Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (36944 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by OfoIgbo: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Omeizadean post=98651908][/quote]

Lokoja does not belong to Fulani, so your theories fall flat.

Benue is in the north, yet Fulanis killed thousands of Benue people.

I can assure you that Benue is beyond the Fulani reach. I know it is a very painful thing for the Fulanis to accept.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!
Our fathers failed to do the right thing!!

They failed to harness our potentials!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!

Guinean ,go back to futa njalon ! You're nothing but a blood sucking primitive subhuman from the land of savages ! May Uthman Dan fodio continue to rot in hell if you don't declare your secession now ! Of all the things you may think you have,you guys actually lack the most important of them all - the brain ! How would you manage all the rubbish you listed above without having functional brains which is your major challenge ?

Go and feast on your cow's dung fool and remain dumber than you're already ! Secession my foot !
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by savageyoungboy(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Make it happen as soon as possible
I need to learn state and capital. I still can't recite it till today. Nigeria too big!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by eeetuk(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Adamu Garba: "A liter of groundnut oil and cotton is more expensive that the liter of oil, and it has unimaginable chain value for production in different industries, from pharmaceuticals to detergents etc."

Adamu Garba is arrogant!
A liter of groundnut oil and cotton is more expensive than the liter of oil, said Adamu Garba. That proves Mr. Garba lacks skills, achievement and abilities to even do a simple math. When you look at Nigeria sources of revenues from 1970 to 2020, Northern Nigeria contributes Zero Naira or penny to Nigeria economy.

Northern Nigeria went to war in 1967 to remain part of Nigeria out of fear that North will not survive without oil revenues from South/South geopolitical zone, studies from foreign and local scholars about the state of Nigeria have reported.

This is more evidence in a recent speech titled “Nigeria Has Revenue Problems” by Nigeria minister of finance and National planning, Zainab Ahmed. In that speech, MS. Ahmed said Nigeria oil revenues hit N8Trillion in 2011. But in 2015 oil revenues dropped from N6Trillion to N3.8 Trillion as a result of decline in the price of oil.

And as soon as MS. Ahmed made the above data available, President sent out a statement informing Nigeria lawmakers that Nigeria has revenues problems. This was followed by the finance minister, MS. Zainab Ahmed taking loans in the amount of $29.96. Nigeria and foreign media reported these loans over several days.

So, if Northern Nigeria has something to offer Nigeria, why did Nigeria take loans when oil price declined in 2015? Nigeria relies 100% on oil revenues. Northern Nigeria lives on revenues and without it, North will cease to exist. They know it. The lie that North has cows, coconut oil, raw materials and that revenues from them can help North live without Oil revenue is not supported by any evidence.

Do the Math!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by edi287: 1:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Is he including Middle Belt as part of the North? What the Bleep does he mean about Northerners having sympathy for Niger/Delta region as one of the reasons why it's invested in one Nigeria??

This Adamu Garba guy is an idiot. I do agree that North won't be as handicapped as Ndi IPOB claim it'd be, but this guy needs to get off his high horse!

The arrogance of the so called "big 3" tribes is hilarious!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by dinggle: 2:16am On Feb 02, 2021
Garba Adamu when the North goes;
1. We shall celebrate our dissociation of stigma from out of school children with rusty bowls and flies around them.
2. We shall celebrate our dissociation from stigma of sharia law.
3. We shall celebrate return to educational excellence & competition.
4. We shall celebrate the end of quota brains and minds.
4. We shall celebrate respect for lives and properties.
5. We shall celebrate dissociation from child marriages.
6. We shall celebrate a closed and tightly secured border.

With regards to our success as a country after a divided Nigeria, the North is not our competitor, never was, never will be! unlike you, it is useless explaining to a non competitor or quota mind; the what, where and how of our paths to nation building. Block all the rivers and don't forget to put a barricade in the Northern airspace. You might even consider building a gas plant in the North to suck-up all the oxygen flowing from North to South, repackage it and sell it back to us, it will be more profitable to your cow milk. I understand, it is not your doing, it is what quota education did to your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by knowledgeable: 2:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Nice one Adamu Garba... The new Generation of Arewa would divide this country when the time comes!!

Dear yan Arewa!!

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

God bless Arewa!

How come with all those qualities from the North, the black world, African world & the rest of the world, the world are celebrating, Wole Soyinka, China Achebe, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Psqured, Wizkid etc, an
not even one from the blessed Arewa??...

