Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (62951 Views)

Married Women Committing Adultery / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by OdogwuBlog: 5:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Any modafucking woman found guilty of holing around, Prayer Request For Good Health should be divorced and thrown out of the house without consideration, or forgiveness and also denied from coming in close contact with the children (after being proved by DNA, that the children in question belongs to the man)

Any man who cheats
Maybe once in awhile should be allowed to enjoy life
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Adeplus: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Macphenson:
I tell you from.experience, women love sex more without condom.

Very true
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Rawhumper(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Hi Beautiful, hope u had a great night.

Checking up on You....nice das ahead.

Divinehealer:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
RemiDogCare:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
I'm good at writing short narratives and articles but i'm not on whatsapp, how real is this, and please your whatsapp number.
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Emu4u2c: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kittex7:

With this your statement now, someone needs to let him woman know about him package outside? Nah form some niggas dey form to make the marriage work good

You don’t have to make it look so obvious to her....From outings,keeping female friends I’m sure she will get the drift

1 Like

Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by Emu4u2c: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
dis kind of comment cari weight, how did she marry d husband who is not desirable by other women at the first place
With time and lack of care some men look older and have less diminished beauty..I don’t believe anyone is ugly.Takes the right amount of cash to bring the beauty in every one
Re: It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery by dollytino4real(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Emu4u2c:

With time and lack of care some men look older and have less diminished beauty..I don’t believe anyone is ugly.Takes the right amount of cash to bring the beauty in every one
na so my guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.