Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes (688 Views)

Help I Need Solutions / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing (2) (3) (4)

Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by EASYGURU(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello fellow NL. Please help a brother in need.

I'm a young man 24 Years and i stay alone. About last week Monday or Sunday night (7-8 Days ago) there's this girl who stays in my compound. She normally comes over to my place to lay her head for the night because she squats with her friends in a single room self contain (they are all students) and the place is always filled up and hot due to the number of people sleeping in the room. Myself i stay in a room and parlour self contain fully air conditioned well spaced with 2 big beds. Normally she comes around spend the night and nothing happens but this very faithful day she said she want to cuddle and one thing led to another we both had adult time together. Same thing happened the following day after i came back from work and two days later we still smashed. The issues I'm having right now is that two days after our first encounter i started noticing that in between my groins was itchy. I felt it was due to the nature/stress of my job since i operate in a commercial environment. I felt it would stop. Days after days it continued, tonight was worst so i decided to check what's going on. Lo and behold i found this (*screenshot) in between my legs. Something that has never happened before. I take my bath twice a day and brush twice a days as well. Before her, the last time i was intimate with anyone wad Dec 19, 2019 (over 1 year). Please what the solution to this.

I'm scared of blades (shaving stick and clippers so i don't shave often).

Recorded video of what my problem looks like

https://streamable.com/ljm3ve

Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by EASYGURU(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Nazgul: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Could be an infection. Go to the hospital and explain yourself to the doctor. You'll be fine.
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Anfield247(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Go for medical checkup!
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by HopeVictor(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Use antifungal creams for a start if it persist go to a hospital or clinic
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by padi94(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Bath twice a day Nd use detail in the water and anti fungal soap
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Homeboiy: 1:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Iwemer’ agada kpor’ ihe

Na ghonorhea or syphilis be that oo

Don’t buy any drugs until you run a test in a lab

Buy mycotin cream take rub am first

The girl get infections

Ur body no get better antigens
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by mamaafrik(m): 2:58am On Feb 03, 2021
EASYGURU:
Hello fellow NL. Please help a brother in need.

I'm a young man 24 Years and i stay alone. About last week Monday or Sunday night (7-8 Days ago) there's this girl who stays in my compound. She normally comes over to my place to lay her head for the night because she squats with her friends in a single room self contain (they are all students) and the place is always filled up and hot due to the number of people sleeping in the room. Myself i stay in a room and parlour self contain fully air conditioned well spaced with 2 big beds. Normally she comes around spend the night and nothing happens but this very faithful day she said she want to cuddle and one thing led to another we both had adult time together. Same thing happened the following day after i came back from work and two days later we still smashed. The issues I'm having right now is that two days after our first encounter i started noticing that in between my groins was itchy. I felt it was due to the nature/stress of my job since i operate in a commercial environment. I felt it would stop. Days after days it continued, tonight was worst so i decided to check what's going on. Lo and behold i found this (*screenshot) in between my legs. Something that has never happened before. I take my bath twice a day and brush twice a days as well. Before her, the last time i was intimate with anyone wad Dec 19, 2019 (over 1 year). Please what the solution to this.

I'm scared of blades (shaving stick and clippers so i don't shave often).

Recorded video of what my problem looks like

https://streamable.com/ljm3ve
hmmm,go to any big Pharmaceutical store,tell them you want to but Loratadine,use one per day and get back to me.

Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Adukpe19(m): 3:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Get Funbact A cream and apply 3 times a day. It works wonders.

Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2021

Ndi mmadu sef cheesy Motor don jam this one
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Stockquality: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Infection. Its usually very sweet when scratching it. You are officially infected with AIDS. No matter what u do,it will always ckme come back. AIDS
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by idogbe14170: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Bath twice a day Nd use detail in the water and anti fungal soap
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Free stuff dey hook neck at times angry

Now you would need to spend on medication cheesy

Get well soon
Re: Please Help, I Need Solutions For This Rashes by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Nairaland is not a hospital. Pls report yourself to the nearest hospital

Stop Fornication And Masturbation Today / My Girlfriend Masturbates Becus She Is In A Long Distance Relationship With Me / Please Help Me Get Out Of Simp Hood (alfa Males Only)