Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

How To Send Money From UK To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Money From UK To Nigeria (1926 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Is This The Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria? / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money From UK To Nigeria by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Sending money to Nigeria can be somewhat tricky, that’s why we’re writing this article to help you with an easy way to send money from the diaspora at the best exchange rate possible.
In order of what we think is the best option, we’ll do a top three ranking to what we think is the best way to send money from the UK to Nigeria. Happy reading!

1. fundsbarter

From experience, fundsbarter’s rate seems to be the best in the market. Also, the company does not charge any/little fee for transactions made through the platform. While they have a general transaction limit of $2,500 due to CBN’s policy on anti-money laundering, you can still make transactions of up to $1,000,000 on the platform. Although I’ve not done a transaction up to date, I’ve made a transaction of $50,000 and the entire process was seamless.
This platform only accepts payment in bitcoins, so if you’re wondering how to send money with bitcoin to a Nigeria account, this should be your topmost choice.
Less I forget, their customer service chat works really great, you just have to ask the question if you’re confused about anything.

2. Sendcash Africa

I’m pretty sure that you’ve heard of SendCash Africa before, if you haven’t, then it means that you’re not acquainted with sending and receiving money from abroad.
Although they don’t offer the best rate to Nigeria (My opinion though), they are a massive company you can trust, and they offer the added service of remitting transactions from abroad to Nigeria.

3. Worldremit

Do you want a great way to send money to Nigeria? With world remit, sending money from the UK to Nigeria has been made an easy thing. The exchange rates are low and at little or no cost to the receiver.
Note: Due to the new directive from CBN, bank transfers and cash pickups can only be done in US Dollars.

In Summary
These are three of the most effective ways to transfer money to Nigeria right now. Although fundsbarter.com currently offers the best rate, Sendcash Africa also matches their quality and rate. Worldremit on the other hand cannot be used to receive naira.

https://samueliluyemi.medium.com/how-to-send-money-from-uk-to-nigeria-c5ff4befd715
Re: How To Send Money From UK To Nigeria by Tomide007: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
I no too dey surprised sey FB top the list sha, their rate dey aiit. Sendcash is also dope. FOD
Re: How To Send Money From UK To Nigeria by Michaelegbo: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2022
You can send money to Nigeria from UK fast and easy using https://tranzfar.com

They are safe, Tried and tested regulated Fintech in UK.

They give great rates and no need for your family back home to go to bank... They get Naira in their account in maximum 10 minutes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Ice Block Making Machine / Your Genuine Leather Footwear Here! / Lovely Bruna gold plated Jewelry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.