Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home (73675 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Bathroom sef don almost kill me

Rip Dj

I dey tell you. Dey kind fall wey I fall inside bathroom yesterday eh. I no fit explain to my guys wey dey house. I thank God for the gift of life.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by shilz(f): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
femi4:
Village people

Cause of death is shady
tiles get slipery when wet.i have been lucky several times,now I have bathslippers everycorner in my house and its the first thing I give to a guest who plan staying.

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Juoflife1(f): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian hospitals and rejecting patients. So sad
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Dreyton36: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2021
Everything about Buhari's government plus his family and friends and followers and workers and side chicks are failures
Bubu has failed and sank this country and he knows that himself, that's why he said "only God can save this country "
Imagine hospitals rejecting a slipped patient with an open head
If na Buhari pikin even by 2Am doctor go run come hospital attend to am with full concentration

Nor let anybody deceive u oooo
If u get opportunity take japa commot naija abeg move oo , in fact no come back until you don build at least three houses for naija , get like 7 different booming businesses here , and be able to afford well trained securities to secure you and your families from buhari and his Fulani brothers and followers

Naija is a dream killing country , many men don wreckle , na clothes dey cover their body
Supposing problem dey show for face , fear no go let anybody ask him neighbour for Maggi and salt and matches
That time u go they see only one man head go they show
House rent
Wife promiscuity
Husband promiscuity
Light bill
Lawma bill (waste bill)
School fees
ASUU strike wahala
Debt from online loan
Debt from bank loan
Debt from neighbour
Bet9ja virtual gbese
Gas don finish
Wife chop money
No food for house
My game don cut
No money for transport
No fuel for motor

Omo see ehn even buhari sef know say God must punish am , step down u no gree , help us you no help , u dey kill more more
Peaceful protesters don go like that
He don use him Fulani gbola nack Aisha sotay she japa comot naija go unknown location

A president that can't visit the family of dead peaceful protesters but will spend days in Daura with cows
I they pray make God no kill buhari yet , Las Las men go use am count normal scores

R.I.P handsome young lad , na person Future husband just waste so
Na one family don loose their breadwinner so
Na one innocent mother don they cry in pains so
And na people wey also get their own problems go still they calm the woman make she nor cry cry chai

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PREMIUM PEACE cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by tonididdy(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Something should be done about this act of hospitals refusing or rejecting emergency patients.

... Maybe he could have been alive now.

To be honest.... A wet soapy tiles floor is my biggest phobia. The slip can be disastrous

3 Likes

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by PhemmyYo(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2021
SenorFax:
One of the reason I hate smooth tiles. Lost the count of many that have died that way. Rough tiles may be hard to maintain but I've never heard it's killing anyone
its seems you are a tiler
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by shilz(f): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2021
2shaw:
Who you dey clean floor for,na dusty season we dey na,. Must have been a cheap tile. Also if you know you stay where is fully tiled,forget mop,buy stockings or some shower slippers. I have slipped also before,ibhave fallen from bike on top speed,. Na tiles wan come kill me,he must have been drunk,or just newly took s.k.
Dj na packaging jor,
MISTAKES,MISTEP can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Wilson125(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Nwodosis:

Were you expecting me to reason like you?
lol.. omo this your question na cruise
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by somehow: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2021
simple250:
We keep loosing our talented and gifted citizens just because our hospitals always fail to do their job when you are a nobody or you are not among the ruling class ...RIP Dj Tunice

Blame blame blame blame

RIP to the dead.

Death is a debt, whether you die young or old does not change anything after death.
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Kolisky(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Just like that

And I'm planning to mop my room this morning. Omo, na till further notice.

Rest well DJ.

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by evans4luv: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Bilabong:
Farewell man!

Guys please be careful while walking on wet floor.
even when walking on wet pussies
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Midex88(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2021
CrazyBen:
Imagine! Just like that? Oh men A....
Reminds me of that old dude in the Bible who died after falling off his chair and breaking his back

Eli the Priest. 1 Sam 4:18

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by annyz: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
A popular Abuja-based disk jockey, DJ Tunice, has died, Igbere TV reports.

DJ Tunice is said to have died on Monday night, February 1 after suffering a domestic accident.

According to his close friends, the deceased was mopping the floor in his apartment when he slipped and hit his head on the ground. He was rushed to different hospitals but was allegedly rejected until he died.

His friends have taken to social media to express shock at his demise. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

A friend wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=750831502228799&id=286990758612878

Am sure he would have allowed the floor as it was if he knew.

This energetic young man just died like that.
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Coolbite(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Kriss216:
Just like that

And I'm planning to mop my room this morning. Omo, na till further notice.

Rest well DJ.

My condolences to the bereaved. May they be divinely consoled.
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by omojesu202(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2021
Twelfthman:
shocked
Rip man.

So pathetic sad
Remind of a time last year when I woke up in the morning at just about the time of posting this comment to go have my bath ( i live alone at that time ) I slip and fell hard thereby knocking down the toilet water tank and breaking part of the toilet seat.

