Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit (6333 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by heniford2: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
no good Woman on earth

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerian men are the most confused set of men on planet earth. Don't get me wrong,there are few good straight ones available.

All this bitter comments you see are from kids in the romance section who go after slaymamas. After getting their accounts drained,they come online to yarn dust.

They go for high class babes who they can't even take care of,neglecting the hardworking ones.

Whenever you see such comment again,just know that the commenter was either gullible,fooled by a smart girl or his account have been totally drained by what he couldn't maintain.

Instead of going for hardworking women with brains,they go for big ass and breasts. Why?
Cause,they aren't even that intelligent to begin with.

I bet you didn't know women gossip less this days,while it is now a form of hobby for able bodied men. cheesy

I don't pity them at all.
They want to taste every skirt they see.

It is well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
ngoziwrites:
Oh really? Now you are going to shout on the roof tops about how Nigerian Women are useless? Just before then, should I tell you the story of my mum? Helen.

My mum is actually older than my dad with 3 years and she is submissive till the end of forever. She is a nurse while my dad sells tyres, obviously richer than him yet she serves him his food and packs his plate everyday! She pays our fees, buys all the food and she and my dad built our family house together. She pays the bills! She grinds!

Oh really! Now before you make my eyes get teary again with your slang "Nigerian women have nothing to offer", Let me tell you the story of my Aunt in her late 20's. She is the bread winner! She feeds the family, she even married as a virgin! Guess what? She is highly unhappy in her marriage, her hubby cheats like a fish!

Now before you tell me, that's the old generation, let me tell you about my friends: You want to know about the times we have cried because we really want to achieve our dreams so bad? Should I tell you about Upali? My best friend, at the age of 25, she is the one taking care of her family. She pays her siblings school fees. She just renewed their rent at home! Every night she has to listen to her father funny story: "No money"

Okay, now, I am starting to get emotional, this is where I would love to tell you about Aunty Esther, a woman down my street. She is the bread winner of her family! Guess what she does? House maid! And the husband? He sits at home like the boss and she brings him food to eat.

Oh , my mum, once again, mama Ejima! I pray you reap the fruits of your labor. She grinds hard!

Oh please, now I know what you are about to say next "Marriage benefits only women. Women have nothing to offer"

Then I must tell you about the story of my friend; Feyi, recently married and the man lost his job. She doubled her hustle! She stood by him! She made him start a business with her own savings! They are doing okay now.

I know women that grind. I have lived very close to guys. They bring girls to their house everyday; these girls cook, clean and these guys even borrow money from these girls.

Now, you can imagine the huge fist I make when I hear them mocking these girls.

Should I tell you my friend; Gift. At 29, she is hustling and contented with her boyfriend even if he isn't financially stable.

All of the girls I have interacted with; school, service and area. They all grind. Esther my friend just got married while doing her masters abroad.

Bose, who stays on my street hustles really hard despite getting pregnant without a marriage.

Oh please! Should I tell you about Iya Ade in front of my house. What won't this woman sell; Kerosene, Water, Vegetables just to take care of the family.

And my twin sister? She is proudly in love with her boyfriend, she has never sent a dime to her. He is currently out of jobs, she borrowed 7k from me last month just to send to him.

Or Theresa my cousin, 25 years old. She is doing fine with her boyfriend! She brings out the best in him, oh please, don't give me that look, he lives in a self-con with no car or iPhone! She loves him! She supports his business!

I am surrounded by girls that grind! Girls that hustle! Girls with big dreams, even Akudo is about to continue her education abroad.

Olosho? Bone straight? Married men? The craze over iPhone? Take these away from me! I can't relate! (Yeah, If you read this like a scream, I actually screamed)

Me? At 24, I grind! I buy my things. iPhone, bone straight, expensive clothes; I have none of these but I have mind-blowing ideas.

I can't stand small conversations and I believe in submissiveness and loyalty.

So, Where are y'all seeing the crazy girls?

It's raining blue, black here in the girl's world and yet none of y'all is seeing it?

This QUESTION begs for an answer: Where are you all meeting the bad girls that have broken you?

So many girls out these grind! So many women out there are actually the bread winner of their families.

