has beef ....let them export it and improve the life's of there people......and add to our economic growth....no b only oil oooo oil go soon caste

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by harmony75: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aisha was quite all these atrocities by Fulani men invading other parts of the country wht right does she have to speak up naw. I'm disappointed in her and her supporters this shows she's just like her senseless northerns �

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by pat077: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
turn to a cow and see what will become of you grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by uboma(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
cocu25:
What's wrong with mazi. The drum he is beating will only hurt innocent people.

Exactly.

Nnamdi Kanu is a coward.

He hides behind the scene and instigates trouble.

The youths who do his bidding will face the law very soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by basty: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
I am beginning to like Mazi Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by Maliqcious: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
IlovePMB:
Aisha Yusufu should stay there till fulani wipes out Edo. Nnamdi Kanu well done.
they can't wipe out Edo okay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack by DSC7: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
uzohcars:
Nnamdi kanu, he knows how to insult and also knows how to empty a person. Laugh wan ki me here ooh. Well, Aisha should first condemn the headsmen activities before anything.

[/b]Turn into a cow then and see what shall become of you[b] grin grin grin grin

@bolded cracked me up.......

Attahiru right now........

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. / Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.