Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) (48584 Views)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
This happened in Sapele Delta state. According to reports. The aboki okada man wants to run with this boy. The mother of the said boy put the little boy in his okada to take him to school but the after reaching the school, he refused to stop then the boy started shouting for him to stop but he refused so that was when the boy started shaking his body which led to the aboki losing control so both of them fell down but the boy had no scratch. Thanks to God. Photos below.

They should start burning them immediately they catch them
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wetin dey do this Aboki now, naso one rape and wanted to pluck out a lady eye in Akure.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
This country is now divided like a pizza. What is 4+4 doing about it?
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Leave d man alone joor. Thaz not kidnapp attempt. E for no reach d school zone, more so I think e no dey hear English too
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Federalcase(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
9jayoungwealth:
As we no kill person own person no go kill our own
iseee
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by flyinnizam(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
alizma:
Make una just take am easy. Where the body wey the boy dey shake?
Is only someone who cannot ride bike that will believe the nonses.
you are an idiot. u can't think. what made you think d aboki is an expert in bike?
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by alizma: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
flyinnizam:
you are an idiot. u can't think. what made you think d aboki is an expert in bike?
One of the things I do when people quote me is to check their previous topics or comments to know the kind of person they are and when I went through yours, I realized that you ve been in the bush for long and reason like animal that is why is easy for you to call anybody an idiot.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
We need to put on our thinking cap please...
Are we really sure the "aboki" indeed was trying to kidnap the boy?
Why get to the boy's school instead of making a detour to escape if he really wanted to kidnap the boy?
Are we sure the "aboki" wasn't actually trying to evade arrest or something?
I am not saying he is innocent. It is good that he was apprehended. However proper investigation should be conducted to unravel the reasons why he attempted to speed away with the boy still on the bike.. if he is truly a kidnapper he must be arraigned and prosecuted.

flyinnizam:
This happened in Sapele Delta state. According to reports. The aboki okada man wants to run with this boy. The mother of the said boy put the little boy in his okada to take him to school but the after reaching the school, he refused to stop then the boy started shouting for him to stop but he refused so that was when the boy started shaking his body which led to the aboki losing control so both of them fell down but the boy had no scratch. Thanks to God. Photos below.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Enn214(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense story. na that small boy go shake okada was he using a seat belt
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by edoairways: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Some do Trek/take bike.
Yeah
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gbest90:

Learn to make good choice of your words.

Referring to a place inhabited by persons as 'seat of Satan', isn't funny at all.
what if I tell you Delta State is even more evil than Satan itself
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by tit(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Brave boy. The aboki should be roasted
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ever8090:
If Abokis are becoming problem to Delta state citizens, they should evict them with immediate effect..I don't know why some people will chose to become problem to others...the world is becoming strange by the day
All this fulani/aboki rubbish mostly emanate from the Urhobo part of Delta State (and some time part of Delta north).
Very lazy set of people; in your own community (sapele), an aboki will be threatening you with dagger.
If it's to fight with the Ijaw and Isetkiri now dem go de bugga.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Kyari79(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
its nothing but an alegation or tribalism.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by themanderon: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Just imagine at a time like this a mother still felt comfortable leaving her child in the care of a northern okada rider. Omashe ooo. Some parents of today are not really worth being parents. What does she want to do that is more important than ensuring that child is in school before leaving for wherever she is going to?
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by TONIOI: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warri no go gree carry last , thumbs up for dat boy .
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Clint02(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Delta State is the new seat of Satan.
Tufiakwa
Why do you say so
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2021
The mother (isnt fit to called mother) is very stupid
Whats so important that she will carelessly leave her son to a stranger okada man
D aboki resemble school bus?
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Kundagarten:
Even Hausas now hate the Fulanis, I wonder why.
because you people are too violent and vicious.you have nothing to offer OTHER than seeing people building and the next thing you can think of is kill,rape, destroy or set ablaze
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by flyinnizam(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
alizma:

One of the things I do when people quote me is to check their previous topics or comments to know the kind of person they are and when I went through yours, I realized that you ve been in the bush for long and reason like animal that is why is easy for you to call anybody an idiot.
you're a fool if u think I live where u think I live. I'm in UNN right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found / Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.