Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Benefits Of An Orgasm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of An Orgasm (6772 Views)

How To Achieve An Orgasm With A Fast Flowing Tap...[personal Experience] / Why Do People Convulse As They Have An Orgasm???! / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pedrocross4568:

Prefer to talk about that offline. I like to keep my privacy to myself. So send me a mail if you honestly want to know.

You see why I said most of you are 2 mins. Why can't you tell us online or are you afraid someone that knows your poor skills in bed will quickly turn you out. grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

You see why I said most of you are 2 mins. Why can't you tell us online or are you afraid someone that knows your poor skills in bed will quickly turn you out. grin

I'll leave you to think of anything you like about me. It still doesn't change the fact of what I know dear. Poor bed skills!!! very fun Sis. Enjoy your set of 2 mins men love.
Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by Osashalom: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ladylite:

I understand, but a guy that can dig you that well, must be ready for it, he can drink it or wash his face with it if he likes you like kilode, like crazily loves you.

Don't allow a guy make you squirt whom you're not sure of his commitment to you else you will become his sex slave forever, a guy that makes a lady squirt, owns the lady.
Squirting is every lady's mumu button. Guard it ferociously before you loose your mind. Once a guy gets there, you can almost kill him if he leaves you
You seem to know much about squirting. What is your current grade in squirtology?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ladylite:

Have you ever had a BBC? Not the pencil-like or carrot kinda deek, I mean a big size cucumber that digs well into you, now imagine it keeps doggedly digging for 45mins with at least 6-8 different positions, your body will convulsed with orgasm and you may vibrate like a Nokia 3310, but just at such climax, your man keeps digging for the next 15-20 extra mins and doesn't stop, then your orgasm will explode into a crazy ejaculation, yes oh, women actually release fluid called squirt!!

Only few men survive to give such pleasure, any dude can take kolakolagbo and make us squirt but only a skillful dude can get us to squirt and release fountain of water from our puzi.
Drop your email, I can not explain further here so I don't get banned

Do you have any published Work?
Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by pegix(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Apart from its usefulness to the ladies...
We niggarrrrs also derive pleasure when our ladies reach orgasm during coitus.....the sweetnes is second to non especially when the woman you are banging is sexually excited....she will wet and soak your dickkk with all sorts of vagina fluid .,..sticky, foaming,watery and slippery vagina fluid
The sweetest part is when both you and the girl cum or reach orgasm concurrently or simultaneously...oh shit.....that moment is too sweet....she holds you tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds your dick while her full body vibrates....in ecstasy
Na physiology slawormir break down like dix...... grin
One bottle for dix.niggarrrr
Russian Vodka or French Hennessy, u pick?
Im good with my Heineken here though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by femi4: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Squirting is not peeing !
Go do more research okay.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!!

@SeniorWriter
It actually contains urine. Do your research as well
Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by Seniorwriter(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2021
femi4:
It actually contains urine. Do your research as well

Seems you have comprehension problem.
I said squirting is not peeing.
That it contains urine does not make it an act of peeing.

Deep Quote
It is better to be mute to an argument one does not comprehend rather than show folly.
Ability to keep mute in such situation is a superpower.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by Nisot7: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Eleyi badt gaaan oh grin
Ladylite:

Have you ever had a BBC? Not the pencil-like or carrot kinda deek, I mean a big size cucumber that digs well into you, now imagine it keeps doggedly digging for 45mins with at least 6-8 different positions, your body will convulsed with orgasm and you may vibrate like a Nokia 3310, but just at such climax, your man keeps digging for the next 15-20 extra mins and doesn't stop, then your orgasm will explode into a crazy ejaculation, yes oh, women actually release fluid called squirt!!

Only few men survive to give such pleasure, any dude can take kolakolagbo and make us squirt but only a skillful dude can get us to squirt and release fountain of water from our puzi.
Drop your email, I can not explain further here so I don't get banned

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ladylite:
Yes sister. Go gurl. Teach it. Multiple climax is best, squiirrrtting everywhere brings health to the mind
Na ashawo you be las las undecided
Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by gstelly: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Apart from its usefulness to the ladies...
We niggarrrrs also derive pleasure when our ladies reach orgasm during coitus.....the sweetnes is second to non especially when the woman you are banging is sexually excited....she will wet and soak your dickkk with all sorts of vagina fluid .,..sticky, foaming,watery and slippery vagina fluid
The sweetest part is when both you and the girl cum or reach orgasm concurrently or simultaneously...oh shit.....that moment is too sweet....she holds you tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds your dick while her full body vibrates....in ecstasy
spoilt boy grin grin
Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by AlphaSoul: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Ladylite:

I understand, but a guy that can dig you that well, must be ready for it, he can drink it or wash his face with it if he likes you like kilode, like crazily loves you.

Don't allow a guy make you squirt whom you're not sure of his commitment to you else you will become his sex slave forever, a guy that makes a lady squirt, owns the lady.
Squirting is every lady's mumu button. Guard it ferociously before you loose your mind. Once a guy gets there, you can almost kill him if he leaves you
grin
This is a documented fact that
I read over 25 years ago... And
it's one of the top 3 reasons why paternity fraud exists worldwide.

The girl would keep sneaking
back to the guy for sex even after they are both married. She can
even falsely blackmail the guy
if the sexual desire in her is
strong and the guy resists her!

Guys take note, and be careful
who among the ladies you
bring to multiple orgasms if
you don't want a black eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by wealthtrak: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladylite:

I was not joking, it is called "being yourself" with your man. Earth shattering orgasm is what leads to squirt, body shattering is what you mean, but earth shattering is what I meant by your mind will be clear, like wiped clean and you will know you have been OWNED, there is no return from that experience.

You instantly begin to act loyal and nice, doing wifey duties even if you're just a side chick or a one night stander
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of An Orgasm by XAUBulls: 2:41am On Dec 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) / What If Breeze Blow Small.(pics) / Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.