Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (42058 Views)

National Resentment Of The Igbo, In Achebe's Words / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by IamFINESSE: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fulani terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by MsAllison(f): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:
this is not about Shekiri and ijaw that are neighbors!

This is about Hausafulani people of Northern Nigeria... People who share the same ancestral land and have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now.

We are not neighbors... We are one people!!

Attack on Hausas is attack on the north!!

Attack on fulanis is attack on the north!!

Attack on kanuri, babur, Nupe, tangale, zuru is attack on the north.
[/s]
Oga shatap
Stop the pretense
you no be Arewa

36 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by MsAllison(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:
stop thanking her she is your fellow southerner... Stop deceiving yourself
[/s]

Hahahahahaha
nafesaa southerner grin

see this fake Northerner calling a full Hausa lady a southerner

she's even verified than you

you're fake

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by DennisEche(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
see them... Them don form fake love cos he believes she's a Hausa.

Don't be decieved... You are quoting your fellow southerner!!

We all know the kind of hatred you have for the Hausas...

We have all the records of the killings of Hausa traders in your region.

Stop professing fake love
DO YOU ALSO HAVE THE RECORD OF THE YORUBA PEOPLE KILLED, ROBBED,RAPPED BY THE BORORO FULANI GROUP?
WE ALL NO YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN CLAIMING AREWA, YOU THINK LIFTING IMAGES FROM THE NET AND USING IT AS YOUR DP MAKES YOU AREWA.
OGA YOUR YANSH DON LEAK.
STOP THE IDENTITY THIEF

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by DennisEche(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahaha
nafesaa southerner grin

see this fake Northerner calling a full Hausa lady a southerner

she's even verified than you

you're fake
NO MIND THE EDIOT, HE THINKS HE CAN DECEIVE US, NA PURE YORUBA MAN WEY DE CLAIM AREWA

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Cadamlk: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
E be like say Fulani cup don full

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by MsAllison(f): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
DennisEche:

DO YOU ALSO HAVE THE RECORD OF THE YORUBA PEOPLE KILLED, ROBBED,RAPPED BY THE BORORO FULANI GROUP?
WE ALL NO YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN CLAIMING AREWA, YOU THINK LIFTING IMAGES FROM THE NET AND USING IT AS YOUR DP MAKES YOU AREWA.
OGA YOUR YANSH DON LEAK.
STOP THE IDENTITY THIEF

he's the same person as MinorityOpinion
an Ogun guy claiming South South till I bursted him
he was just clever as this Arewa1stSon till he exposed himself
they're just Tinubu's urchins

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by psyco: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will not let emotions control my feelings
What the fvck does this mean?

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
valenu:

Thank you for this post. More Nigerians should wakeup and stop pretending like all is well. Thank you again. Helinues, silvernorgold, oyigboupdate what do u have to say about this?

My brother, I won't waste my time contributing MUCH to a post created by a divisive southern element... And you guys should stop tagging me to comment on posts created by southerners with northern monikers like Kaduna1stSon, etc.. I am neither Fulani nor Yoruba. The issue is between Fulani and Yoruba. I have already called for the arrest of Sunday Igboho before the issue gets hijacked by evil politicians from both sides.. Now it appears it has been hijacked, as Iskilu Wakili has now emerged to "rival" Igboho.. So you should deal with your issues and stop tagging me.. I am a Northerner, yes.. But I am not Fulani. You have been persecuting the Fulanis in your region, and you expect them not to fight back?

Una hypocrisy no be here! You expelled all Fulanis and tag all crimes committed in your region to them.. Continue o.. God Almighty is watching.

Nigeria go better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by NafeesaAA(f): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
stop thanking her she is your fellow southerner... Stop deceiving yourself

Am not a Southerner, am born and bred Northern Nigeria girl with 100% Hausa blood. Check my posts on nairaland and see for yourself.

The reality is beaming on us, we can't take the full burnt of crimes committed by these herdsmen. We are as much victim as anyone in Nigeria.

As I said earlier, rake a walk on my timeline and see how I have campaigned for my religion North, my tribe Hausa and my religion Islam on Nairaland.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Arewa1stSon: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Am not a Southerner, am born and bred Northern Nigeria girl with 100% Hausa blood. Check my posts on nairaland and see for yourself.

The reality is beaming on us, we can't take the full burnt of crimes committed by these herdsmen. We are as much victim as anyone in Nigeria.