There are definitely bad girls as there are bad boys.

ADVICE: The problem is you, open your eyes.

I am grinding my head out here! I want to double my salary, start my business, take care of my mum, my dad, my siblings and yes, I want to LOVE that special man hard.

You men see a pit, you run into it and then come out to cry!

There are countless good women out there, if you can't point to just one single person then I am forced to ask:

What do you stand for?
What are your values?
What do you look for in a woman?

#MyPenBleeds!
#NgoziWrites

Your mum is one in a million. Your dad should be lucky to have her. When I tell u the atrocities women commit in marriage u will be shocked.. I really dunno y it is so bad

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by jornwhite: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
ngoziwrites:

Which Ngozi do you know?

I am not advertising anybody. It's just very sick that on every thread I see women are useless etc

I wanted you all to know about the Heroines and many more out there that I mentioned in my write up

No one is focusing on this part of the story
No one talks about women that provide for the house and so many women out there that do this.

This part of the plot needs to be heard too.

when its rare to see how do we then talk about it, no one is disputing there are no hard working women or women that are breadwinners buh the % is so small which makes it relatively insignificant.
Its not a matter of asking men to change their circle, the % of leeches out is more like 80% so how do men rationalize the gud 20%.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Proton99: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Obvious bait, this. It will be a shame if any guy out there is naive enough to fall for this.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
My sister, you get strength. Nairaland has become a cesspit of misogyny.
Like you asked, where do they meet these "useless Nigerian girls" they're talking of? I don't have many friends, but the few female friends I have, they're all hustling. Some are self employed, some have 9-5 jobs etc.
I'm juggling studies with my fashion designing with other things, not depending on any man.
If you as a man didn't LOOK before you took a leap, is that not an ode to your indiscretion?
Like I said sis, you get strength.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2021
I will only marry a woman that works not one kind that will seat at home all day. Las,las she must have her business.
I know of uncle who lost his job but the wife was working. She supported him until got another job years later this happened in the 90's.
A cousin of mine lost his job but his wife does business. Nobody new of this until he got a job this year.
If you marry a good woman you will be happy. If you also marry a wizardry man like my aunt's husband you will hate many men. Very domineering and loves to suspect everything and everyone.
Some men have nothing to offer after job loss but since women are mostly gullible they will continue to fall prey to their antics.
An alpha male is one that provides for his family, reasonable, jovial and just . He is also one that even when challenges occur,gives a listening ears to his wife.
A coward is a man that is claims he is a man even if he has nothing to offer, manipulate his wife because she is too emotional, always claim he is right,never apologises and too proud to listen.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Craig24: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Trying so so hard to exalt the Lazy thinking Nigerian women; ever dependent on men for survival and sustainability.

Sadly it's your opinion and it's personal to you, reason being that this generation of females are a handful bunch of liabilities – lazy, remorseless, unkind, unwise, callous and selfish.

It will take a fool of a man to make a woman his priority in the days of his youth.

#mgtow

#redpill.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by chandini435: 5:21am On Feb 03, 2021
the story too long abeg who fit break am down give me
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by codedgalaxy: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Pls can u be more precise when u say the word 'grind'
Cause 90% of girls we know can grind only one thing, 'DICKson':-/
mtchewwwww

by the way were is that guy that always scream "women are useless" come and see what u have caused o !
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by femi4: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How can your mum that is a nurse be richer than your dad that sells tyre?

Tyres are expensive

There are millions of men in Nigeria taking care of their families without telling the world
common...used tyres now

How many people can sell new tyres
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by newdawnlive: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2021
ngoziwrites:
Oh really? Now you are going to shout on the roof tops about how Nigerian Women are useless? Just before then, should I tell you the story of my mum? Helen.

My mum is actually older than my dad with 3 years and she is submissive till the end of forever. She is a nurse while my dad sells tyres, obviously richer than him yet she serves him his food and packs his plate everyday! She pays our fees, buys all the food and she and my dad built our family house together. She pays the bills! She grinds!

