Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal (3006 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
I never knew Aisha Yesufu is this Brutal...Lol

Every of her tweet is what the white man called Naked Truth and in Igbo called Eziokwu gba oto..

Today it is collectively donated that Nnamdi kanu followers have low grade mentality and victim mentality brain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Sammy07: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Even tho Aisha made some senses and she knew you guys clearly as victim mentality people.

However, she should have condone and speak against the herdsmen destroying farms.
How late of her, speaking now undecided

Thanks to God Aisha isn't a Yoruba woman, I wonder what would have happened cheesy
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:
Even tho Aisha made some senses and she knew you guys clearly as victim mentality people.

However, she should have condone and speak against the herdsmen destroying farms.
How late of her, speaking now undecided

Thanks to God Aisha isn't a Yoruba woman, I wonder what would have happened cheesy

And na una get victor mentality and still crying like 2 year old babies about herdmen

Right In your face yard, Herdsmen moves their cattle and you quoting me to talk about mentality..

Meanwhile I am not interested in herdsmen issue, I am only interested in aisha reply which to me is in order.

Quote with sense if you need sound reply, bring your yoruba rhetoric here and I will throw it back to Benin republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Sammy07: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And na una get victor mentality and still crying like 2 year old babies about herdmen

Right In your face yard, Herdsmen moves their cattle and you quoting me to talk about mentality..

Meanwhile I am not interested in herdsmen issue, I am only interested in aisha reply which to me is in order.

Quote with sense if you need sound reply, bring your yoruba rhetoric here and I will throw it back to Benin republic.

We ain't crying actually.
We are only being watchful because our infrastructures are at stake

Anyways, her reply was a hit but she wasn't outspoken during the Fulani killings in the West and East
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by jlinkd78(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aisha Yesufu failed to realize that the bulk of her supporters are actually same Nnamdi Kanu staunch supporters but will easily desert her to align with IPOB on this ESN matter. Same mistake Asari made about to be repeated by Aisha Yesufu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sammy07:

We ain't crying actually.
We are only being watchful because our infrastructures are at stake

Anyways, her reply was a hit but she wasn't outspoken during the Fulani killings in the West and East

Well she tweeted wonderfully well this time around. Twitter should consider giving her a post on savage section..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Queenlovely(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
what country was the real Shekau made in
are there no herdsmen in Edo state
Aisha needs enemies I guess

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Queenlovely:
what country was the real Shekau made in

are there no herdsmen in Edo state

Aisha needs enemies I guess

Shekau was made in Niger, moved to Chad then Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aisha Yesufu is a typical Northerner who hardly says anything when herdsman are ravaging the south and killing people, but starts to make noise when one single cow is killed.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
Aisha Yesufu is a typical Northerner who hardly says anything when herdsman are ravaging the south and killing people, but starts to make noise when one single cow is killed.

Ipob nairaland spokesperson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by melvinjames: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu would be regretting the day he challenged Aisha.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Rugaria: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
melvinjames:
Really?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by onoms4luv(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wether you like it all not, some group of people dey used dis country take dey catch cruise.
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Brimstone77: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Both Aisha and the op are sick. cool
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
ipob is a terror group

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Iykopee(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aisha yesufu is a neophyte in the art of dissing. grin

This is where Kanu buried her without funeral.

"If you are one of the #Zoo animals suffering from an advanced form of Stockholm Syndrome, may it kill you there. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by helinues: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by gidgiddy: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
10minutes:
ipob is a terror group

Thats what they said. But they never managed to tell us who exactly IPOB terrorised

I never heard of a terrorist group with no story of who they terrorised

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Coolbite(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by etrouble: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Your people have been crying and weeping since we whipped you mercilessly in 1970. You sound like someone suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats what they said. But they never managed to tell us who exactly IPOB terrorised

I never heard of a terrorist group with no story of who they terrorised

Ipob has killed more than 11 soldier in 5months

ipob has attacked and threatened minorities

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
10minutes:

Ipob has killed more than 11 soldier in 5months

ipob has attacked and threatened minorities

And how many people has Fulani herdsmen killed...?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

And how many people has Fulani herdsmen killed...?
Yea fulani herdsmen terrorist boko haram terrorist ipob terrorist.
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
10minutes:

Yea
fulani herdsmen terrorist
boko haram terrorist
ipob terrorist.

So why is Fulani herdsmen that terrorise people allowed to walk freely, while ipob terrorist arrested..?
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

So why is Fulani herdsmen that terrorise people allowed to walk freely, while ipob terrorist arrested..?

Terrorism is terrorism the only problem here is one has power than the other.
Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Afamed: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Made in China Sheka. TKO

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by iddonla: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
this OP fit be hausa or yoruba claiming igbo o

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by kettykin: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
When fulani herdsmen were on the loose killing, kidnapping and destroying, she was no where to be found,. Now the tables are turning against fulani, hypocrites now remember that no one has exclusive rights to violence. My question is when exactly did the violence start

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal by Notasyouthink: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
melvinjames:
Is that what you think??

Anyway, am not surprised because you are a typical zoogerian who always allow hate and envy to do the thinking for them. We biafrans don't reason the way you lots do that is why we never agree.

The truth is that Aisha Yusuf Don buy market the same way kemi ololusho or whatever bought hers and later pleaded for forgiveness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet / There are No Oil In Akwa Ibom anambra and Imo States From Satellite / Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.