Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children (3947 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Man In Deep Sorrow As DNA Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His 4 Kids (photos) / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Reggaemich(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2021
It takes only the grace of God for this man to survive this,

What these Woman did can weaken a Man pschologically.

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by baralatie(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2021
treatise:
A Nigerian judge has cried out after he allegedly discovered that three children he had with his ex-wife were not his biological offspring. Anthony Okorodas was sworn in as a judge of Delta State High Court by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in 2018.

In a statement last week, he accused his former wife, Juliet Ototo, of cheating during their marriage, which ended 11 years ago. Peoples Gazette could not immediately reach Ms. Ototo for comments. A telephone number provided for her did not connect Monday evening.

Mr. Okorodas statement that he did not give birth to his three adult children, two of whom are already in tertiary institutions, comes amidst a storm of controversy over DNA examinations. Last month, there was an uproar after it was revealed that an executive at Nigerian banking giant FCMB had illicit affairs with one of his female subordinates who was married, leading allegedly to the death of the woman’s husband.

The woman denied the allegations, as well as the top FCMB official. The bank has since launched an investigation into the matter and asked its official to proceed on a break pending the conclusion of findings.

PRESS STATEMENT: BY HON. JUSTICE ANTHONY EZONFADE OKORODAS

Ladies and gentlemen of the Press, I thank you for attending this press conference. I have taken the decision to address the Press in respect of certain traumatic developments that have arisen between me and my ex-wife, Barrister Celia Juliet Ototo of the Ototo Family of Ovom in Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. It is now nearly 11 years since our separation and divorce. This Press Statement is important in order to prevent damaging speculations, half-truths and outright lies from persons who may want to cash in on the tragedy that has befallen my home.

Sometime during the coronavirus lockdowns early last year, I received information from an anonymous source that indicated that the last of the three children from my previous marriage was in fact not my biological child. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions at the time, I had to wait until August 2020 to carry out a DNA test. The DNA test result which came out in September 2020 confirmed that I was not the biological father of the child.

Consequently, I convened a joint meeting between my extended family on the one side, and Celia’s paternal and maternal families (i.e., the Ototo Family of Ovom Town and the Agbagidi Family of Yenagoa Town) on the other side, where I confronted her with the paternity fraud allegation.
This repulsive act of my ex-wife prompted me to conduct DNA tests in respect of the two other children. A few days ago, the results came out. Sadly, none of them is my biological child.

This abomination has caused excruciating mental trauma to me, my present wife, Barrister (Mrs) Ebi Okorodas and all of the innocent children involved. This is particularly so for Ebi, who has had to agree to have DNA tests on the four children of our own marriage. Thankfully, the test results confirm each of them to be my biological child.

It is important to state that Celia walked away from the marriage when her youngest child (who is now 17 years of age) was just 6 years old. Since then, all of her children have lived with my wife, Ebi and I, and we have been wholly responsible for their wellbeing and education.

Friends who are close to my family would readily attest to the fact that unless specifically informed, no one could tell that the children were not the biological children of my present wife.

Ebi and I would continue to support the children in any way that we can. Indeed, even after the release of the first DNA test result which proved that I was not the biological father of the last child, we have continued to pay for his education in a private boarding school. The two other children are University undergraduates. The first, a female, will be a graduate later this year, and the second will soon enter his 4th year of study. We pray for them to overcome the trauma and become responsible citizens of our country.

For Celia and her boyfriend or boyfriends, we leave them to their conscience. Thank you very much.

The Hon. Justice Anthony Ezonfade Okorodas, PhD. Judge
High Court of Delta State
January 28, 2021.

https://www.peoplesgazette.com/high-court-judge-weeps-as-dna-reveals-hes-not-father-of-three-adult-children/
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Fhowe: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Dpharisee:
After Northern Nigeria fear women. shocked
yes ooo fear women the second wife might be behind all this the man should confirm from another place the dna . All this dna wahala in naija naija hospitals are not to be trusted

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by cooooooks(m): 2:47am On Feb 02, 2021
This one is trying to make sense.

PRETTYPRINCES:
This world of humans is really crazy. Some men will discover they are not the biological father of their child or children in wedlock while these same men's biological children could actually be the ones they have out of wedlock, such children who show up on their funeral after hiding all this while.