Oh really! Now before you make my eyes get teary again with your slang "Nigerian women have nothing to offer", Let me tell you the story of my Aunt in her late 20's. She is the bread winner! She feeds the family, she even married as a virgin! Guess what? She is highly unhappy in her marriage, her hubby cheats like a fish!

Now before you tell me, that's the old generation, let me tell you about my friends: You want to know about the times we have cried because we really want to achieve our dreams so bad? Should I tell you about Upali? My best friend, at the age of 25, she is the one taking care of her family. She pays her siblings school fees. She just renewed their rent at home! Every night she has to listen to her father funny story: "No money"

Okay, now, I am starting to get emotional, this is where I would love to tell you about Aunty Esther, a woman down my street. She is the bread winner of her family! Guess what she does? House maid! And the husband? He sits at home like the boss and she brings him food to eat.

Oh , my mum, once again, mama Ejima! I pray you reap the fruits of your labor. She grinds hard!

Oh please, now I know what you are about to say next "Marriage benefits only women. Women have nothing to offer"

Then I must tell you about the story of my friend; Feyi, recently married and the man lost his job. She doubled her hustle! She stood by him! She made him start a business with her own savings! They are doing okay now.

I know women that grind. I have lived very close to guys. They bring girls to their house everyday; these girls cook, clean and these guys even borrow money from these girls.

Now, you can imagine the huge fist I make when I hear them mocking these girls.

Should I tell you my friend; Gift. At 29, she is hustling and contented with her boyfriend even if he isn't financially stable.

All of the girls I have interacted with; school, service and area. They all grind. Esther my friend just got married while doing her masters abroad.

Bose, who stays on my street hustles really hard despite getting pregnant without a marriage.

Oh please! Should I tell you about Iya Ade in front of my house. What won't this woman sell; Kerosene, Water, Vegetables just to take care of the family.

And my twin sister? She is proudly in love with her boyfriend, she has never sent a dime to her. He is currently out of jobs, she borrowed 7k from me last month just to send to him.

Or Theresa my cousin, 25 years old. She is doing fine with her boyfriend! She brings out the best in him, oh please, don't give me that look, he lives in a self-con with no car or iPhone! She loves him! She supports his business!

I am surrounded by girls that grind! Girls that hustle! Girls with big dreams, even Akudo is about to continue her education abroad.

Olosho? Bone straight? Married men? The craze over iPhone? Take these away from me! I can't relate! (Yeah, If you read this like a scream, I actually screamed)

Me? At 24, I grind! I buy my things. iPhone, bone straight, expensive clothes; I have none of these but I have mind-blowing ideas.

I can't stand small conversations and I believe in submissiveness and loyalty.

So, Where are y'all seeing the crazy girls?

It's raining blue, black here in the girl's world and yet none of y'all is seeing it?

This QUESTION begs for an answer: Where are you all meeting the bad girls that have broken you?

So many girls out these grind! So many women out there are actually the bread winner of their families.

There are definitely bad girls as there are bad boys.

ADVICE: The problem is you, open your eyes.

I am grinding my head out here! I want to double my salary, start my business, take care of my mum, my dad, my siblings and yes, I want to LOVE that special man hard.

You men see a pit, you run into it and then come out to cry!

There are countless good women out there, if you can't point to just one single person then I am forced to ask:

What do you stand for?
What are your values?
What do you look for in a woman?

#MyPenBleeds!
#NgoziWrites
can you summarize this and send it to me
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by goldman777: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Its not about being the bread winner the society has changed where women have equal opportunities to jobs like men unlike in those days,so a woman might get a job before her spouse or husband doesn't mean the man is lazy but if you look deeply you will find some of this women are not loyal and sometimes the men of this ladies have to ignore a lot to keep sane and maintain their sanity and pride as guys e.g the fcmb woman who got bastard children from her MD in a bank,her husband would suspect but in the name of hardworking woman ignore the fact that his wife is a hardworking hoe untill she told him his kids are not his.Many of this ladies you talked about if you search beyond the surface are not saints and have done horrible things that are usually dark secrets in the name of bread winner and only sometimes stick to their partners because they can't get a dangote or someone that will accommodate them as single mothers who is richer but will steal the opportunity to leave their lesser richer spouse if the opportunity presents itself most ladies are naturally selfish and born with the spirit of eve.it doesn't mean they are not good ones in reality but its very rare,opportunity reveals the true selfish nature of a woman who rarely loves a man unconditionally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Craig24:
Trying so so hard to exalt the Lazy thinking Nigerian women; ever dependent on men for survival and sustainability.

