Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing (37023 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ggood: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Evidenx:
Lets do a test run for 6 months,if all the northern people nor turn alimajiri for boarder to south south and other region...hahaha.
You want to kill me with laugh

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by tipsieoladj(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2021
This Adamu no fit get sense in this life and even in the next... imagine this slowpoke won the election...
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwara1stson: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
ggood:
How will the core North show them pepper
they don't see them as core northerners
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ggood: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Kwara1stson:
they don't see them as core northerners
Ok but the see Nasarawa people as core Northerner
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Kwara1stson: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2021
ggood:
Ok but the see Nasarawa people as core Northerner
what exactly is your argument?
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Nwokos: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2021
why is northerners bent on making every other regions to stick together,you can go your separate way and allow others to have peace,even if we don't have the resources to sustain at least we can live in equity and enjoy our lives
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by allawizzow(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2021
humilitypays:
You lack knowledge of history.

Medicine ad Mathematics started in Egypt and Egypt was never an Islamic nation then.

Muslims crusaders conquered Egypt and turned Egypt to a lazy country it is today. Egypt lost all her glory, all her civilisation and science the moment Muslims conquered it and turned it to an Islamic nation.

Islam does not support science and technology. It is only reentry that they started catching up. They spend most of their time cramming Quran and praying 5 times which reduces their productivity.

Science and technology requires total dedication to excel.

Fulani has already conquered the north even as minority.

How Fulanis Conquered Hausa People And Made Hausa People Their Slaves

1. Sultan of Sokoto is fulani not Hausa.
2. Emir of Kano is fulani not Hausa
3. Emir of Katsina is fulani not Hausa
4. Emir of Gwandu is Fulani not Hausa
5. Emir of Kebbi is Fulani not Hausa
6. Emir of Ilorin (Yoruba land) is fulani not Yoruba.
7. Shehu of Borno is Fulani not Hausa.
8. Emir of Zauzzau is Fulani not Hausa
9. Governor of sokoto state is fulani not Hausa.
10. Governor of Katsina state is fulani not Hausa
11. Governor of Zamfara state is fulani not Hausa
12. Governor of Kaduna state is fulani not Hausa
13. Governor of Kano state is fulani not Hausa
14. Governor of Jigawa state is fulani not Hausa
15. Governor of Gombe state is fulani not Hausa.
16. Governor of Yobe state is fulani not Hausa.
17. Governor of Taraba state is fulani not Hausa
18. Governor of Nasarawa state is fulani not Hausa.
19. Governor of Borno State is fulani not Hausa.
20. All imams in all the Northern states are all Fulanis not Hausa
21.All Emirs in all the core Northern states are ALL FULANIS not HAUSA, because the fulanies KILLED all Hausa Kings, high chiefs and replaced all Hausa Kings with fulani as Sultan and Emirs after the genocide in the core north by fulanies.
22. All former President of Nigeria from the north were all Fulanis not one is Hausa.
23. Hausas are not allowed to become a Sultan, Emirs, major mosque imams, state Governors, or President of Nigeria.
24. Fulanies have finished the Hausas and rendered them useless and slaves to themselves.
25. President Buhari's CABALS are all fulani no hausa.
26. President Buhari's security chiefs are all Fulanis no Hausa.

Today Hausas are only used as foot soldiers by their new master's the fulanies.

Even in Buhari's government, there is no Hausa among his CABALS. All are Fulanis. All security chiefs in Buhari's government are Fulanis NO HAUSA.

This is what Fulanis want to replicate in other parts of Nigeria BUT THEY HAVE ALREADY FAILED

New 37 police commissioners :

NW. 12
NE. 8
NC. 4

TOTAL NORTH. 24

SW. 7
SS. 5
SE. 1

TOTAL SOUTH. 13

I am expecting the usual explanations from Ibrahim Audi, Barrister Oluwole Adesina and the likes. . . . .Ayo Ojeniyi

I dont like to discuss these things.

You make 37 new commissioners of police and a certain region gets only one.

It's nonsense.

If you ask policemen to write exams before these promotions that region might top many other regions.

Yet....

How then do you make top promotions and not give them an equitable share.

You do these things and feed bigots with red meat.

And justify hoodlums and their logic.

If these other zones are now so smart they get the lion share in appointments at high cadres what then are we still doing with quota system and federal character?

Call me what you like.

But one Nigeria should be a Nigeria where no Nigerian should have an advantage over another Nigerian by virtue of where he comes from.

I know many Igbos who switched states and took Arabic names to write NDA exams. They sought the privilege of lower cut offs in some states.