Arewa, in this age of internet, social media etc, you will be surprise the depth of damage that have been done to the Fulanis as a race since Buhari became Nigerian president.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Shattuck(m): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2021
this idiot kept listing natural resources, if natural resources were the most important thing I am sure African countries would not be the poorest.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by xtgozie(m): 3:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Dear yan Arewa!!

God bless Arewa!

.and you guys are still the most impoverished in West Africa
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by paschalj4(m): 3:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!!
I really can't wait for that division to happen. ASAP grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by nick50(m): 3:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Na them religion of piss.. See him forehead
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by nisai: 4:27am On Feb 02, 2021
omoharry:
i am not tired of the Yorubas ,the Igbos ,the south south people and the middle belt but I am sick and tired of the Hausa-Fulani ..If they should leave, then the rest of us will happily prepare a sentforth party for them to leave then seal our borders and ensure thier kind do not live among us anymore .Good riddance
You deserve a big fortune for this.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by steam74: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2021
mamdanju:
My view too. We are wasting too much energy on one Nigeria. The Union is not workable. The IBO's have dented the image of this country so bad that everywhere you go you are view as either a drug pusher or a yahoo yahoo. We should go our way and we will be better in the long run
Where have you gone that the view you as drug pusher or fraudster?
You lot just sit in your homes and talk trash that you know nothing about.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Asianjollof007: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

No region in Nigeria can survive today whitout the north!!

We feed you and your families!!

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

We give you all sort of fruits!!

We give you that goat you enjoy as nkwobi!!

We give you raw materials!!

At the end you call me a Parasite!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

That cow is your achievement werey, iya maje yin baje.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19
I should stop reading stories from invalids.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Plssss middle belt are not part of the north.
We are not, we wud never be.

If kwara and niger state wants to join them, good.

Kaduna south, plateau, benue, etc we wont join the oppressors
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by steam74: 4:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Mineral resources in Nigeria and their locations
Bitumen – Lagos, Edo, Ondo, Ogun.
Coal – Ondo, Enugu.
Oil and gas – Akwa Ibom, Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Imo.
Gold – Edo, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Ijesha, Oyo.

Agricultural resources in Nigeria and their locations
Cocoa – Edo, Anambra, Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Oyo.
Coffee – Kwara, Bauchi, Osun.
Cotton – Katsina, Kano, Niger, Kwara, Sokoto.
Groundnut – Ebonyi, Katsina, Sokoto, Kano, Niger.
Kola nut – Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kwara.
Oil palm – Akwa Ibom, Imo, Anambra, Oyo, Aba.
Plantain – Ogun, Oyo, Osun.
Rubber – Delta, Cross River, Ogun, Edo.
Sugarcane – Sokoto.
Timber – Edo, Ogun, Delta.

https://www.legit.ng/1161400-list-natural-resources-nigeria-locations.html

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Prolific007(m): 4:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Just Hear His Name Adamu...Mumu, He Forgot That The Core North Are Just Some Bunch Of Lazy Folks Both Men and Women. I Can't Believe They're Nursing This Pipe Dream, Thinkin' They're The Force That Holds Nigeria Together But In Reality It Is The Middle Belt That Has Held This Country Together.

There Were Even More Soldiers From Middle Belt That Fought Civil War And The Middle Belt Has Been The Only Link That Connects The Core North And The South Together. I Wouldn't Want To Blow My Pipe Or Make It Seem Like I'm Braggin' But Let's Just Say The Truth For Once.

The Middle Belt Is Self Reliant Even Though The South Doesn't Want Us To York With Them, I Can Tell You That The Benue Alone Can Take Care Of Everything And Supply The Needs Of Southeners Without Minding What The Gibberish That Buffon Is Spewing Up There. Bringing Plateau Into The Context Is A Mega Level Shit Not To Mention Kogi Self Because These 3 States Can Handle The Needs Of Southern Nigeria From Food To Fruits To Supply Of Building Materials. So If The Core North Wants They Can Even Leave Today Without Wasting Time.

I Prefer Eating Goat Meat And Pork Rather Than Eating Beef From Cows They Feel It's The Best Thing After Slice Bread. They Can Go Ahead With The Secession If They Have The Balls....For I Have Known Them To Be Unrepentant And Ungrateful Parasites Since The Inception Of This False_Fake, Scam "One Nigeria".
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Prolific007(m): 5:01am On Feb 02, 2021
KpakpaJulaga:
What and what state made up north? Kogi, Benue, kwara are not northern states.