As I said earlier, rake a walk on my timeline and see how I have campaigned for my religion North, my tribe Hausa and my religion Islam on Nairaland.
you are a Muslim yoruba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:

My sister, the emboldened, quite funny... Not evidence you're Hausa. You should try something else. Are you a southerner married to a Hausa? Are you one of those southerners, like Kaduna1stSon, Yenefer, etc. pretending to be Northerners? You should try something else, my sister. Nobody be mumu here.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by NafeesaAA(f): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
you are a Muslim yoruba

Seriously speaking am not, I have been following your comments on Nairaland for a long time and I have clicked likes and share on several of your replies. However we differ on this topic.

I can't speak to you phone because of my marital status, but suggest other ways I can prove my ethnicity to you. Also, note, am from Jigawa State, born and bred in Kano, school in Kebbi and married to Adamawa man. No part of these area I don't know in and out.

28 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by NafeesaAA(f): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mallam Arewa, ni bahaushiyace, cikakkiyar bahaushiya, haifaffiyar bahaushiya, sabida haka kadinga cewa Ni bayarbiya ce ko inyamura gaskiya bakamin adalci ba, Dan munsha banban a ra'ayi bai kamata kamaida yarena daga hausa zuwa bayarbiya ko inyamura ba.

12 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by GuyWise101(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Mallam Arewa, ni bahaushiyace, cikakkiyar bahaushiya, haifaffiyar bahaushiya, sabida haka kadinga cewa Ni bayarbiya ce ko inyamura gaskiya bakamin adalci ba, Dan munsha banban a ra'ayi bai kamata kamaida yarena daga hausa zuwa bayarbiya ko inyamura ba.
This is a derogatory word for Igbo and yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Arewa1stSon: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:
meyasa kikayi wanan mumunan posting?? Bayan amatsayinki na bahaushiya kinsan cewa akwai fulanin jeji da gida?

Bayan Kuma kinsan cewa yawancin matsalar tasaro fulanin mu ne na jeji, Wanda acikin su ma akwai Hausawa.

Kiji tsoron Allah...duk yan Arewa matsalar mu daya ce! Tasaro...

Yakamata mu hada Kai mu kuputar da Arewa a halin da take ciki... Bawai mu ta kucecekuce ba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Inkling(f): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Lol.... You owe nobody explanation

Pass your message and move on

If they like they can die for who cares?

34 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by DennisEche(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
MsAllison:

he's the same person as MinorityOpinion
an Ogun guy claiming South South till I bursted him
he was just clever as this Arewa1stSon till he exposed himself
they're just Tinubu's urchins
GOD BLESS YOU , HIS TIME IS UP.TINUBU MEDIA CREW MEMBERS DISQUISING AREWA. WORST OF HIM IS THAT HE COULDNT STOMACK WHAT THE FULANIS ARE DOING TO HIS PEOPLE.
WHY YOU WONT FIND HIM ON ANY THREAD OF HERDERS ATTACK IN SW

12 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by nameo: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!

Will you keep Shut, and stop deceiving yourself so shamelessly.

Click on those facebook links and see if they are actual northerners or not

12 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by eze31362(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
through out my 18years in north jigawa state pricesly it,s of recent you dont hear war between fulani and hausa, that tribe eeh very dangerous, even viper dey learn work where them dey

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Aconomist: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
I didn't know Hausas had access to internet and electricity-- let alone the ability to enter Nairaland and type a post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by Iykoto86(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
stop deceiving yourself!!

Hausa know the people that have been killing and looting their Bussiness during the end sars protest.

Hausas knows about the killing of their brothers in Lagos, onitsha and Aba.

Hausas know the people who celebrate their pains!!

The only problem of an Hausa man is those criminals made up of both fulanis and Hausas kidnapping and killing innocent people...

An average Hausa man knows that we only have few fulanis criminals who are actively into crime!!

They also know that they also have Hausas who into similar crimes.

That's why no matter what will happen... You'll never see Hausas stereotyping or generalizing the fulanis!!

Hausas knows that the Fulanis are the back bone of Northern political structures!!

We bring development, institutions, appointment, Bussiness and power to the north.

Even the Hausas themselves know that the Diallos are blessing to northern Nigeria!!

All we lack is a president that will actively fight crime.
just say it the way it is bros.the Fulani's are a threat to this same unity you guys are ready to protect at all cost. You guys can call this herdsmen to other ,but instead you keep boasting how the Fulani's are the Vikings of of Africa.let's watch and see.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by ItsTutsi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
lol. speaking Hausa doesn't make u an indigene dear!! there are millions that are not Hausa but can speak it

so try harder to convince us!!
NafeesaAA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by angelfallz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
There is no such thing as Hausa fulani. Hausa is one tribe, fulani is another tribe.
The Hausa fulani term came about because of sir ahmadu Bello's one north policy.