It shouldn't be.

Let's discard quota system and federal character.

Let's run the country like the super eagles.

In the alternative, let's give the regions near autonomy.

Also:
The police promotions should be investigated.

Juniors being brazenly promoted above seniors

A man in course 19 who has done nothing remarkable is ranks ahead of his seniors in course 17

Where on earth is an institution run like that?

A 2ic today becomes his oga's oga tomorrow while his oga has not failed a promotion exam and has no stains in his file.

The police service commission is supposed to be in charge

But the whole thing has been bastardized.

Politics, corruption, cronyism have taken over.

The morale of police can't be boosted by a haphazard promotion list that has broken the hearts of many officers.

Officers who lost their stations to EndSars hoodlums promoted?

Officers who defended stations against Endsars hoodlums not promoted?

What are the criteria?

What is merit?

A certain officer is on top of the hill.

His course mates are still at the middle of the hill.

His only achievement is that he once worked with a former president.

A certain new CP is now CP , his coursemates are still CSPs and ACs.

And the man has never had a double promotion, has never done anything remarkable.

Man-know-man and corruption, both of you are killing Nigeria

Even though I won't want to digress from the topic of discussion, there are too many falsehoods in what you wrote there.
Medicine did not start from the Arab.
Egypt is a backward nation.
All governors in the core North are fulani. Even Ganduje?
All past presidents are fulani. I don't know if this includes gowon, babangida and Abdul Salam Abubakar.
Igbos changing their names to take NDA exams. Maybe you don't know they pick a their entry state by state and no state is left out. My cousin just graduated NDA in 2019 and did not have to change.
How can emir of kano be a fulani man.

You have a subjective mind already that all hausa speaking tribes are fulani.
Fulanis have their language called fulfude. How many northern speak this language? Just few. This shows that fulanis are minorities.
Take it away from your mind that you can't make to top position without being a fulani man. Nepotism lives in the heart of every Nigerian. And people always complain when they are not benefiting enough. My uncle failed to help process the admission of my friend because she is not from his state. He said he has limited slots and can not give to outsiders who aren't from our hometown. I know of 2 VCs in my universities who gave mass admission to their majority of the people of their town. These people are not northerners o. Someone from my town who one time became chairman of federal character commission help a lot of people from his town with government job during his reign but reserved juice once like ndic, sec to his family members while others were getting prison, civil defense and Co. I heard of a permanent secretary of a ministry who gave employments to over 700 candidates and only one is a Northern while the rest are from southeast. When the minister got wind of it, it was really dragged even to national assembly but her saving grace was that she was technical that they all passed due process. It only failed federal character but nevertheless it was let to pass.
Nepotism and tribalism are deep in our blood.

You are right when you said hypocrisy. It is true because we all shout and show our disdain when it does not favor us.
I'm also looking for many opportunities through the back door as well. This is what Nigeria taught us. So it does not apply to only fulanis but it cut across.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ThatFairGuy1: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

No region in Nigeria can survive today whitout the north!!

We feed you and your families!!

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

We give you all sort of fruits!!

We give you that goat you enjoy as nkwobi!!

We give you raw materials!!

At the end you call me a Parasite!!

I just can't wait to mount into the corridor of power!!

We have to change alot of things...

Our fathers really failed the north!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!
Can you eat your food and your cattle if we do not buy in Southwest?

If you think supplying us Agricultural produce is a favour then it's a favour we're buying from you as well

Anytime I sees this kinda assertion from you I do ask myself wether you think it can't be grown down here in Southwest.

We only relaxed here because we always get the supply from North, if we couldn't we'll definitely venture into FULL SCALE MECHANIZED FARMING.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Arewa1stSon: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Can you eat your food and your cattle if we do not buy in Southwest?

If you think supplying us Agricultural produce is a favour then it's a favour we're buying from you as well

Anytime I sees this kinda assertion from you I do ask myself wether you think it can't be grown down here in Southwest.

We only relaxed here because we always get the supply from North, if we couldn't we'll definitely venture into FULL SCALE MECHANIZED FARMING.

shut up! You have no fertile land for farming... You land can only be suitable for cocoa and corn.

Infact na your region go suffer pass!!

Stop deceiving yourself... Even with one Nigeria tell me how your region is doing?

Apart from Lagos what we all know who are behind it development

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ThatFairGuy1: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2021
humilitypays:
You lack knowledge of history.

Medicine ad Mathematics started in Egypt and Egypt was never an Islamic nation then.

Muslims crusaders conquered Egypt and turned Egypt to a lazy country it is today. Egypt lost all her glory, all her civilisation and science the moment Muslims conquered it and turned it to an Islamic nation.

