Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites (54688 Views)

Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Islie: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
I Won't Help Suffering Oyo Community Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites Me — Igboho

Popular Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has said he will not heed calls to help a community in Oyo combat Fulani kidnappers except the state governor gives him approval to do so.

SaharaReporters had on Sunday reported that residents of Kajola village in Ayete, in the Ibarapa North Local Government Area of the state called on Igboho to come to their rescue and save them from a group of armed Fulani herdsmen headed by one Iskilu Wakil.

The villagers had alleged that Wakil and his fellow armed Fulani men had driven away farmers from the village after the villagers served him a notice to quit.

The people also said they had been suffering from incessant attacks and destruction of their farms from Wakil and his gang for long, adding that they had asked him to vacate their land when the Seriki Fulani of Igangan, Saliu Abdukadir, was given a quit notice by Igboho.

"We are pleading with Chief Sunday Igboho to come to our rescue. The police and Amotekun have refused to help us. So, we will appreciate it if he can come here also to help us," one of the affected farmers was quoted as saying.

But in an interview with SaharaReporters on Tuesday, Igboho, who spoke through his media aide, Salami Oladapo, said he would only go to Ayete to fight the cause of the farmers there if Governor Seyi Makinde would approve it.

He said, "I know the people of Ayete are calling for help but I will only go to Ayete if the governor asks me to go. After all, he is the chief security officer of the state and he is in the best position to give the order.

"The governor visited Igangan over the weekend and just left yesterday. Ayete is not far from Igangan, whatever affects the people in these communities should be of utmost priority to the governor of the state.

"If the governor gives me the go-ahead today, I will be in Ayete first thing tomorrow morning."

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/02/i-wont-help-suffering-oyo-community-fight-fulani-herdsmen-except-makinde-invites-me-%E2%80%94

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by superior1: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nice one by Igboho. The stupid Gov of Oyo is busy using the lives of the people to play politics. He go know the scores later

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Kriss216: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
The fear of Iskilu wakil is the beginning of wisdom.

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by KingAttitude(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
oosa don dey use hin number 6

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Amotolongbo(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
superior1:
Nice one by Igboho. The stupid Gov of Oyo is busy using the lives of the people to play politics. He go know the scores later
The high audio volume Makinde was enjoying is gradually reducing

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by kufman123: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by puremaker7(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
The fear of Iskilu wakil is the beginning of wisdom.
shut up! were you in coma when the coward governor issued his arrrest?
or you want to turn him to a fugitive like the othey guy?
let those people fight for themselve, if the elected governor by them should betray them.

342 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Bola146(f): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
We people of Ibadan are praying for you Igboho

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Ihateniggov: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Igboho, Awon Alaale a dabo bo e, Ase.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by tricksters: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Foolish PDP Igbo Wailers n praise singers on NL are no where to be found but if the topic was about Tinubu that as not said anything or made a declaration like Makinde did their fathers would be running naked amok all over NL.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by 9jatriot(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
How did these brand of fulani sneak into the south?

Makinde is supposed to be PDP so the excuse of not wanting to offend the powers that be is not the issue here. He confuses me sometimes,

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Charmingrascal(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Makinde has failed the people of Oyo State.

He can't secure them, God sent them a saviour, a liberator in person of Sunday Igboho but the Lilly livered sissy called Makinde is not supporting him.

Shame on Makinde, he is an over hyped cowardice human being with little or no concern for his subjects.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Sammy07: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Makinde and Fayemi needs to be dealth with.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lol... Like I said before, I don't take seriously people that talk too much... So called "warriors", na on top helpless and harmless civilians body them sabi show off... But when challenge comes, they manufacture cheap and baseless excuses!

Amotekun, stop harassing helpless students imitating Naira Marley and go after Iskilu Wakili!

Sunday Igboho, stop harassing and persecuting helpless and harmless Fulani minorities and go after Iskilu Wakili..

You bloody hypocritical cowards!

Nigeria must better, by fire, by force!

superior1:

puremaker7:
shut up! were you in coma when the coward governor issued his arrrest?
or you want to turn him to fugitive like the othey guy?
let those people fight for themselve

LOL, my brothers, chest beaters, see screenshots.. grin

Nigeria go better sha.. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by ZorGBUooeh: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Don't worry the mighty opc gave dem 150 days ultimatum,,Sorry 15 days ultimatum.

So mekkuna get small patience dem dey come.

Chief igboho dey chill for one porch hotel for ogun state under the protection of two hefty bouncers.

The brave man use style escape run go Ogun state,use say im one go fight fulanis as excusegrin

Person house dey burn im leave am go off the fire wey dey burn for I'm neighbor house and the funny tin be say governor of Ogun talk say im no invite am.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by ChoCho54(f): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don't know...

But Sunday Ighogho should not abandon his people no matter what.

It's too late to turn back now..

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Dotherightthing: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nice one!

Next thing now, Makinde will start calling for his arrest.

Makinde should just beg him secretly to come over.

Wakili is a nonentity!!

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Crimrburster: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by GamalNasser: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by MsAllison(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
cheesy

this one seems like he has been bought like other numerous ricetivists out there

seems his now seeking attention.

Oga talk less act more

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by 00tim56: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Like I care
Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by iReddington: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Was he invited by the Governor when he was dishing out quit notice Now he knows a Governor is the Chief Security Officer of a State abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by GodBless67: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Makinde is stupid aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by JezusKristi: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites by Sonnobax15(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked

Calling for help from an outsider to come to your rescue in a community that has leaders who screamed APC and PDP during the past election to vote for a governor,a LG chairman and a councilor speaks a very high volume of how the people of the community are disregarded and taken below the level mere cow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.