Sadly it's your opinion and it's personal to you, reason being that this generation of females are a handful bunch of liabilities – lazy, remorseless, unkind, unwise, callous and selfish.

It will take a fool of a man to make a woman his priority in the days of his youth.

#mgtow

#redpill.
Guy I hate this thing you said you just generalise women. I swear you deserve rehabilitation classes. Lazy thinking? remorseless? Selfish?
If your mother and siblings are like that don't generalise it. Prejudiced opinion is bad.
Bleep you and your red pill.
Many of you guys saying red pill are dingbats and nitwits.
If all the women in your family are those things you highlighted above, then it is fine.
Guy have you gone to markets these days.
Have you seen women trying as much to sell goods not even worth 5k all to feed their husbands and their children and that same woman will still cook and have sex with the husband that same day.
Guy women are trying. If you think it is the cheap girls you get with 5k, indomie and egg then You are in a fool's world.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Jessepaid(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2021
hehehe...

most women these days are pure pyscopaths...

they are only happy inflicting mental and emotional pain on men they do not love regardless of the man loving them genuinely..

I think men are just as scared as women when it comes to affairs of the heart..

I personally would rather be single than be in a relationship where I would be constantly on my toes..

that being said, relationships these days have evolved from sacrifice and selflessness to mutual benefits...

yes Ngozi... there are good women i get your point..

there are women that are not afraid of responsibilities..

but we also know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack without a magnet..
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by DEMZEE(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2021
We don't want women who are masculine, we Want feminine women whose job is to give birth and take care of the home and kids

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Jessepaid(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Guy I hate this thing you said you just generalise women. I swear you deserve rehabilitation classes. Lazy thinking? remorseless? Selfish?
If your mother and siblings are like that don't generalise it. Prejudiced opinion is bad.
If all the women in your family are those things you highlighted above, then it is fine.
Have you seen women trying as much to sell goods not even worth 5k all to feed their husbands and their children and that same woman will still cook and have sex with the husband that same day.
Guy women are trying. If you think it is the cheap girls you get with 5k, indomie and egg then You are in a fool's world.

Shit...well..
There is a big difference (as wide as the pacific)
between a woman and a mother..

always know that..

A mother has responsibility..

responsibility brings purpose..

purpose brings drive and motivation..

but a lot of single ladies (and I mean a lot) have no responsibilities, hence they live as they want and deem themselves unaccountable to no one..

mothers are really trying yes!

but what about fathers too?

when a father is up and doing, the mother has no other responsibility than homemaking and child bearing..

if the father is not, both should put finances together and support each other...

each spouse must have something to bring to the table..

fathers dey try oo..

if i trouble my dad for 50k he makes sure he finds it and gives to me..

if I do the same to mum, she whines and then borrows me the money..

which I pay back...

then after a while she will say she has not eaten my money or I don't care about her and value her..

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Emmanuelcann: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2021
This is so true. I am a happily married man (almost 30 years now) with children and I can relate. It's all about values. We have extremely good women - we don't even deserve them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by okesuku: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2021
I agree with you to a large extent. Indeed your write up further highlights the startling reality today that many women are breadwinners and strongholds in their family, mine inclusive.

Infact we do not give women enough credit for the wonderful and indespensible role they play in family building.

Many of us still have a sense of family bond and comfort because of the women ( mothers) in our families.

And also there are many wonderful men holding fort their families in ways we can't even imagine.
So also many girlfriends and boyfriends who have encouraged, added value and motivated their partners towards greatness.

And we all ( men especially) need to stop the gender bashing and do more gender balanced constructive criticism.
Yes we also know that despite the wonderful people there are also the slay queens and bad boys who are selfish..

