Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews (36504 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Kaymansion(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is pure wickedness all because of money, brother to victim's father mehn.. trust nobody
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Usman muyideen and Isa Muhammed sound Yoruba to you? You people don't disappoint as usual. Go and ask your mother to tell you your real tribe

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by jimyjames(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Usman muyideen and Isa Muhammed sound Yoruba to you? You people don't disappoint as usual. Go and ask your mother to tell you your real tribe
those are Muslim Arabic names yoruba Muslim's bear those names too

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Eteka1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
tamdun:

Did u watch the video?
yes I did.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Zchi1052(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
I trust Nigerian police...they will only turn him to celebrity...just imagine nonsense QUESTIONS
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by tamdun: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eteka1:
yes I did.
Watch it again and listen carefully, he said his father is herdsman and he used to help his father..

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by King44(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So says an almajiri from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
you are a fake an imposter from all indication you are from the north so gbenu sohun

3 Likes

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Water is now thicker than blood. Its well.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by akigbemaru: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
TheExecutioner:
See earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6390880/conspired-herdsman-friend-kill-two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHiVaXfRed8

A 200-level student and his Fulani herdsman accomplice have been arrested for alleged kidnap and murder of his two nephews.

The student of Kwara State University, Usman Muyideen, who is a younger brother to one of the victim’s father and his Fulani friend, Isa Memudu kidnapped the teenage boys on Monday and asked for N25 million ransom.

The victims, Thompson Onibokun, 13 and Samson Onibokun, 12 were kidnapped at Iludun Area of Osogbo, Osun State.

https://punchng.com/video-how-i-and-my-herdsman-friend-kidnapped-and-killed-two-of-my-nephews-university-student/
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by smile11s(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfzPG7jLASE

Na wah ooo...... But how do they get to try make their faces look innocent when they are caught like the guy in this above video?

Do you know if the guy in the video made it out alive?
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Eteka1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
tamdun:

Watch it again and listen carefully, he said his father is herdsman and he used to help his father..
I did and when asked about his profession he said he works in the farm. Then he was asked who owns the ANIMALS he rears there, he said his father.

Now those farm animals may be chickens, goats, pigs etc. He never said his father is a "herdsman".
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by thelinguist: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eteka1:
I did and when asked about his profession he said he works in the farm. Then he was asked who owns the ANIMALS he rears there, he said his father.

Now those farm animals may be chickens, goats, pigs etc. He never said his father is a "herdsman".
chicken are farm animals?

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by GOVERNMENT2: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

HIS COUSIN NAME IS ONIBOKUN

1 Like

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Musa2018(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yoruba and fulani herdsmen dey always eat on the same table I talked am since...
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Eteka1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
thelinguist:
chicken are farm animals?
are chickens not farm animals?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by GOVERNMENT2: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
tamdun:

Did u watch the video?
WHO’S ONIBOKUN undecided
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by thelinguist: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eteka1:
are chickens not farm animals?

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by EbukaHades10(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Naija news don tire me, aje.

Abeg, how I go get the connect of the owner of that yanch for back?

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
What that fool Muyideen did not know was that his so called fulani friend would have killed him after collecting the ransom.

Light and darkness can never be friends ! If you're a Yoruba man and you have any fulani man who presents himself as a friend to you,just watch your back - be very careful ! Those barbaric fulanis from the evil forest of futa jalon can never be trusted. They have this insatiable thirst for blood;they ain't humans !

3 Likes

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
jimyjames:

those are Muslim Arabic names yoruba Muslim's bear those names too

How can an Arabic name sound like Yoruba name? Na my problem be dat. The guy na ipob so I expect less from him sha
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
They should sentence them to death
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So says an almajiri from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land

Yoruba ko o alaigbo ni
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by juman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Buhari is the worst president in the history of nigeria.
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Too much love for money angry
The youths are missing it.

majamajic:

He is Yoruba Muslim from kwara
Check nephew names to confirm further

Na Fahdiga1 get time to drag words with them. Aside Muyideen sef, there are many Yoruba Muslims with the Fulani boy's names 'Muhammad Isa'.

SuperBold:

Yoruba ko o
Odua ko o

Iru yin lama fi se etutu kii ilu fi tuba tuse
Eru lasan lasan

E Pele, Baba Adebayo Faleti.

Aimokan n seyin

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by jimyjames(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

How can an Arabic name sound like Yoruba name? Na my problem be dat. The guy na ipob so I expect less from him sha
what has ipob got to do with what he said? I'm an ipob too
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by majamajic(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
His name sounds Yoruba to me

Yes , main guy is Yoruba from kwara , his friend is Fulani
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by majamajic(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
jimyjames:

what has ipob got to do with what he said? I'm an ipob too

They all behave like their brain hit ground from child birth
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by RiderEzzy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's will surprise you this is what all this guys do hiding in the name of yahoo
If say them no catch this guy now he go resume school dey uppress innocent students
They should rote in jail
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:

Further ko fodilu ni angry
Re: Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews by gurunlocker: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eteka1:
But they both speak Yoruba na, which on be Fulani herdsman now! Why do you guys label every kidnapper a herdsman? When asked what is his profession the guy said he works in the farm.

If you watch the video, you will know who is who.

The first guy that was interviewed, looking so confident he will be bailed is the Fulani.

He is able to speak Yoruba because he has been living there since he was a kid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / Liberian, Princess Cooper, Found Dead After She Went To Meet A Caller (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.