Islam does not support science and technology. It is only reentry that they started catching up. They spend most of their time cramming Quran and praying 5 times which reduces their productivity.

Science and technology requires total dedication to excel.

Fulani has already conquered the north even as minority.

How Fulanis Conquered Hausa People And Made Hausa People Their Slaves

1. Sultan of Sokoto is fulani not Hausa.
2. Emir of Kano is fulani not Hausa
3. Emir of Katsina is fulani not Hausa
4. Emir of Gwandu is Fulani not Hausa
5. Emir of Kebbi is Fulani not Hausa
6. Emir of Ilorin (Yoruba land) is fulani not Yoruba.
7. Shehu of Borno is Fulani not Hausa.
8. Emir of Zauzzau is Fulani not Hausa
9. Governor of sokoto state is fulani not Hausa.
10. Governor of Katsina state is fulani not Hausa
11. Governor of Zamfara state is fulani not Hausa
12. Governor of Kaduna state is fulani not Hausa
13. Governor of Kano state is fulani not Hausa
14. Governor of Jigawa state is fulani not Hausa
15. Governor of Gombe state is fulani not Hausa.
16. Governor of Yobe state is fulani not Hausa.
17. Governor of Taraba state is fulani not Hausa
18. Governor of Nasarawa state is fulani not Hausa.
19. Governor of Borno State is fulani not Hausa.
20. All imams in all the Northern states are all Fulanis not Hausa
21.All Emirs in all the core Northern states are ALL FULANIS not HAUSA, because the fulanies KILLED all Hausa Kings, high chiefs and replaced all Hausa Kings with fulani as Sultan and Emirs after the genocide in the core north by fulanies.
22. All former President of Nigeria from the north were all Fulanis not one is Hausa.
23. Hausas are not allowed to become a Sultan, Emirs, major mosque imams, state Governors, or President of Nigeria.
24. Fulanies have finished the Hausas and rendered them useless and slaves to themselves.
25. President Buhari's CABALS are all fulani no hausa.
26. President Buhari's security chiefs are all Fulanis no Hausa.

Today Hausas are only used as foot soldiers by their new master's the fulanies.

Even in Buhari's government, there is no Hausa among his CABALS. All are Fulanis. All security chiefs in Buhari's government are Fulanis NO HAUSA.

This is what Fulanis want to replicate in other parts of Nigeria BUT THEY HAVE ALREADY FAILED

New 37 police commissioners :

NW. 12
NE. 8
NC. 4

TOTAL NORTH. 24

SW. 7
SS. 5
SE. 1

TOTAL SOUTH. 13

I am expecting the usual explanations from Ibrahim Audi, Barrister Oluwole Adesina and the likes. . . . .Ayo Ojeniyi

I dont like to discuss these things.

You make 37 new commissioners of police and a certain region gets only one.

It's nonsense.

If you ask policemen to write exams before these promotions that region might top many other regions.

Yet....

How then do you make top promotions and not give them an equitable share.

You do these things and feed bigots with red meat.

And justify hoodlums and their logic.

If these other zones are now so smart they get the lion share in appointments at high cadres what then are we still doing with quota system and federal character?

Call me what you like.

But one Nigeria should be a Nigeria where no Nigerian should have an advantage over another Nigerian by virtue of where he comes from.

I know many Igbos who switched states and took Arabic names to write NDA exams. They sought the privilege of lower cut offs in some states.

It shouldn't be.

Let's discard quota system and federal character.

Let's run the country like the super eagles.

In the alternative, let's give the regions near autonomy.

Also:
The police promotions should be investigated.

Juniors being brazenly promoted above seniors

A man in course 19 who has done nothing remarkable is ranks ahead of his seniors in course 17

Where on earth is an institution run like that?

A 2ic today becomes his oga's oga tomorrow while his oga has not failed a promotion exam and has no stains in his file.

The police service commission is supposed to be in charge

But the whole thing has been bastardized.

Politics, corruption, cronyism have taken over.

The morale of police can't be boosted by a haphazard promotion list that has broken the hearts of many officers.

Officers who lost their stations to EndSars hoodlums promoted?

Officers who defended stations against Endsars hoodlums not promoted?

What are the criteria?

What is merit?

A certain officer is on top of the hill.

His course mates are still at the middle of the hill.

His only achievement is that he once worked with a former president.

A certain new CP is now CP , his coursemates are still CSPs and ACs.

And the man has never had a double promotion, has never done anything remarkable.

Man-know-man and corruption, both of you are killing Nigeria

All what you wrote about Fulani doesn't concern me, I just have to correct your assertion about Islam, science and technology. YOU'RE NOT INFORMED

Go and read about Al-Biruni, ibn Sina(Avicenna), Anawati and host of others o can't remember now
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ThatFairGuy1: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
shut up! You have no fertile land for farming... You land can only be suitable for cocoa and corn.

Infact na your region go suffer pass!!

Stop deceiving yourself... Even with one Nigeria tell me how your region is doing?

Apart from Lagos what we all know who are behind it development
We do not have fertile land but have land suitable for cocoa and corn(according to you), yet you said we do not have fertile land.
Does that make any sense?

Well I won't argue with you about land fertility, it's only From you I'm hearing vegetative areas isn't fertile. joke on you.

If you do not know, in the North you can not grown ANYTHING without the use of fertilizer while we barely use fertilizer here yet you said our land isn't fertile

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Arewa1stSon: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

We do not have fertile land but have land suitable for cocoa and corn(according to you), yet you said we do not have fertile land.

Well I won't argue with you about land fertility, it's only From you I'm hearing vegetative areas isn't fertile. joke on you.

If you do not know, in the North you can not grown ANYTHING without the use of fertilizer while we barely use fertilizer here yet you said our land isn't fertile
the north can't grow anything without fertilizer?? Keep deceiving yourself!

I just pray this country divide Sha...

Just a week of lockdown in Lagos state... We see what hunger lead the youths to.

We see 1 million boys, awawa boys looting, killing and robbing people just because prize of food stuffs skyrocketed and people can't afford to eat.

I know your region more than you could ever imagine!!

I have been avoiding your comments and stereotypes because I don't want to be attacking the west because I don't want the entertainment the children of hate.

Same you have been quoting me on every thread just to provoke me into attacking your region.

You even went as far as stereotyping the fulanis because some group of criminals are attacking your region.

If I decide to stereotype and attack the Yorubas here on Nairaland na una go run!!

Banning can't stop me...

As for herdsmen... I sincerely want your leaders to eject all the herdsmen in your region... It's for our own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by MsAllison(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

my love didn't you see my invitation angry
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by bjdon: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

Imagine a southerner calling me... a Diallo who owns thousands of cows that each cost not less than 300k a parasite!!

The current centralized system of governance has impacted all parts of the nation. If we go back to a regional model, with each region being responsible for generating revenue, we would see all the regions developing their internal economies, which will be a good thing for all in the long run

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ThatFairGuy1: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the north can't grow anything without fertilizer?? Keep deceiving yourself!

I just pray this country divide Sha...

Just a week of lockdown in Lagos state... We see what hunger lead the youths to.

We see 1 million boys, awawa boys looting, killing and robbing people just because prize of food stuffs skyrocketed and people can't afford to eat.

I know your region more than you could ever imagine!!

I have been avoiding your comments and stereotypes because I don't want to be attacking the west because I don't want the entertainment the children of hate.

Same you have been quoting me on every thread just to provoke me into attacking your region.

You even went as far as stereotyping the fulanis because some group of criminals are attacking your region.

If I decide to stereotype and attack the Yorubas here on Nairaland na una go run!!

Banning can't stop me...

As for herdsmen... I sincerely want your leaders to eject all the herdsmen in your region... It's for our own good.

Yes I had to because you support what should be criticized.
What Happened inlagos is due to the population of Lagos, all ethnic groups participates in those misdeeds you made mention of. If you see any in other Southwest, not because of hunger bit covetousness.

I reemphasize again that YOU CAN'T GROW ANYTHING IN THE NORTH WITHOUT FERTILIZER.
I HAVE FRIENDS THRE WHO PRACTICES LARGE SCALE FARMING not an assumption
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by ThatFairGuy1: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
MsAllison:
my love didn't you see my invitation angry
O don't do such
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by criuze(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2021
its better you people realize this.

we can survive independently only the British are causing you people paranoia

its better will go creatively that chaotic

whether we'll perish in biafra or not, there's no two ways about our love for dearest country

Biafra was there before Nigeria

allow us to go and worship our God

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
So why is it that when Nnamdi Kanu talks about referendum, some of these Northerners will call for his head?

Lets all go our different ways with no war, Nigeria has failed
kanu doesnt ask a genuine freedom. so people see him as a child play.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Teenaira: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Samfloxin:
If the north leaves this country,no state governor in the north can pay beyond two months salary not to talk of providing infrastructure. Without the oil in the south, the north is finished.

Where will they get the money to pay the 2 months salary. This people are pure parasites because they refused to be educated but want to enjoy all the benefits that education brings about. The only enemy the north has is the north. They have over enjoyed the Nigerian Union. If they see any of their people telling them the truth they will banish that person, Lamido Sanusi is a good example. I am just watching gently what they will do to the Sultan of Sokoto now that he chooses to tell them the truth too.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Michaeljnr225(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!

Always spouting gibberish as usual. The get all these things naim them never secede from naija. To slap u just dey hungry me
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by gidgiddy: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
kanu doesnt ask a genuine freedom. so people see him as a child play.

Which one is genuine freedom? He wants a referendum where people choose their destiny. What can be more genuine than that?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by 400billionman: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Parasitic writing.

If you have value, you don't talk.
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by SirGod: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
onthehill:
It’s Not Altogether A Bad Thing For The North To Secede From Nigeria - Adamu Garba

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba says with all that the North has going for it, it will not be a bad thing for the region to secede from Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Adamu listed the benefits the Northern region has over other regions. According to him, if the North secedes from Nigeria today, many regions in Nigeria will suffer. He added that no single person is afraid of a breakup of the country.

He pointed out that the ''hatred'' towards the Fulanis and everything North can be the greatest undoing of the secessionist groups once the North pulls out of ''the Union called Nigeria''.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1355895842872438784?s=19
my prayer answer be that oo
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by gforce5: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
First and foremost, which North are you talking about? I hope it's not the middle belt states of Kwara, Benue, Kogi, Nasarewa, Plateau, Kaduna, Niger and Taraba? Those states own the majority of resources in the so-called "north" and they are not going to join you lots.

Secondly, you talk about feeding the south when you cannot feed yourselves. If you could, you would not be producing Boko Haram, almajiris,Miyetti Allah, Herdsmen and Bandits. A region that can feed itself would not be migrating to several parts of the country just to beg for alms. No, you would farming in the village and produce enough to export to others. You know that this isn't obviously the case.

Thirdly, you are ranked low in all human indexes. Literacy, economically and life expectancy. Whether you like it or not, you lots have one of the highest poverty rate in the world as you keep having more children than you can afford to have. No nation ever progresses when they have more mouths to feed than the available resources.

Fourthly, if you kept up with the latest trends in the 21st Century, you would know that mineral resources is no longer the main source of wealth for any functioning country. It's all above I.T. South Korea is one of the most advanced countries in the world. It has zero resources. It got to where it is through it's human resources. Same thing with Japan, Israel, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. The aforementioned countries are even more advanced than the gulf countries with their oil. Speaking of the gulf, do you know that Dubai has the least amount of oil compare to other countries in the Emirate and the middle east in general? Despite this, it is the most advanced country in the middle east bar Israel. The South is full to the brim with educated people which you don't have. Let's see who progresses first.

Lastly, you cannot leave as your elites are benefitting from the "one nigeria" project. Hold them responsible for keeping you in this ungodly union.

N.B. Please remember that you are a landlocked region. Once this country disintegrates, you can only export your products through Southern ports as it is cheaper than to export them through neighboring countries. If the South decide to impose a blockade on your goods, you are as good as finished.
Arewa1stSon:
the north feeds you....

We give beans!!

We give you meat!!

We give you rice!!

We give you tomatoes!!

We give you peeper!

We give you soya beans

We give you Groundnuts!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by Tiopii: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
who is going to suffer?? The north or the south??

The only region that would not suffer after division is the north and the Niger Delta.

I don't blame you... I blame our one Nigeria northerners who don't want have sense!!

I blame our people who still believe in one Nigeria!!

Thank God my Generation have wisen up...

To hell with one Nigeria!!

If our fathers failed to divide this country... My Generation will divide Nigeria.

The north will divide this country... On a very good day!!

Let's know who are the real parasites in This fraudulent union!

Dear yan Arewa!!

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We just have to divide this country!! We'll then know who are the real parasites!

Thank God our people are gradually waking up!!

It's time to end Nigeria!!

God bless Arewa!

Middle Belt isn't part of the North in an event of succession.. We from this region don't see ourselves as Northerners...
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by mrnelsono(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kwara1stson:
I know, have they started minning it? u know Lagos n ondo state have oil too but I don't think they are mining them

They are in the process of setting up their equipment and the rest
Re: Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

Which one is genuine freedom? He wants a referendum where people choose their destiny. What can be more genuine than that?
referendum? Only foolish igbo men think niger delta will lost to biafra in time of referenda.. But the wise igbos already have in mind that niger delta activists will also conduct referendum. Either nigeria or niger Delta??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. / Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.