Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun (1626 Views)

Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by ivolt: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
GLOBALINF:
It’s becoming interesting by the day!
I strongly believe candid negotiations and vivid consulting is a better way out than violent repel.
Yorubas in the North need start thinking of relocating home now! Ogun asotele kin pa aro!
You can't negotiate with bandits.
Northern governors tried and see where it landed them.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by BigDick70inch(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank u!!!
Chief Sunday Igboho....
We the good people of yorubaland r praying and fasting for u sir.....

1 Like

Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
May God continue to protect Igboho for us.

1 Like

Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by bigfish3k: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:
Bigfish3k the coward, come and see Igboho doing his thing and leading from the front.

You were abusing Igboho on the other thread.

Repeat after me, Igboho Oosa okunrin Ogun.

I never abused igboho. You can screen shot where I abused him.
I am his supporter. That is how we igbos behave unlike you people that is supporting Aisha Yesufu and others abusing ESN because of jealousy

Go and watch how ESN stood their ground against the army and drove out rapists and kidnappers but you and Aisha Yesufu are against them.
The kind of confusion and hatred running in you guys against the igbos. I will be the happiest person once we break away from you people.
Go and listen to Dele Momodu
Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by bigfish3k: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2021
IlovePMB:
If this was done by Igbos now, Aisha Yusufu and some idiots would be ranting their mouths up and down.
And some yorubas like salewa97 will be supporting her.
I hate hypocrites and jealous people

1 Like

Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by bigfish3k: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:
Bigfish3k the coward, come and see Igboho doing his thing and leading from the front.

You were abusing Igboho on the other thread.

Repeat after me, Igboho Oosa okunrin Ogun.

So why were you supporting Aisha Yesufu

I am a fan of Sunday. You lier
Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by Salewa97: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigfish3k:

So why were you supporting Aisha Yesufu

I am a fan of Sunday. You lier

When are you going to start contributing to pay Fulani herdsmen for the killings of their cows?

Your governor Ikpeazu is paying them 100k each for cow killed. Igbos are truly Fulani slaves ooo.

They give you python dance, kill in Orlu, killed in Oyigbo, now they are making you pay for any cow killed.

This is disgusting. How much do you guys even sell all those baby factory products? It’s not up to 100k so why are you paying cows for cows more than human?

Obiano is also paying 70k. This is big wahala.

https://www.nairaland.com/6396988/abia-pays-n100k-herdsmen-every/1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease-herdsmen/%3famp=1
Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by Salewa97: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigfish3k:

[s]I never abused igboho. You can screen shot where I abused him.
I am his supporter. That is how we igbos behave unlike you people that is supporting Aisha Yesufu and others abusing ESN because of jealousy

Go and watch how ESN stood their ground against the army and drove out rapists and kidnappers but you and Aisha Yesufu are against them.
The kind of confusion and hatred running in you guys against the igbos. I will be the happiest person once we break away from you people.
Go and listen to Dele Momodu[/s]

Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by bigfish3k: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

When are you going to start contributing to pay Fulani herdsmen for the killings of their cows?

Your governor Ikpeazu is paying them 100k each for cow killed. Igbos are truly Fulani slaves ooo.

They give you python dance, kill in Orlu, killed in Oyigbo, now they are making you pay for any cow killed.

This is disgusting. How much do you guys even sell all those baby factory products? It’s not up to 100k so why are you paying cows for cows more than human?

https://www.nairaland.com/6396988/abia-pays-n100k-herdsmen-every/1
All those Fulanis/Yoruba stooge that call themselves governors are not in good terms with us.
That is why we are fighting them and you are supporting their evils

Hope you know that Sunday igboho has also accused your oni of ife of ass licking fulanis
Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by Salewa97: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigfish3k:

All those Fulanis/Yoruba stooge that call themselves governors are not in good terms with us.
That is why we are fighting them and you are supporting their evils

Hope you know that Sunday igboho has also accused your oni of ife of ass licking fulanis

This is not about Yoruba now. It’s about you Fulani slaves called Nyanmuri.

So you guys have been paying 100k for every cow killed in Abia and 70k for every cow killed in Anambra?

Then you’ll come online to push propaganda of killing cows while pacifying the Fulanis underground by paying them.

This is a sacrilege.
Re: One Killed, As Hoodlums Sack Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun by bigfish3k: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:

This is not about Yoruba now. It’s about you Fulani slaves called Nyanmuri.

So you guys have been paying 100k for every cow killed in Abia and 70k for every cow killed in Anambra?

Then you’ll come online to push propaganda of killing cows while pacifying the Fulanis underground by paying them.

This is a sacrilege.
I can't be repeating myself because you lack comprehension

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted Person / (graphic Photos) Young Guy Found Dead In Uratta Aba This Morning / Woman Stabs Husband And His Lover With Knives After Catching Them In Bed Togethe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.