I regain consciousness to see everything shattered around me while laying on the floor. I couldn't remember the moment I fell or how long I lost consciousness.
So till this day when I think about it I believe God brought me back from the dead.

it has happened to me before. same toilet.
it was children's noise playing in the sitting room that brought me back to consciousness. it is not good to stay alone.

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by faste: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Human life is just too fragile.Wonder why some dude would be forming "strong man" up and down.Strong man no dey!

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by swimnigeria(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Like one day, I decided to go have a good time at a guest house. so I entered the bathroom to have a shower and boom I slipped like skriiiiiiiii shocked....

Omo! My Big toe still hurts till date....

RIP DJ Tunice. shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by iyke648(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Twelfthman:
shocked
Rip man.

So pathetic sad
Remind of a time last year when I woke up in the morning at just about the time of posting this comment to go have my bath ( i live alone at that time ) I slip and fell hard thereby knocking down the toilet water tank and breaking part of the toilet seat.

I regain consciousness to see everything shattered around me while laying on the floor. I couldn't remember the moment I fell or how long I lost consciousness.
So till this day when I think about it I believe God brought me back from the dead.
I had this same experience during my service year. I was whistling away while bathing, enjoying myself in the bathtub. As soon as I stepped out, I slipped backward and knacked my head on the bathtub slab. My brother. It was a horrible experience. I remained unconscious for like 20mins. All I could see was stars. I Thank God for life bro. I learnt a very vital lesson that day that our lives are like mango seeds. It can slip away from our hands when we're enjoying it the most.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by capitalzero: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
simple250:
We keep loosing our talented and gifted citizens just because our hospitals always fail to do their job when you are a nobody or you are not among the ruling class ...RIP Dj Tunice

It is not all hospitals that can handle trauma case. Most private hospitals are glorified primary health centre. In case of trauma, it is best to take victims to a teaching hospital or trauma centre.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
2shaw:
Who you dey clean floor for,na dusty season we dey na,. Must have been a cheap tile. Also if you know you stay where is fully tiled,forget mop,buy stockings or some shower slippers. I have slipped also before,ibhave fallen from bike on top speed,. Na tiles wan come kill me,he must have been drunk,or just newly took s.k.
Dj na packaging jor,

When you fell off a speeding bike, you did not die because it was not your time.

Don't be so confident.

What is destined to kill a man will surely do, even if it is an ordinary bicycle.
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by IamAsiri: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2021
musicproducer:
how is it well?

It is well! Do you know that the man that composed that song centuries ago had just buried his daughters when he composed it? People who say it have reasons why they do say it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Is_Well_with_My_Soul%23:~:text%3D5%2520Notes-,Background,traumatic%2520events%2520in%2520Spafford%27s%2520life.%26text%3DShortly%2520afterwards%252C%2520as%2520Spafford%2520traveled,name%2520of%2520the%2520stricken%2520vessel.&ved=2ahUKEwjc79-XmM3uAhW-BWMBHe0zDC8QFjADegQIDxAE&usg=AOvVaw05Opc--SnbuX58F6IE5rFd
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Nackzy: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Village People why can't they just remain in the village, why still come to the city to kill someone
R.I.P fine guy
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by 2shaw: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2021
No braggs,but build up your body to be strong.
BluntTheApostle:

When you fell off a speeding bike, you did not die because it was not your time.

Don't be so confident.

What is destined to kill a man will surely do, even if it is an ordinary bicycle.

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Twelfthman:
shocked
Rip man.

So pathetic sad

hmm u one of the chosen ones, such luck is rampant.

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by chatinent: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
This world is just so bad.
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by mozona(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2021
this one na ordinary so?
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by DarkJeddi(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2021
simple250:

Our hospitals are a reflection of the country we live in..
What do you expect from a hospital lacking the most basic life saving equipments?

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by DarkJeddi(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
mozona:
this one na ordinary so?
There are a MILLION and ONE ordinary ways to die and death doesn't need juju or village people to do its job.. shocked
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Willy123(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Abdulazeez99:
A popular Abuja-based disk jockey, DJ Tunice, has died, Igbere TV reports.

DJ Tunice is said to have died on Monday night, February 1 after suffering a domestic accident.

According to his close friends, the deceased was mopping the floor in his apartment when he slipped and hit his head on the ground. He was rushed to different hospitals but was allegedly rejected until he died.

His friends have taken to social media to express shock at his demise. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

A friend wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=750831502228799&id=286990758612878
1000 ways to die... RIP!
Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Dunni007(f): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Tonymario58:
So many ways to go back to our creator.
May God rest his soul.
I doubt the veracity of him been rejected by many hospitals.
Victims of such domestic accidents usually come to the hospital as 'brought in dead' (BID) and friends and relatives are usually in denial of the reality as they are likely to reject the diagnosis and trying another hospital. Sometimes they try more than 3 hospitals until they come to term with the reality.
Although that is not a disclaimer that I don't have werey as some colleagues.

You're very correct about the Brought in dead thingy, but we Nigeria's have coconut head and will keep trying other hospital claiming negligence and lack of care on the hospital.

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home by Ayobami7(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) / Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.