Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun (19013 Views)

CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun by Olisehinnocent: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2021
You have case with him in the court and he did not run away, you sent Zoolgeria terrorists in uniform to assassinate him and you want him to stay so that they will kill him. You are an evil man. I know that you want him dead. If they kill him you are the first person to call him a coward. I don't know why you see Nnamdi Kanu as your problem. You can't openly condemn fulani herdsmen who are killing and raping your people but you are quick to insult Nnamdi Kanu and whoever that believe in him. You are just a big fool!!! I admire Sunday but you can't compare him with Nnamdi Kanu.
princemillla:

U must be a certified slowpoke

He can giv order as long as he want. But the fact is don’t compare who is facing the enemy live and direct with and someone without single example of leadership.

Am done reply u trolls who don’t think with ur brain but anus
Re: Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun by princemillla(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
You have case with him in the court and he did not run away, you sent Zoolgeria terrorists in uniform to assassinate him and you want him to stay so that they will kill him. You are an evil man. I know that you want him dead. If they kill him you are the first person to call him a coward. I don't know why you see Nnamdi Kanu as your problem. You can't openly condemn fulani herdsmen who are killing and raping your people but you are quick to insult Nnamdi Kanu and whoever that believe in him. You are just a big fool!!! I admire Sunday but you can't compare him with Nnamdi Kanu.

Well it’s well and crystal clear!!!

Like I said and Am reiterating, am not a Hater of Kanu n his movement n as a matter of fact wish him well. But it’s well like I said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) / Lai Mohammed Appears Before House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.