Reference: https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/180110923894354/?app=fbl

Arewa1stSon:
this is not about Shekiri and ijaw that are neighbors!

This is about Hausafulani people of Northern Nigeria... People who share the same ancestral land and have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now.

We are not neighbors... We are one people!!

Attack on Hausas is attack on the north!!

Attack on fulanis is attack on the north!!

Attack on kanuri, babur, Nupe, tangale, zuru is attack on the north.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by saaron(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hausas are generally peaceful. They're also hardworking famers and traders. They're one of the, if not the kindest people in the whole of Nigeria (from experience). But their lukewarmness towards fulanis, their oppressors is very anoying.
The earlier Hausas liberate themselves from fulani violence and minority rule, the better for everyone.

23 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by GreenArrow1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
you are a Muslim yoruba

Apparently, your stupidity must be hereditary. To think I used to read your posts.

28 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by KosiGee(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
both fulanis and Hausas rule northern Nigeria.

I never for once boast of conquering northern Nigeria... We are not in the period of conquest!!

The Hausas are smarter and they know that they can never be separated from the fulanis.

It's too late for that.

The intermarriage has for over 400yrs made it almost impossible to identify the tribes except for people like my family that maintained marrying from my tribe alone.

We have millions of our people that have a either a fulani mother... Hausa father or fulani father... Hausa mother!

So no be today we start dey see this kind propaganda!

Our enemies believe that the only way to fall the north is to divide the north!!

You can only try but can never divide the north!!

You savages should be chased out of Nigeria. You are cancer that must be excised. When that is done, Nigeria will be fumigated against the last remnants of you and your footprints erased.

Then sane people will have peace and progress.

28 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by yorubarere: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
divide and rule system isn't going to work in the north.

Imagine southerners creating fake profile to create imaginary feud between the Hausafulanis...

The only people the Hausas and even we the fulanis are not happy with are some of the foreign Herdsman who engage in banditry and kidnapping!

Nobody ofcos is happy with rate of banditry and kidnapping in the north cos majority of these kidnappers are herdsmen.

But as for fulanis and Hausa relation in the city is something that the enemies of the north cannot succeed in derailing!!

We have been marrying each other for over 400yrs now!!

You hardly come across a family that have no fulani or Hausa blood in the north!!

So there's no way fulanis or Hausas can rise against each others.

We can only collectively rise against our enemies within and outside our region.

The Hausas know who their true enemies are!!

So if you are waiting to see Hausa and fulanis rising against each other then you go wait tire!
There is nothing like Hausa-fulani. It is a joke taken too far and Hausa are starting to see it for themselves. When it comes to fighting for political goodies it is Hausa-fulani but when the posts are to be shared, only Fulani takes it. Now, the lands the Hausa have to their names, you are using herdsmen to battle it out of their hands. There is an extent you can deceive one to before they download brain. The only reason for delay uprising is the illiteracy among the Hausa. Send those almajiri to schools and watch them demand for their rights in no distant time..... Mind u, you can't always keep them in the dark for ever. One day, Hausa go get education and free themselves.

29 Likes

Re: There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. by KosiGee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:
When you have an ethnic group at war with Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Bachama, Tarok, Tiv, Jukuns, Edo, Nupe, Ebira, Ghanaians, Mali, CAR etc then definitely something is wrong with that ethnic group.

Am Hausa,
but I will not let emotions control my feelings. Two years back I can confidently travel from Kano city to Gaya town 2am in the night. But today, travelling between Wudil in Kano to Gaya anything after 7pm is dangerous. No thanks to these Herdsmen.

What is happening in the South-West & South East is inhumane and cruelty to animals but can you blame them? I bet you, in the next few years similar mob actions against these herdsmen will start taking place in the North. We have seen flashes of them in Zamfara and Kastina.

There's is a vacuum ... irresponsibly created by the apparent reluctance of the past & current FG to curtail the growing security threat posed by herdsmen to lives and property in many parts of the country.

People, who are reckoning that without the reassuring protection of the state, their survival depends on defending themselves by any means necessary.

So instead of reacting to a symptom ... the government should tackle the threat, so that besieged citizens and innocent herdsmen alike are not unfortunately consumed in this inferno.
MC Alhaji

Madam, why are you telling lies? Why are you denying your Fulani heritage and identity?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures / Governor Obaseki’s Convoy Accident: 7 Dead On His Way To AAU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.