Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

This Guy Actually Have A Point - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Actually Have A Point (3777 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / So Women Actually Have 3 Holes And No One's Talking About It / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by lenghtinny(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Majority loves to form a mix Gate, Bezos and dangote on Twitter and IG yet giveaway is very rampant on these platforms....
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by DryMouth: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I'm sure i don't know who you are, and would like to keep things that way.

Weak men like you are uninteresting and have no value to me
Jst gerrout dis hippopotamus
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Nazgul: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Samakus:

Will you accept the okada man if he came to you with his 60k earnings? This year is not for motivational speaking! Practice what you preach
What is this one saying, do I look like a woman to you? Please this year I don't have strength to reply baseless posts. If you don't understand what I wrote, don't bother to reply, it's much better that way then typing off topic jargons.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
The man has said the truth of the matter, more than 75% of you screaming money first will never achieve the level of monetary empowerment you have been yapping about for one reason or the other yet ya'll will find a way to continue with you miserly existence.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by Liposure: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigeria is the poverty capital of world yet the number of hypergamous ladies is higher than the sands of time. Ladies have raised their standards
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by phazotron(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
That guy is right. As long as you can manage to meet the basics, get married.

Worst case scenario, hold Off on kids till situation improve.

Any girl who dey drop stupid requirement im papa no for meet, leave am

Last last na yahoo boy go use them blow

Legit girls Wey their eye still dey ground full outside

1 Like

Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by MrGrimm: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
I'm telling you in this country people are mad, an average guy in Nigeria don't have as much money, but he continues to try to make a good living for himself as a human being he should want love, encouragement and support to continue his struggle to become as rich as he desires, yet this idiots look down at him and try to discourage him from finding the love and support he needs. Don't listen to those fools on social media, continue my brothers, you will make it.
Re: This Guy Actually Have A Point by phazotron(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
DryMouth:
i dnt want call u an idiot for no genuine reason but this statement u made is genuine enough to call you an idiot.

Why didn't the another "person's child" struggle to make her own money
Who forced her to marry a poor man

I can easily deduce you are a female from ur comment because nigerian females are blessed with fish brains... No atom of sense in their head.

It is a natural endowment of the Nigerian woman. The 20% Wey get sense escape that retarded gene by miracle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour / Do you know any dead nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.