Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Wow Madness On Auto Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wow Madness On Auto Section (1719 Views)

Dru23 IS Now On The Auto Section / Auto Section Is Crazy! / Auto Section Needs Moderation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's a shame 95% of Nairaland users on Auto Section have turned to a habit of making people's sales on there trend a joke, downgrading sellers threads by negatively chasing some serious buyers just to have fun, have likes that really shows we have a long way to go in this country.
I opened a thread some time back when I got a particular car here on nairaland, I decided to upgrade the car and put it to my taste due to the fact I got it at a good price here, after the upgrade the Car was brought out to be in a Toks like form. It was driven and delivered to Abuja and gave it as a gift to my babe, used for months but she decided she wants to relocated abroad which at this point I wouldn't want to spend much and the Car won't be left behind, so I asked her to put the same car for sale on nairaland,
I got so many negative responds on my thread with comment that could drive any serious buyer, those are Nairaland users who has never seen this same car, driven it or inspect it to have come to conclution that the car is faulty hence the sale.
I look and I wonder why people are so wicked to always want to hate on others without any reason, u don't know the seller, he isn't related to u, why seat at ur home and assume the car is bad cuzz he just put it up for sale,
Is there any thing wrong in someone buying a car today and out it up for sale a week or the Next day? Some factors may have forced the owner to Sale it. Eg
Fund needed
Hospital bills
Wish to upgrade
House rent
Urgent needs etc.
It's so bad that I read through some sellers sales and I find the thread made a joke by unserious fools just trying to buy likes rather than just read and pass.
If u know ur not a serious buyer why comment? If u are interested come for inspection and if ur not satisfied u leave, some comments just make me assume the user is just 8 years old the way I read them.
Thank God Nairaland has report option, u tend to click it and complain without dragging words with fools with no jobs.
If u do any of that, it's the time u stop, no difference with witchcraft, it's evil, it's wrong.needs to stop and u need maturity..

3 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by Charisma01: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Because you tried to be deceptive in your description about the car for sale. A car we all witnessed you upgrade here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Charisma01:
Because you tried to be deceptive in your description about the car for sale.
A car we all witnessed you upgrade here.

Fool, this is 2021, u have to buy sense, if u don't have money to buy buy sense, atleast Borrow sense.
Pls guys what has my car I upgraded here got to do with been deceptive? , the same car was Clearly said upgraded, the car in question has been driven from lagos to Abuja, and now to Bayelsa where i stay temporarily... Chaii bros u people just need ur brains to be formatted seriously, u just showed ur among the stupid foolish fools we have here... Ur words alone got me amazed by how stupid are ...

3 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Let's analyse this people's stupidity pls, Mr A got a car here, it was 50% looking bad, or less say less, he Upgraded it to be 100% or say 99%, spent a whole lot, to his satisfaction, then after some months he decided to Re sale it base on his personal reasons, does that mean Mr A is been Deceptive? Have u come to inspect it and see if it was what was written on the sales or not? Rather than use spoilt AKAMU to brush ur mouth before speaking to the morning, it will definitely stink, that's how this guy above me and others think, like there brain is just 2Megabite of data...

3 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by greggng: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
jacobjamie:
It's a shame 95% of Nairaland users on Auto Section have turned to a habit of making people's sales on there trend a joke, downgrading sellers threads by negatively chasing some serious buyers just to have fun, have likes that really shows we have a long way to go in this country.
I opened a thread some time back when I got a particular car here on nairaland, I decided to upgrade the car and put it to my taste due to the fact I got it at a good price here, after the upgrade the Car was brought out to be in a Toks like form. It was driven and delivered to Abuja and gave it as a gift to my babe, used for months but she decided she wants to relocated abroad which at this point I wouldn't want to spend much and the Car won't be left behind, so I asked her to put the same car for sale on nairaland,
I got so many negative responds on my thread with comment that could drive any serious buyer, those are Nairaland users who has never seen this same car, driven it or inspect it to have come to conclution that the car is faulty hence the sale.
I look and I wonder why people are so wicked to always want to hate on others without any reason, u don't know the seller, he isn't related to u, why seat at ur home and assume the car is bad cuzz he just put it up for sale,
Is there any thing wrong in someone buying a car today and out it up for sale a week or the Next day? Some factors may have forced the owner to Sale it. Eg
Fund needed
Hospital bills
Wish to upgrade
House rent
Urgent needs etc.
It's so bad that I read through some sellers sales and I find the thread made a joke by unserious fools just trying to buy likes rather than just read and pass.
If u know ur not a serious buyer why comment? If u are interested come for inspection and if ur not satisfied u leave, some comments just make me assume the user is just 8 years old the way I read them.
Thank God Nairaland has report option, u tend to click it and complain without dragging words with fools with no jobs.
If u do any of that, it's the time u stop, no difference with witchcraft, it's evil, it's wrong.needs to stop and u need maturity..