My final take on this is when looking for a partner just do your duty to observe as much as your can because just as there are loyal people there are disloyal people.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by kalufelix(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Apparently-the-initial-poster-had-a-skewed-upbringing...simping-leads-to-calamity...low-value-males-have-destroyed-what-real-niggaz-built-for-centuries...I-no-wan-insult-person-papa..
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Jessepaid:

Shit...well..
There is a big difference (as wide as the pacific)
between a woman and a mother..

always know that..

A mother has responsibility..

responsibility brings purpose..

purpose brings drive and motivation..

but a lot of single ladies (and I mean a lot) have no responsibilities, hence they live as they want and deem themselves unaccountable to no one..

mothers are really trying yes!

but what about fathers too?

when a father is up and doing, the mother has no other responsibility than homemaking and child bearing..

if the father is not, both should put finances together and support each other...

each spouse must have something to bring to the table..

fathers dey try oo..

if i trouble my dad for 50k he makes sure he finds it and gives to me..

if I do the same to mum, she whines and then borrows me the money..

which I pay back...

then after a while she will say she has not eaten my money or I don't care about her and value her..

The first set of couples I gave examples of weren't parents at the time in the 90's. The second are just expecting a new born.
Mothers are women not men please. I didn't say men are not trying but a woman is likely to do the needful when challenges come more than men. United Nations Human Right council gave the statistics of women bearing the brunt more than men and that's the fact.
How many men can will lose their wife let's say at the age of 40 and not get married?
There's woman who lost her husband years ago at age 35. The woman did not get married up till now. It is over 20 years now.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by kalufelix(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Female-empowerment-naturally-shifted-women-to-be-competitors..so-men-are-just-being-more-careful-and-adapting...most-of-those-marriages/r/ships-you-cited-were-settled-out-of-desperation-and-the-need-to-bear-kids(under-a-man)...its-no-secret-how-reckless-women-can-be-with-power...alot-of-dark-shiits-go-on-in-the-closet...some-of-us-value-our-sanity...
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by yemmie(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2021
At Op,

Well written,, but nothing out of the ordinary. I will tell you something deep to help your unborn kids and future generations.

Women who are very successful and still home keepers and makers - law of nature bestow upon them children of Glory.

1. Example - High Chief, Otunba Adenuga Glo . His Mum was a well known successful / rich trader in Ibadan. Well respected high society woman but utterly submissive to her husband. You notice he empowered Bella big time .. this was due to his own mum.

2. Madam Folorunsho Alakija (richest woman in Nigeria ) - Still serve her husband meal and wash is undies .. she said this publicly in a lecture (2016)

3. The current chairman of first bank of Nigeria .. A woman of honour and grace - Madam Ibukun Awosika proudly said she is her home maker / keeper

My dearie there are law of nature — that aligns things.

Odi a jo lo

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Jessepaid(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

The first set of couples I gave examples of weren't parents at the time in the 90's. The second are just expecting a new born.
Mothers are women not men please. I didn't say men are not trying but a woman is likely to do the needful when challenges come more than men. United Nations Human Right council gave the statistics of women bearing the brunt more than men and that's the fact.
How many men can will lose their wife let's say at the age of 40 and not get married?
There's woman who lost her husband years ago at age 35. The woman did not get married up till now. It is over 20 years now.
... hehehe...
you have to understand that trends have changed...

what's was plain white in the 80's is now technicolor..

to answer your question...

most times fear is what makes widows to remain unmarried just plain old fashioned thinking..
or maybe they just think it ain't worth it...

remember the girl child from birth has always to do what the society agrees to and be orderly at all times.. largely speaking, I think the Nigerian society doesn't approve remarriage for widows but approves for men..

but these days men no wan marry again sef..

so you sef check am...
the world has changed big time, all we have to do is flow with it and not fight the change..

we need to see the change as opportunities and not as abominations..

if the woman provides fine, if she's the bread winner fine.... if she can and the man can't fine..

if it's the other way round fine..

marriage is tough..

back then baby mamas were shamed and all.. but these days they walk with their heads high so. damn all these old rules...

just be respectful and understanding with each other is all

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by zealousayo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
purples25:
I support you Ngozi.

