Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed (843 Views)

Content Rewriters Based On Quality & Quantity / Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP / Article Rewriters Needed Urgently. DONE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2021
I'm in need of someone who can rewrite in the recipes and cookbook niche.

Here's guidelines
Simple easy to read grammar no fancy big words.

It must be plagiarism free.

Well edited, and easy to read.
You'll give me a deadline you can meet... deadline is very important

If you're just starting out please don't apply because I don't want to edit and correct errors that's why I'm outsourcing it to someone that has experience.

My Pay is #1 if you think it's too small tell me why I should pay more... it's that simple

If you meet the following conditions please send a text to my whatapps no's. +23408136$$$

And please this is very important show me samples you've written in the cookbook or recipe niche.
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2021
I'm dtill looking for writers, send your samples
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
online4business:
I'm dtill looking for writers, send your samples
lost all my samples, I don't have them anymore as I'm using a new phone.
However, you could request for a write up of 200-300 words on any given topic and I'll deliver it to you.
How about that?
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
I'm still looking for writers here's why
the vast majority of people who apply have not written cookbook or recipes before.

and some want me to send a pdf they can model....this will be very hard not to have plagarism, I'm doing it to protect myself and to make your work as easy as possible.

I will send a link to a website that you can rewrite not a pdf however if there's a pdf I'll send to the writer.

but for the most part it will be links of articles...recipes you can easily rewrite.
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
recipes and cook book writers still needed.

please you should have done this before I don't need someone just starting out... it's not. because you're not good it's because I need someone who understand the niche.
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by GraphicsProf(f): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
online4business:
I'm still looking for writers here's why
the vast majority of people who apply have not written cookbook or recipes before.

and some want me to send a pdf they can model....this will be very hard not to have plagarism, I'm doing it to protect myself and to make your work as easy as possible.

I will send a link to a website that you can rewrite not a pdf however if there's a pdf I'll send to the writer.

but for the most part it will be links of articles...recipes you can easily rewrite.

I do not agree with you. Or better put, your perspective and mine weren't in sync when we spoke

In order to avoid rancour and disagreements which seems to be the new norm in freelancing of recent where people can't see eye to eye on projects, it's not out of line to request for a client to send a draft of what he or she expects a project to be like especially in the case where you're seeking to hire someone to rewrite according to your thread here 100 recipes.

Why?

1. I asked you to provide a sample of what your expected output from me was to look like so I don't begin the process of writing 20,000+ words only to not be paid

2. You advertised rewriting not writing which assumes you had a script you only needed someone to paraphrase. Find out from people around. The moment any research is being done before a project is done, it's not rewriting, hence pure writing projects.

3. To avoid a situation where one wastes resources, time, money, fuel and you as the client says it's not what I want. A client must be able to put forth what he wants and expects of an hireling to guide the rule of engagement

I feel you're a great guy, but I respectfully felt unhappy by the comment when I mistakenly came across the comment. While I'm not vying to take it up, for the next person have your first recipe draft ready in hand.

FYI, I have a team of 4 and we produce 12 ebooks weekly. So there's no biggie about this project. None
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 4:54am On Mar 19, 2021
still look for writers still have many writing gigs available
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 4:55am On Mar 19, 2021
if you can write WELL dm me on my whatapps number.
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by online4business: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
fathia please get back to me asap let's get along with the project.

I just lost my whatapps history trying to update whatapps.

and please of you've contacted me before and I've not replied please do send in your messages.

fathia please do send me a messge
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by EnduranceOluchi: 8:52am On May 21, 2021
Hello

Am interested and available. This is my number � 07084690981
Re: Recipe And Cookbooks Rewriters Needed by Peledonomy: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
online4business:
fathia please get back to me asap let's get along with the project.

I just lost my whatapps history trying to update whatapps.

and please of you've contacted me before and I've not replied please do send in your messages.

fathia please do send me a messge

Drop ur WhatsApp contact. I will deliver 3000 words plagiarism free contents daily. U can be sure the contents will meet ur requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers And Facebook Admin Wanted! / Political Articles Writers Needed / Tech Reviews Article Writers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.