Even Plateau, Nassarawa, Abuja And Niger Are Not Core Northern States But Middle Belt States.
Make Them No Worry When Time Come All Men Go Answer Him Father Name
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by wagiver(m): 5:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury could be officially confirmed in the next couple of weeks. fury vs Joshua channel uk
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by pfadom: 5:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Mr Man. Don't waste our time. If you're serious why are you always restless each time you hear restructuring? Whatever you claim you have in the North, we have much more in the south.

What we don't have at all, we can buy from more sensible, reasonable human beings from any neighbouring Africa.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by shadeyinka(m): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19
What are you waiting for!

We will gladly release you to go to Niger Republic!

Good riddance!
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by mrnelsono(m): 5:16am On Feb 02, 2021
Kwara1stson:
which oil they south east sef? Igbo people n attache

we no be attachee oil dey oguta and ohaji/ebgema both in imo state, and imo is still home Africa's biggest gas plant

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!
it is cheaper to import those things from foreign countries.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Anaedo1: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2021
isthatso:
He is actually right! The people that will lose the most are the people shouting secession...the SE! The SE are the ones with the most to lose because their land cannot provide for their population and they are the ones whose current incomes largely derived from outside the SE and most of their investments are outside the SE. . Though I am sure they will eventually sort themselves out but they will be hit the hardest initially.

Another idiot spotted..
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by SoldierPikin: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2021
The problem is that the Fulani North will want to take all the "Northern" ethnic groups along.
I can only imagine if Okar's coup had succeeded and certain core Northern, dominated states would have been excised from Nigeria.
Their quest for domination, thirst for power, and contempt for uncountability has long been observed.

https://dawodu.com/omoigui8.htm

"This clique has an unabated penchant for domination and unrivalled fostering of mediocrity and outright detest for accountability, all put together have been our undoing as a nation.

This will ever remain our threat if not checked immediately. It is strongly believed that without the intrigues perpetrated by this clique and misrule, Nigeria will have in all ways achieved developmental virtues comparable to those in Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, India, and even Japan.

Evidence, therefore, this cancerous dominance has as a factor constituted by a major and unpardonable clog in the wheel of progress of the Nigerian state. (Sic) It is suffice to mention a few distasteful intrigues engineered by this group of Nigerians in recent past. These are:

(1) The shabby and dishonourable treatment meted on the longest serving Nigerian general in the person of General Domkat Bali, who in actual fact had given credibility to the Babangida administration.

(2) The wholesale hijacking of Babangida's administration by the all powerful clique.

(3) The disgraceful and inexplicable removal of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Professor Tam David-West, Mr. Aret Adams and so on from office.

(4) The now-pervasive and on-going retrenchment of Middle Belt and southerners from public offices and their instant replacement by the favoured class and their stooges.

(5) The deliberate disruption of the educational culture and retarding its place to suit the favoured class to the detriment of other educational minded parts of this country.

(6) The deliberate impoverishment of the peoples from the Middle Belt and the south, making them working ghosts and feeding on the formulae of 0-1-1- or 0-0-0 while the aristocratic class and their stooges are living in absolute affluence on a daily basis without working for it.

(7) Other countless examples of the exploitative, oppressive, dirty games of intrigues of its class, where people and stooges that can best be described by the fact that even though they contribute very little economically to the well being of Nigeria, they have over the years served and presided over the supposedly national wealth derived in the main from the Middle Belt and the southern part of this country, while the people from these parts of the country have been completely deprived from benefiting from the resources given to them by God.

(c) The third reason for the change is the need to lay a strong egalitarian foundation for the real democratic take off of the Nigerian state or states as the circumstances may dictate.

In the light of all the above and in recognition of the negativeness of the aforementioned aristocratic factor, the overall progress of the Nigerian state a temporary decision to excise the following states namely, Sokoto, Borno, Katsina, Kano and Bauchi states from the Federal Republic of Nigeria comes into effect immediately until the following conditions are met.

The conditions to be met to necessitate the re-absorption of the aforementioned states are as following:

(i) To install the rightful heir to the Sultanate, Alhaji Maccido, who is the people's choice.

(ii) To send a delegation led by the real and recognised Sultan Alhaji Maccido to the federal government to vouch that the feudalistic and aristocratic quest for domination and operation will be a thing of the past and will never be practised in any part of the Nigeria state."
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Tareq1105: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Go with your cows.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 02, 2021
All the north have going for it? As in, all the negative indices dragging Nigeria back being domiciled there? The other parts of the country will forever be grateful if you leeches just do that.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!!

I'm beginning to like you with this mentality. The mentality of seccesion, that is.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

There's a difference between owning cows and being a cow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.