Over my 10 years plus experience as a member of nairaland , I can assure you that only irresponsible internet rat do all that u stated . You need not bother yourself cos if you check those people profile, you will be shocked to notice the following

They are new members
They have no business being in the auto section
Their intention is mischievous

Solution ...cast them away with holy ghost fire ...bombard them with holy ghost fire ...you will notice their disappearance ....you don't need to spend money to do this . Darkness and light doesn't mingle ....pursue them spiritually ...when they started their nonsense on my thread ....I did exactly what I told ...I am sure some of them that vowed not to allow my business succeed here are all dead...

3 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
greggng:

Over my 10 years plus experience as a member of nairaland , I can assure you that only irresponsible internet rat do all that u stated . You need not bother yourself cos if you check those people profile, you will be shocked to notice the following

They are new members
They have no business being in the auto section
Their intention is mischievous

Solution ...cast them away with holy ghost fire ...bombard them with holy ghost fire ...you will notice their disappearance ....you don't need to spend money to do this . Darkness and light doesn't mingle ....pursue them spiritually ...when they started their nonsense on my thread ....I did exactly what I told ...I am sure some of them that vowed not to allow my business succeed here are all dead...
bros u have said it all, it get me angry why people could just be this stupid seriously, I remember some time back I got 4 units of mini buses Toks but used after 7 months and decided to Sale the 4 unit here on nairaland, some foolish fools and to my thread to call me s scam, why would someone sale 4 units of Mini buses, and that the buses never existed, lols and u know what? Serious buyers came and both them withing a month or so, all sold, I could wanna sale my property when ever I like or wish, even if I bought the car today, I might wish to Sale it tomorrow doesn't mean the car is faulty, bad, stolen or its a scan.. People with there stupid mindset on nairaland ehn
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
How is this deceitful? No one quoted it to be Toks, (Tokumbo) no body said it was bought brand new or was bought Tokumbo, it was clearly stated I used it for 7 months, which that was wishing when I bought it and used, it was a new number plate registration cuzz the former owner needed his old one... So u can see that some people's think with there Anus

1 Like

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by AdemolaA2: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
jacobjamie:
Let's analyse this people's stupidity pls, Mr A got a car here, it was 50% looking bad, or less say less, he Upgraded it to be 100% or say 99%, spent a whole lot, to his satisfaction, then after some months he decided to Re sale it base on his personal reasons, does that mean Mr A is been Deceptive? Have u come to inspect it and see if it was what was written on the sales or not? Rather than use spoilt AKAMU to brush ur mouth before speaking to the morning, it will definitely stink, that's how this guy above me and others think, like there brain is just 2Megabite of data...

I totally agree with you .. you have spent money to do the upgrades and put the vehicle in top notch shape so it can’t be sold at the same price you purchased it . But try not to be abusive and vulgar . Criticism is Wholeheartedly frowned at bro but it’s part of the business especially when you get to advertise here.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
AdemolaA2:

I totally agree with you .. you have spent money to do the upgrades and put the vehicle in top notch shape so it can’t be sold at the same price you purchased it . But try not to be abusive and vulgar . Criticism is Wholeheartedly frowned at bro but it’s part of the business especially when you get to advertise here.
funny enough I never for once replied,am so good at hitting the "Report " botton.. And that person get blocked from commenting on my thread, simple and short, I created this thread for a reason. At the end I will put common Sense for sale incase they don't buy it, I will have to give it out for free by force lol all this small children on nairaland must have sense
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by AdemolaA2: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
jacobjamie:
funny enough I never for once replied,am so good at hitting the "Report " botton.. And that person get blocked from commenting on my thread, simple and short, I created this thread for a reason. At the end I will put common Sense for sale incase they don't buy it, I will have to give it out for free by force lol all this small children on nairaland must have sense

I feel you bro ...

1 Like

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by diportivo: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Charisma01:
Because you tried to be deceptive in your description about the car for sale.
A car we all witnessed you upgrade here.

as in

his major selling point wld av just been a link to his upgrade thread...a lot of people followed that thread and there wldnt av been any reason for any long talk

suddenly saying he cldnt upload pictures get as e be undecided

but,his car,his sales grin
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by aieromon(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2021
jacobjamie:

If u know ur not a serious buyer why comment?

6 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2021
diportivo:

as in

his major selling point wld av just been a link to his upgrade thread...a lot of people followed that thread and there wldnt av been any reason for any long talk

Oga, why should I give a link to the upgrade thread, what if I didn't create a thread for my upgrade here in the first place? U think ur making any sense? Also I needed to post the pics for advert on my thread for sale but due to bad network I couldn't for 2 days at my location at that time, which I made it clear on that same post and asked for apology, so what has that got to do with any suspicious? And I later did by asking my cousin to help me post it since where he was network was OK, and he did.. Infact the number plate wasn't even hidden, so what annoyed my statement from an old man of ur age..
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by thebigkendo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
aieromon:

Irony..
That wan na only moniker grin cheesy
He has another one.. grin grin grin
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by woodrow(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
aieromon:

"whatever we do on earth echoes till eternity"

