Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Any One With A Good Choir Songs... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any One With A Good Choir Songs... (769 Views)

Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Olarewaju89: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Pls can you list some good choir songs for me...?
Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Eviana(f): 2:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Although, I am a lover of innumerable, powerful hymns,
I learned about the first (2) of the three songs listed below back in 2015 and know that they are very powerful and addictive hymns. Hymns that are comforting, encouraging and speak of the power of the Lord usually are wonderful for choirs.

1) Master, The Tempest is Raging
2) The Glory Song

3) A Mighty Fortress
Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Olarewaju89: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Eviana:

Although, I am a lover of innumerable, powerful hymns,
I learned about the first (2) of the three songs listed below back in 2015 and know that they are very powerful and addictive hymns. Hymns that are comforting, encouraging and speak of the power of the Lord usually are wonderful for choirs.

1) Master, The Tempest is Raging
2) The Glory Song

3) A Mighty Fortress

Thanks sister. I will go and download them.
Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Eviana(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Thanks sister. I will go and download them.

You are welcome...there's a Kenyan university choir that sounds like angels singing, "Master, The Tempest Is Raging".

It's on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Olarewaju89: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Eviana:

You are welcome...there's a Kenyan university choir that sounds like angels singing, "Master, The Tempest Is Raging".

It's on YouTube.

Wow! I love their songs. South Africa and Kenya are very good when it comes to choirs ministration but they are still far behind us (Nigeria) in terms of gospel songs grin

1 Like

Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Olarewaju89: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Eviana:

It's on YouTube.

I will love to see more from you if you still remember any good one . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Eviana(f): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Wow! I love their songs. South Africa and Kenya are very good when it comes to choirs ministration but they are still far behind us (Nigeria) in terms of gospel songs grin

This may really sound partial, but when I specifically hear the voices of any African choir singing, I picture in my mind the angels of God right there accompanying them. I believe in my soul that Heaven is pleased. There is something about the range, tone, harmony from both male and female etc. which just almost sounds supernatural. It gives me chills...especially if sung "acapella".

Well, actually I was looking for Nigerian choirs first and stumbled upon the young university students (UofN) in Kenya....University of Nairobi.
I've seen some names of popular Nigerian gospel singers (Sinach, Mercy Chinwo etc.) and will check them out...but my heart is really with the choirs.

Will recommend more as I find them.
Re: Any One With A Good Choir Songs... by Olarewaju89: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Eviana:

This may really sound partial, but when I specifically hear the voices of any African choir singing, I picture in my mind the angels of God right there accompanying them. I believe in my soul that Heaven is pleased. There is something about the range, tone, harmony from both male and female etc. which just almost sounds supernatural. It gives me chills...especially if sung "acapella".

Well, actually I was looking for Nigerian choirs first and stumbled upon the young university students (UofN) in Kenya....University of Nairobi.
I've seen some names of popular Nigerian gospel singers (Sinach, Mercy Chinwo etc.) and will check them out...but my heart is really with the choirs.

Will recommend more as I find them.

This our God is awesome. Bible says "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth".

In as much I'm a child of God, I don't discriminate any language that worship God in real spirit as long the presence of God will come down.

I love being in his presence all the time, because in his presence there's fullness of joy.

Thank you sis
Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Christ Like, You Are Under Bondage. / Fact And Statistics About The Old And New Testament / An Illustration Of How Heaven Looks Like Anyone.???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.