Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard (17125 Views)

El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / For Many In Katsina, Banditry Is The Major Challenge, Not COVID-19 – Masari / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by sterlingD(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:

You want our resident "patriots" to come for you abi? How can you tag Buhari a failure just because of the action movie bandits are shooting in his backyard.....
"action movie bandits are shooting in his backyard....."
Yeh

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by Carlylepneuma: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Pretending old hag.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by profmallor: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Heaven must intervene we cant be like this till 2023 the damage would be irreparable. Buhari is like Lampard, has nothing to offer
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by LordOfTheGame: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Obasanjo is a man i respect and like so much and I can't remember anytime I've talked or written bad about him but his statement about not knowing what buhari stands for and his antecedents is what I will consider pretence from baba obasanjo. Buhari's story is a perfect match to describe failure in its indescribable manners. So baba should pls stay calm or publicly apologise to Nigerians and to President Jonathan and ask for forgiveness for lying about GEJ's performances and for deceiving Nigerians into supporting nepotistic idiot called buhari.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by dammyagboola(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well, I am not surprised Buhari is a Fulani man. Human life doesn't mean anything to them. From Fulani at the grassroots to the one in government, they are all the same. They only care for their cows. That is the reason could not perform. And if we shout from now till eternity we can any positive results from Fulani government. We have made a costly mistake of voting this people into power.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
This one OBJ is talking like, maybe he want buhari to be in shock

OBJ is a father of the nation. He needs to talk
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by orisa37: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
BUHARI KNOWS THAT THE BANDITS ARE HAUSAS SEEKING JUSTICE AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN. OR LET US SAY THAT IS AREWA VS MACBAN SEEKING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard by orisa37: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
BUHARI KNOWS THAT THE BANDITS IN HIS BACKYARD ARE HAUSAS SEEKING JUSTICE AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN. OR LET US SAY THAT IT IS AREWA VS MACBAN SEEKING FOR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners / Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.