Most men I have seen and heard of are not the major breadwinners in their family. Their wives are always doing a lot more.

Most girls I see are the ones funding themselves and doing for their boyfriends too.

Most kids talk about how their mothers brought them up. Most kids left alone are left by their fathers and not their mothers.

So let's forget this talk about women not doing anything.

You're right.
My Mum for singlehandedly brought my elder brothers, sister and I up. Also, I've met many wonderful ladies. None of the girlfriends I've ever had was/is a parasite on me, and I can vouch for my sister too. Most men always see who they want to go into a relationship with, there's always a clue, but they ignore it.
Nevertheless, even though I don't have any bad experience with ladies, my brothers and some of my friends have had their own shares. Nowadays, many ladies prefer a made guy, even if his source of income is shady. Na yahoo boys dey pack girls now. What baffles me most is, there are some Church sisters that I expected to be different but are way worse.
While you may be a good and supportive partner, know that there are many many... ones that are very very...bad.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Robertgreene1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
intresting...
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by ngoziwrites(f): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Mind-blowing piece♥️
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by Aabheaven(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ngoziwrite your write up is insightful but realistically the percentage of women you are talking about is few. The market is saturated with the daughters of eves. Good women with high morals are very few hence the generalisation by few nairaland guys that ladies have nothing to offer. Most ladies say men are scum, this is generalization but in reality not all men are scum. All I have to say is keeping adding value to yourself, the right person that deserves you will definitely come around

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by KNOWMORE56: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
ngoziwrites:

Which Ngozi do you know?

I am not advertising anybody. It's just very sick that on every thread I see women are useless etc

I wanted you all to know about the Heroines and many more out there that I mentioned in my write up.

No one is focusing on this part of the story
No one talks about women that provide for the house and so many women out there that do this.

This part of the plot needs to be heard too.

Ngozi! what you don't know are more than what you know. If we examine these your examples now, you'll see 9 out of 10 are fake.
Although I'm not doubting the existence of submissive Nigerian woman, but I have not seen any.

Especially, a breadwinner, no. And I even doubt if you'll be one.

Once a woman is catering for the household, the man must be the house help if not, the marriage will end.

If I tell you stories of my experience you'll see what these men are complaining.

My finding MEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR HOUSEHOLD WITH PRIDE AND HAPPINESS BUT
WOMEN DO THAT WITH TOO MUCH COMPLAIN AND...
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by dadarasak(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
ngoziwrites:

Frustrated? Definitely. Reason: Why do men cry women this, women that? Why can't y'all stand up for yourself and change the course of things? Why are you surrounded by bad women? It is really sad, that's why I am forced to think that alot of guys just come online to lie.

What if for once you just decide to not get tempted by the flashy things and settle for a good woman, hardworking woman?

Face your fears Men, stop running away because that's what most men are doing these days.

Stop running away from fear? In what context pls?
Re: EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit by KNOWMORE56: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
goldman777:
Its not about being the bread winner the society has changed where women have equal opportunities to jobs like men unlike in those days,so a woman might get a job before her spouse or husband doesn't mean the man is lazy but if you look deeply you will find some of this women are not loyal and sometimes the men of this ladies have to ignore a lot to keep sane and maintain their sanity and pride as guys e.g the fcmb woman who got bastard children from her MD in a bank,her husband would suspect but in the name of hardworking woman ignore the fact that his wife is a hardworking hoe untill she told him his kids are not his.Many of this ladies you talked about if you search beyond the surface are not saints and have done horrible things that are usually dark secrets in the name of bread winner and only sometimes stick to their partners because they can't get a dangote or someone that will accommodate them as single mothers who is richer but will steal the opportunity to leave their lesser richer spouse if the opportunity presents itself most ladies are naturally selfish and born with the spirit of eve.it doesn't mean they are not good ones in reality but its very rare,opportunity reveals the true selfish nature of a woman who rarely loves a man unconditionally.

God bless you jare!

Let all these girls try read the characteristics of a good wife and check if they are one... before they get angry that men are bashing them.

The women, as I have understood, will only respect and be submissive only to the man who meet ALL their needs.

Moreover, the needs of a woman is endless!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.