Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders (7975 Views)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by easyfem(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2021
who will join evil party .......governor that cant stand on his WORDS
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by elmessiahs(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2021
its obvious by the way some Nairalanders who operates like terrorist are typical example of the dead party APC.
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by fergie001: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Never.
Until inec credibility is 80%
Ahhhhh.....which other credibility you want again?

Street Credibility?
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by fergie001: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Ezmans:
soon they I'll promise them heaven on Earth so they I'll pay money to register as members
No mind Aketi jareh cheesy grin
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Sammy07: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2021
fergie001:

Ahhhhh.....which other credibility you want again?

Street Credibility?

Credibility nah sad
Minimal election fraud.
Electronic voting etc.
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by West2019(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Pick up my call you refused
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by ThatFairGuy1: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Apc the dying party?

Once PDP play their game well... I see them clinching power by 2023!

Apc is not a party but a group made up by 70% greedy, heartles and desperate politicians!

2023 is just around the corner...let them continue deceiving each other for now!
All I see is frustration. Your Fulani Terrorists will be sacked from South West
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Springboot: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Apc the dying party?

Apc is not a party but a group made up by 70% greedy, heartles and desperate politicians!

2023 is just around the corner...let them continue deceiving each other for now!

Only an abnormal person will still want pdp to return after 16yeara of failure. We don't want APC or PDP
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Arewa1stSon: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

go and chase them out and stop chase beating.. Abi the quit notice never reach??

You no dey shame?? Chase them all out from the the west and stop making unnecessary noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by MsAllison(f): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

handsome how are you
I want to have sexual intercourse with you kiss
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by RemiDogCare(f): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by feed70: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by fergie001: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Credibility nah sad
Minimal election fraud.
Electronic voting etc.
That one na present future tense ooo
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Yemisi87: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Apc the dying party?

Beside the party members, I don't expect any man in his right sense to vote for any APC candidate in this country.
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Sammy07: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2021
fergie001:

That one na present future tense ooo
Buh it seems inec are planning of using electronic voting for anambra election.

Let's see how it goes
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by fergie001: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Buh it seems inec are planning of using electronic voting for anambra election. Let's see how it goes
Maybe Osun....not Anambra.
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Sammy07: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by fergie001: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by Sammy07: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2021
fergie001:

.....may?

There is a lot they haven't put in order....moreover the NA members must incorporate it into the Electoral Act and all that....etc etc

That's true and that's where the problem lies
Re: Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders by fergie001: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

That's true and that's where the problem lies
They won't.....they like the rigging pattern presently in place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor / APC Urged To Consider S-south For House Of Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.