Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Help! Bankers Ur Opinion Is Needed Urgently!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Bankers Ur Opinion Is Needed Urgently!! (312 Views)

Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Bankers Ur Opinion Is Needed Urgently!! by NiklauseFred(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
embarassedPls guys I need ur help on some clarifications.
Bankers opinion will be well appreciated and also people that have received money from abroad before.
I met a friend on fb and he was my friend while we were in school before he left for turkey back in 2010.Now I got to have a chat with him and he said that he has built a house in the village and he wants to come around for Easter.
The problem now is that he wants to send me money from there to put things in other for the guys(old school friends that are still around;I'm currently in ph tho) but I bank with U.B.A,current account.He said that he will send the money on Friday,so I want to know if their will be any hindrances.

Pls guys ur opinion is needed.
N:B I'm not a scammer

He wants to send it from turkey to Nigeria(not a large amount of money tho)
Re: Help! Bankers Ur Opinion Is Needed Urgently!! by Soleye24(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats, your client finally paid you.

(1) (Reply)

6 Rescued, Others Missing After 129ft Boat Capsizes Because Of Severe Weather / The 7 Wonders Of The World / Adopting A Child From Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.