Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina (83705 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Kenny242(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
This morning went to get "kayan Mia" and this is what I got for 100naira undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by padi94(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Is it many or small.. talk don't sit on d fence... We don't live there with you

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by emillysmigael(f): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Spring onions kiss I miss those days in kankia and safana

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Ottyn01(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Ottyn01(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

You can get it at that rate in the North, no doubt.

One advantage of staying in the North is the availability of food stuffs and it's low price.

You can cook a soup of five hundred and it can last for 3-4 days in a roll. North is bless with food but thier problem is most of them here don't know how to cook. That is why you see malnutrition in thier kids..

I love North no doubt, but insecurity have change my choice. embarassed embarassed

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Omihanifa: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
It's very possible he bought those things for ₦100 because most vegetable sellers in the north always try to sell their perishable goods on time so as to prevent loss or damage because there are no storage facilities to preserve them.

Towards the evening time, meat too can be gotten cheap because the seller would rather sell it for cheap than allow it decay and start smelling unlike in the south were the sellers would store the unsold meat in a cooler and use iceblock to preserve it till the next day

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by mariahAngel(f): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:
Bros you can lie ooh grin

Only that tomato and pepper is #350 here in Lagos not to talk of onions undecided

It could be true though...

Look at all these fresh vegetables we got for just #600 here in Lagos.
There were still some carrots left apart from the ones in the picture.

18 Likes

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Jafar1: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
North is blessed with low cost of living, but they are equally cursed with high rate of poverty....

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by sherylbaky(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

Only that tomato and pepper is #350 here in Lagos not to talk of onions undecided
Na so things cheap for dat side esp our local foodstuffs. I miss those days in Kankara

10 Likes

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by BF69BF: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Enjoy na, just geddifok off our faces.

How is this even on FP?
The other thread was onion, what kind of trash is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by humilitypays(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
If they like they should give it to you free of charge, we don't care. Tell Fulani herdsmen terrorists to leave southern forests.

Yes the constitution of Nigeria says Nigerians can live in any part of Nigeria they wish to, but not in government reserved forests that even indigenes are not allowed to enter.

Fulani herdsmen are not different from other Nigerians.

They should go to towns and cities where other Nigerians live and rent a house and live in peace and build ranches for their cattle business if they want to live in the south. Enough of disguising as herdsmen to carry out kidnappings, robberies, rape, murder and other heinous crimes in the south.

Worst of it all, most of these Fulani terrorists are not from Nigeria. Shame on Nigerian customs that cannot protect Nigerian borders against foreign terrorists

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Romanoff(f): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
A poster from Zamfara will soon post his own.

4 Likes

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by obicoolnino: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
A
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by stuff46(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kenny242:
This morning went to get "kayan Mia" and this is what I got for 100naira undecided

Good one
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Scrupulous419(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ottyn01:

U follow am go market guy?

Mods no go see this one block..but always love my nuts... am gonno remain lawless as long as this guy is lawless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by motivate555: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Are you interested in buying these things (Onion, Crayfish, Pepper etc) in bulk at a cheaper price? If you are share this post.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

You can get it at that rate in the North, no doubt.

One advantage of staying in the North is the availability of food stuffs and it's low price.

You can cook a soup of five hundred and it can last for 3-4 days in a roll. North is bless with food but thier problem is most of them here don't know how to cook. That is why you see malnutrition in thier kids..

I love North no doubt, but insecurity have change my choice. embarassed embarassed

That insecurity bit happens in some exterior villages/settlement not cities.

Life is very stress free in the North. Somewhere like Lagos is just a killer place. People are dying faster and they don't know It.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by akilo1: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
We have alot going on in this country to talk about,funali ,convid 19 bandit and boko haram and dangote ass ...oga talk your tomatoes story and park well jare
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Sheuns(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kenny242:

E small sef. I used to buy more for 100 naira in Rogogo, Zango. That was when I was serving.

Sometimes we go to their farms to get some for free. Hausas are hospitable. I miss those days.

7 Likes

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by theFilmtric: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
its better to eat garri in Lagos than eat chicken in the religiously intolerant part of the North
The only reason I love the north -Unity
Whether in good or bad

Not onions or tomatoes

Meanwhile I am a comrade cool smiley

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by HeadShot: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
If not for insecurity....

Give it to the North

Only one onion is 50 naira in Lagos
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by adioolayi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
God bless the North...as for food..dem no dey injure themselves grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by PAWG(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Is this the new trend?
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Henry22(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
So make we fry crocodile head for you no? undecided
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by rawtouch: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by Nazgul45(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hehehe this one na sure pot of stew grin grin grin
But why meat no dey there??
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by infogenius(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kenny242:

It's fair compared to what we buy in Lagos
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by slimjosh231(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice.
Re: The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina by berbs: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Heeyah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.