Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) (78953 Views)

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by EBMedia: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
'Thank You For The Peace' - Veteran Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Celebrates His South African wife, Yolanda On Her Birthday

Veteran Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his South African wife, Yolanda on her birthday, IgbereTV reports.

The actor shared a series of photos of his wife and thanked her for bringing peace to his life.

He wrote;

" ... YOU hv become my friend, a homie, my love, my partner, my wife and a mother to my children. Thank you for the "peace" HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yolanda lke...more grace"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyQt1uB3F7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
The first wife really showed this man pepper but Emeka has anger issues

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
This Emeka Ike hasn't still learned how to dress.

He still wore sweater, then suit inside the pull over.

Check his sleeves.

Secondly, he used black celotape to hold the hinges of his sunglasses.

Thirdly, there is sth different in the hips of his wife in both pictures. One is doing Chinua Achebe.

Lastly, wife doesn't have a little finger on her right hand.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
The babe fine shall

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
The young man had to flee away from Nigerian women..

Lol.. what's wrong with 9ja babes??

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oh well
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by chidonweb(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bobyro: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Så women all the way grin. They are so sexy

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
A Nigerian Woman almost murder him

38 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jayfbee65:
She go carry yansh ooo
Abi she carry yansh

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by dimple571991(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The first wife really showed this man pepper but Emeka has anger issues
You are right I overheard His conversation with him Mum on phone sometimes around 2012 when he came to His ongoing building project in Ogudu GRA Lagos, it was few times later I Heard they parted ways

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Love is beautiful when there's peace of mind.

From all us from za evil Jungle
Take our salute
You deserve am!

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by amuwo1980: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The young man had to flee away from Nigerian women..

Lol.. what's wrong with 9ja babes??
What’s wrong with black women not just Nigerian babes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haha
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
going by what's obtainable in Nigerian relationships, if na Thailand or Philippines I go for marry get rest of mind, I no go mind o.. Make person free or these conscienceless and soulless girls wey dey this country.
Imagine a boyfriend told his girlfriend he had an accident and the only thing the girl could say is, "sorry o" she didn't even call to check up on him for 5days

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by goldensmiles: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's nice seeing u happy again......

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by chelseamann(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hbd
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
I need a South African woman grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

Thirdly, there is sth different in the hips of his wife in both pictures. One is doing Chinua Achebe.

Fallacy

24 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
She’s beautiful. Happy birthday

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by heniford2: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

dude chia too much sabi d worry u most u see everything

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Can I get this type again in South Africa?

17 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dotunking01: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please beware of this criminal on nairaland or any other platform claiming to be selling data. He gets your money and blocks you
Name: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi
Bank Name: Access Bank
Phone No: 07048305795
I was scammed by him
Beware! Beware!! Beware!!

78 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
South African women are blessings to men

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gaint50: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
it's been year I heard about Emeka Ike sha.. hrs not a social media freak buy seriously his wife is pretty and endowed..
... at a cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by replete(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

get help please

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.