Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn (31893 Views)

SERAP Sues Tinubu For Not Publishing Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by djon78(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
luvinhubby:

Same China constructing the rail lines your government is celebrating with their inflated contracts

You can see how unintelligent they are. Same China they go cap in hand to beg for loan
They will now be insulting

The African man has a long way to go
He doesn't even know where his problem emanates from

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by iokpebholo: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:

What and what did he achieve in Anambra for 8 years.. I mean infrastructure

He runs business of his father, still invested his STATE FUND in his personal business while Anambra lacks road and infrastructure

Ethnic hatred will kill u if u don't change
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Carlyscales: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:
Cheaper one from China right?

grin
Even US and UK were huzling for Face mask and currently vaccines from China sef

Lol
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by na2016: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Peter Obi the greatest financial analyst. thumbs up man!

Peter Obi is saying trash. he should ask what Vaccine and the efficacy of such vaccine that they buying first. A dose of Pfizer vaccine is about £23 while UK/India AstraZeneca is about £2.5. Where will he get such a discount that he is talking of when our Universities cannot even come up with anything?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by KingLion007(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
RemiDogCare:
Buhari keeps blowing money
daft man!..He knows nothing na
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by CSTRR: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
na2016:

Peter Obi is saying trash. he should ask what Vaccine are they buying first. A dose of Pfizer vaccine is about £23 while UK/India AstraZeneca is about £2.5. Where will he get such a discount that he is talking of when our Universities cannot even come up with anything?
The last time I checked, the federal government is getting the Chinese vaccines for the general populace.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by delawal: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Imagine people form arid north calling obi names. These cows looking like human beings in the north is d reason this country is not working. Someone is here talking sense they are up there in their bush and hit houses making caricature of him. There re few northerners wit brain anyeay. But the others need to be confines in animal husbandry
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by solmus: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
iokpebholo:
Ethnic hatred will kill u if u don't change

Anambra is a State not an ethnic group, asking for Account of China Obi's 8 years stewardship isn't hatred

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Peter Obi doesn't deserve to be VP in any sane country!
HE IS A PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!
President or NOTHING! HAAAAAA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by djon78(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
CSTRR:
Peter Obi is who Buhari supporters think Buhari was.

Aka gum himself.

That is why he is my choice for president.

The waste is too much.

NNPC is spending Billions to run a refinery that can't refine one liter of fuel.

It can't happen under Peter Obi.

Oga leave this people
There eyes never open to all the abominable wastage they have been doing

There eyes will open when there is no free money again
The West is moving away from oil little by little
It's never yet dawned on them
They should continue
Well done
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by samwillyco1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by zedegit: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:
grin
No, same product.
you have been scammed of your senses though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

China Obi, the Philosophy graduate forming economist to his people

Our Brother the Health Minister from Edo State never said the amount or quantities he is purchasing, he never stated cost of logistics and storage.

Typical Ibo man feels he knows all, deals better and is smarter than the Edo minister,

empty barrel China Obi BSC philosophy, lecturing MD Doctor in Medicine on procurement of Vaccines

No wonder Buhari skips them in appointment and Nigerians never vote them

How did tribe get into this?
Did Mr. Obi talk about anybody's tribe?

God help u
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by edgecution(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Obi is talking trash. vaccines are given in 2 doses not 1 as Mr Obi stated.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by GenerationNext: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:

grin
Did you even read China there. Cheaper one from China, but every thing your house is made in China including the shirt you wear.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

Our Brother the Health Minister from Edo State never said the amount or quantities he is purchasing, he never stated cost of logistics and storage.

Typical Ibo man feels he knows all, deals better and is smarter than the Edo minister,

empty barrel China Obi BSC philosophy, lecturing MD Doctor in Medicine on procurement of Vaccines

And where is Nigeria today? undecided
Zombie!!
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by lampi: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Instead of buying 400bn own he will buy 150bn and add water

Sense will not kill this man grin grin
ur mumu never do
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by djon78(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
CSTRR:

Oga, the guy is an osinbajo promoter.
All you wrote does not interest him.

You don't expect him to like somebody that disgraced his candidate in the debates and is a credible threat to osinbajo ambitions.

Oh ok
I have never seen an unintelligent reply like that
I always see his reply on issues
But for that one
It was really low

You can imagine
With the likes of that dude in government
There is no hope for the nation
There level of reasoning is below par
And they colour everything up with tribalism
How we share same country with people like that surprises me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
See onitsha sense.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by MrGerald(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

Too many little kids on nl, talking rubbish at your nation founders
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by solmus: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
FuckThaMod:

And you're from which fvckin state?

The state with Standard guarge rail line, airport , airstrip, land dry port , best University in Nigeria and many more
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:

Point out where tribe got mentioned and win yourself a price
I'm sure there are people out there that need whatever price you have to offer.
Sha well done sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Labour Party Meeting In Jos, Plateau State / Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo / John Shagaya's Car Accident Scene (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.