2 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by diportivo: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
jacobjamie:
Oga, why should I give a link to the upgrade thread, what if I didn't create a thread for my upgrade here in the first place? U think ur making any sense? Also I needed to post the pics for advert on my thread for sale but due to bad network I couldn't for 2 days at my location at that time, which I made it clear on that same post and asked for apology, so what has that got to do with any suspicious? And I later did by asking my cousin to help me post it since where he was network was OK, and he did.. Infact the number plate wasn't even hidden, so what annoyed my statement from an old man of ur age..

its your thread,but then I didn't quote you

there's really no need for all this froth

you have a knack for telling others how to advertise and sell their vehicles but u don't want same to he done to you?because you can trigger the report button at will?

ur picnic thread is enough suspicion grin

7 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by Charisma01: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
diportivo:

as in

1 bottle of kunu for ucheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by Charisma01: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
jacobjamie:

Fool, this is 2021, u have to buy sense, if u don't have money to buy buy sense, atleast Borrow sense.
Pls guys what has my car I upgraded here got to do with been deceptive? , the same car was Clearly said upgraded, the car in question has been driven from lagos to Abuja, and now to Bayelsa where i stay temporarily... Chaii bros u people just need ur brains to be formatted seriously, u just showed ur among the stupid foolish fools we have here... Ur words alone got me amazed by how stupid are ...

Sorry oo, oya sell your upgraded car in peace wey your girlfriend reject.

4 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by weyreypey: 5:36am On Feb 04, 2021
jacobjamie:
Fund needed
Hospital bills
Wish to upgrade
House rent
Urgent needs etc.
Yeye somebody. You're a internet rat. Despicable droopy armed trodgoldyte, reprehensible sociopath, a dysfunctional misfit, an unholy travesty, a village cankerworm...who pillages people's thread and doesn't want to be done same to... Lailai you reap what you sow, sow wind and reap whirlwind

1 Like

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by 2shaw: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2021
Hahahahashaha. Fool. Nobody go buy your useless 5th hand crv for even 500k. Dead car with no working engine with gear. Hahahahahah fool

1 Like

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
diportivo:

as in

bros, sincerely for today network was messy, was so bad that if u noticed I also had a Toyota Picnic for sale, I also couldn't upload pics also on that, for like a week cuzz I was at a location that has poor Network. And if I also on that thread said it clear I can't upload pics at the moment, it should be understandable.
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
2shaw:
Hahahahashaha. Fool. Nobody go buy your useless 5th hand crv for even 500k. Dead car with no working engine with gear. Hahahahahah fool
one of the fools I was talking about, when u see them talk or write, just just know how dumb and stupid they are.. 2shaw but u aren't "too sure"
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
2shaw:
and here is the Internet fool that has been trying to trend and get likes, but sorry not on nairaland. U will reap what u sow.
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by jacobjamie(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
diportivo:

its your thread,but then I didn't quote you

there's really no need for all this froth

you have a knack for telling others how to advertise and sell their vehicles but u don't want same to he done to you?because you can trigger the report button at will?

ur picnic thread is enough suspicion grin
oh u think so? My Picnic? Well The good news is this, the same Picnic has been sold yesterday and on its way to Abuja.. Sorry... Case close, so what's ur Next line?
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by Conceptprince: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
With all of this you said on people's thread,oga you have no reason to complain because you're just reaping what you had sown

5 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by DAVE5(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
aieromon:

And him dey run dey complain about other people, clear case of I can insult you but don’t insult me back

karma is a bad biatch

4 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by diportivo: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
jacobjamie:
oh u think so? My Picnic? Well The good news is this, the same Picnic has been sold yesterday and on its way to Abuja.. Sorry... Case close, so what's ur Next line?

that one is ur problem

u said so on the other thread and still went ahead to edit the sale post

dey there dey deceive urself

2 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by diportivo: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
jacobjamie:
bros, sincerely for today network was messy, was so bad that if u noticed I also had a Toyota Picnic for sale, I also couldn't upload pics also on that, for like a week cuzz I was at a location that has poor Network. And if I also on that thread said it clear I can't upload pics at the moment, it should be understandable.

guy,I don't care

some people av quoted u on how u av gone gong-ho on other peoples sales thread

address it and stop the shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
But u guys are stupid sha, why interfair with his thread, most of them can't even buy Nigerian used keke or bike but are always on Auto Section to comment. O. P there is no need exchanging words with under age boys in here, the way they go about things u will know how old they really are.. 17 and below
Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by AreahCode: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Stfu u bastard alternate moniker.
Kelvinjohnson11:
But u guys are stupid sha, why interfair with his thread, most of them can't even buy Nigerian used keke or bike but are always on Auto Section to comment. O. P there is no need exchanging words with under age boys in here, the way they go about things u will know how old they really are.. 17 and below

2 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by diportivo: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
thebigkendo:

Irony..
That wan na only moniker grin cheesy
He has another one.. grin grin grin

Kelvinjohnson11:

imagine the same person dishing advices to himself to not exchange words grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow Madness On Auto Section by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
AreahCode:
Stfu u bastard alternate moniker.
that is ur problem, I don't care what ever u think. Ur mother is the bestard, and soon ur father will join.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Longer Available / 2014 Toyota Corolla (foreign Used) / 2001 Dead Toyota Highlander For Giveaway. ₦1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.