My point is, alot of men have children scattered all over the earth. Children they keep as secret from their wives.
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Godoverevery:
Life...... they will blame you for going after fine ladies with boobs and ass instead of a SU both they will reject you if you look SU.

They all deserve a handsome rich man while we deserve a ugly looking broke lady.

Like I always say most are in for the gains......I just pity the first go and make money gang they don't know is harder to find true love when you are rich.

As for the judge thank God you have other kids from current wife oooo.
lol SU ladies also cheat too.Those super religious women who sleep 24/7 in church under guise of prayer and fasting but still have sex with their pastors nko. abi u didn't hear about the story of a lady who conspired with her pastor to murder her husband in benin.just pray u end up with a good person oo..thats all that matters.its not about if the woman get big boobs dat make her a bad person or weda she carry long bible and wear long drab skirt like deeper life and speak in tongues dat makes her a good person.

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Karemarealty288(m): 3:53am On Feb 02, 2021
See her name sef Juliet O-toto..... So the naive Judge no know say that O stands for Over-drive?

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Burgerlomo: 4:21am On Feb 02, 2021

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Burgerlomo: 4:22am On Feb 02, 2021
This is serious cool
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Burgerlomo: 4:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Fhowe:
yes ooo fear women the second wife might be behind all this the man should confirm from another place the dna . All this dna wahala in naija naija hospitals are not to be trusted

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Dufil(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Pathetic
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by daniel34840: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2021
When sir dey court dey hustle charge and bail moni.
One manchi was intoto mrs Ototo
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Golan007: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
We've not read her own side of the story so let everyone shut it

Except the DNA results are fake.
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by sayittome(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2021
skinny419:
After God fear bayelsa women..na their tradition, dem no dey marry.
My babe is from Bayelsa. Guy, na to run away so

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Heartdanny(f): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2021
I think the worst thing a woman can do to a man is to give him a child that is not his. Sorry sir, the lord will strengthen you and you must be a good man for not abanoding the children cos they too will be passing through alot right now.

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by tehilah92(f): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2021
My gender has done it again o, chei, that woman na witch, she hide this thing since. Abeg I don tire

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Fhowe: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=98654434][/quote] Dey there dey yimu
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by teemac01(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sometimes I feel it's not really necessary going for DNA as long as the kids belong to that marriage, by law they belong to the man and he should know better as a justice, as they say what you don't know may not kill you. Now he has to deal with betrayal, emotional trauma and the kids are now exposed to ridicule in our type of society.
Younger people can do DNA, but for a man with kids in their final year in university it may not be absolutely necessary as long as you are legally married to the woman, the children you raised in your own character remains your children, you can divorce their mother.

What is this one saying
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by securitywatch50: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
The reason why she walked away from the marriage is do to her wayward lifestyle and the best thing for the man is to hand over the children to their mother to locate who fathered them

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Originalsly: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmmm.... but why should he make this public? I want to believe it's to shame the wife... let the world know she is an olosho and very deceitful.... a great pretender.... but he should've thought it would equally affect the children. This is really a family matter... brought to the attention to the families... then he pick up back with his life.

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Vaiki(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
This world of humans is really crazy. Some men will discover they are not the biological father of their child or children in wedlock while these same men's biological children could actually be the ones they have out of wedlock, such children who show up on their funeral after hiding all this while.

My point is, alot of men have children scattered all over the earth. Children they keep as secret from their wives.
Aunty,you too Mumu you need 5 painter of sense.

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Vaiki:
Aunty,you too Mumu you need 5 painter of sense.

Why are you angry. Even the late Maradona has children showing up after his death lol. grin You men are hilarious. Gush....

Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by walkingshadow911: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... but why should he make this public? I want to believe it's to shame the wife... let the world know she is an olosho and very deceitful.... a great pretender.... but he should've thought it would equally affect the children. This is really a family matter... brought to the attention to the families... then he pick up back with his life.

you forgot to add " to sensitized the public"
Re: High Court Judge Weeps As DNA Reveals He’s Not Father Of Three Adult Children by Originalsly: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
walkingshadow911:

you forgot to add " to sensitized the public"

The public will now crowd his children... think they will now have peace?

Help!! How Do I Stop Visiting Sex Workers / Prostitution Is A Vice / Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend