Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise (2577 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much / Why Are Pre-wedding Photos On Social Media So Common These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Is this normal? Please share my story and advise me. I met Mide (not real name) two years ago. We met on a flight to Port Harcourt. He was going for business, I was going for a wedding. We exchanged numbers and we hooked up afterwards.

Mide is a fine man. Financially ok. 41 years old. He told me he was in a relationship with his ex for 7 years. They dated for so long but when they planned to get married, the lady dumped him just a day to the wedding. They had done every preparation, paid for venue, caterer...etc.

They later discovered that the lady said she was in love with someone else. Now, that was a big blow....how do you date someone for 7 years and dump him a day to your wedding? Mide took that hit very badly. He felt he took long to propose to her and so she got tired and started seeing another man behind his back.

Mide had not been in any serious relationship for 4 years after the heartbreaking experience. I told him I do not do causal relationships. I am 33 years old. I also have a similar experience as him.

I dated someone for almost 3 years. No issues...while promising me marriage, next thing I heard was his wedding was taking place.
I mean, he was still talking to me on Wednesday but his wedding took place on Saturday.

Till today, I dont know what I did wrong. Mide and I bonded well because of our similar experience with relationships. He decided we keep our relationship out of social media. Mide is superstitious. We did not want any unwanted eyes in our relationship he says.

Relationship with Mide is love. He is a great guy and I always wonder what woman in her right mind wont not want Mide. But in all, we kept our relationship out of social media. I never post pictures of us together and he does the same. Mide also wanted...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/29/is-my-husband-lying-to-me-why-does-he-hate-social-media-so-much-pls-advise/

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Fahdiga1: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
I've watched the movie before but can't remember the name now

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Any man that doesn't want to be seen with you is either hiding something or has ulterior motives. He could be a chronic womanizer, that is why he doesn't want people to know about you so he can easily flirt and lie he's not married.

If a man is honest and truly loves you he'll be proud to show you to the world.

Ditch him.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Richy4(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
Any man that doesn't want to be seen with you is either hiding something or has ulterior motives. He could be a chronic womanizer, that is why he doesn't want people to know about you so he can easily flirt and lie he's not married.

Ditch him.

Before u made your conclusion, did you pause for a while and said hang on for a minute, how about A, B, C who are just plain private individuals... and does not care much about social media

9 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Proton99: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Social media is a disease. The lady is fuccking lucky to have such a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Richy4:

Before u made your conclusion, did you pause for a while and said hang on for a minute, how about A, B, C who are just plain private individuals... and does not care much about social media

If he doesn't care about social media, why did he now open a social media account? As long as he's on social media and has his own pics there but doesn't want a together pics of him and the wife he's a cheat! I know his type.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Richy4(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

If he doesn't care about social media, why did he now open a social media account? As long as he's on social media and has his own pics there but doesn't want a together pics of him and the wife he's a cheat! I know his type.

what about people that opened an account on social media just to get information and be up to date and nothing more? what will you say about them?

6 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Richy4:

what about people that opened an account on social media just to get information and be up to date and nothing more? what will you say about them?

Well.. that is not the case of the man in question. You're only speculating. So??
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Richy4(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Well.. that is not the case of the man in question. You're only speculating. So??

smiley
Maybe I don't understand English any more... In your first post you said and I quote "Any man that doesn't want to be seen with you is either hiding something or has ulterior motives..."

The key word was any man...which means you went outside the scope of discussion...That was Why I was asking?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Vyolet(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
There's every possibility that the man is married but wants to eat his cake and have it.
I hope the lady use her head well, May God save us from time wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Richy4:

smiley
Maybe I don't understand English any more... In your first post you said and I quote "Any man that doesn't want to be seen with you is either hiding something or has ulterior motives..."

The key word was any man...which means you went outside the scope of discussion...That was Why I was asking?

Okies then.
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by legacystore: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shine ur eyes u may be dating a married man with many kids
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by topher052: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Listen @op, I am like your guy. I am not the social media romance person. I hardly post pictures on social media and I refused my girl from posting pictures we took together.

I have a girl and I don't cheat on her. I have nothing to hide, but that's me.

My advice is to investigate the guy, and if that's who he is, let him be. Don't listen to those clueless ladies above me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Houseofglam7(f): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Funkybabee(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
he's a chronic cheater, a married man to be candid. go and dig very well. may God save you from such cal@mity men.

they will not reap their labour's in Jesus name. no married che@ter should quote me pls

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Caaz: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
legacystore:
Shine ur eyes u may be dating a married man with many kids
I don't think so.my husband is not a social media person.i ve learnt to accept him like that.same with me.
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Mimzyy(f): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Wish I could like this post a million times.

CalliDora1:

Ditch him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by weyreypey: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Mimzyy:
Wish I could like this post a million times.

Not true. He could be protecting you.
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by weyreypey: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Not true..... Don't stereotype. You'll never find my family's pictures on my Social media pages... Never!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Mimzyy(f): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Protecting me from what exactly?

weyreypey:

Not true. He could be protecting you.
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by weyreypey: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Mimzyy:
Protecting me from what exactly?

His past and present situations. Then some people don't just like SM attention to anything that's valuable to them. Don't cast your pearls before swine...

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Mimzyy(f): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Yinmu. The same set of men who claim not to like SM attention are the same set who will be all over other women’s SM liking and loving their every post.

They enjoy and even entertain attention from other women on their posts yet...

Let’s not delve into this further jor. At the end of the day, a woman will always know if a man truly cares about her.

Good morning.

weyreypey:

His past and present situations. Then some people don't just like SM attention to anything that's valuable to them. Don't cast your pearls before swine...

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by weyreypey: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2021
Mimzyy:
Yinmu. The same set of men who claim not to like SM attention are the same set who will be all over other women’s SM liking and loving their every post.

Let’s not delve into this further jor. At the end of the day, a woman will always know if a man truly cares about her.

Good morning.

Good morning. Correct no be by SM love. Got a colleague who always posts the wife's pictures on his status with endearing words immediately after handling other ladies.....

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by amareto: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2021
weyreypey:

Not true..... Don't stereotype. You'll never find my family's pictures on my Social media pages... Never!

That's you.
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Boxer007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mimzyy:

Good morning.

^^^kaiii see yanssssh?
hello please can i love u twice a months?
cheesy
Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by samuel19222(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Your husband no dey proud of posting your pic online or he is nursing some ladies online and doesn't want to cast, wetin even concern me? I Dont give a fvck

Mimzyy:

Good morning.

Re: Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise by Mimzyy(f): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Are you usually this stupid or you’re just putting in extra efforts this morning? Where in my post did I mention “my husband” as the ‘men’ in question?

If comprehension is your problem, I’ll suggest you retake your English classes. It’s never too late.

Don’t bother responding as all subsequent comments from you will be ignored.

samuel19222:
Your husband no dey proud of posting your pic online or he is nursing some ladies online and doesn't want to cast, wetin even concern me? I Dont give a fvck

@your.dp

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hugged And Kissed An African Lion –– A 17-stone Lion, Named Jupiter. / If You Would Be Mine... / What Are The Things Never To Say To A Depressed Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.