Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu (29549 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Charmingrascal(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
All Southern Governors are Fulani slaves and they will always serve their masters that is why they are against those that want to liberate their people from Fulani terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by AsawanaDgreat: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by 02Kebreal(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Ok.. I hope you compensate farmers too? Let there be justice. Let there be unity. Stop the killings. Let love lead the way.

God bless Nigeria.

Did U read this at all?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by LogicWurld(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kerosene Governor
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
you are underpaying them.. A grown up cow is at least 200k
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by BruncleZuma: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by elmessiahs(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
asslicking governor

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good development.
God bless all peaceful herdsmen, who do their job genuinely.

But de evil ones, wont make heaven and wont make earth too
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by fayded(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?

My brother, nobody Fucking cares, just keep posting the rubbish u re known for..
Silvernorgold u don't have and sense too

4 Likes

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by kolade560: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
The Igbos on this platform will not see anything wrong in this barbaric act of butt licking, hypocrisy in order to appear good to the Abuja masters,. If it were to be Yoruba Governor, they will label him hypocrite.....Recently, the actions of Eastern governors is representing betrayal, mistrust and in orderliness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Every politician would support hausa fulani because of their numbers in VOTING. POLITICS IS SELF INTEREST. FORGET POLITICS AND STOP VOTING
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bigfish3k

Have you seen that the true fulani slaves are the igbos?

Paying 100k for every cow. Soon all the whole IGR of Abia will be spent on paying herdsmen.

Chukwu Abiama will be ashamed of his shildren.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Timblogga: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
underpaying what?? When they will still use the dead cow to package Suya.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Whiteshield: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
They should carry the entire Abia state budget and dash it to herdsmen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Lordsonn: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is bad. How much did the governor pay the people that Fulani herdsmen killed their fathers, mothers, brothers, rape their wives
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by blamingthedevil: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
So , this is Nnamdi Kanu's State.... China Shekau was just lying.... You can see the cowards

2 Likes

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by blamingthedevil: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
blamingthedevil:
So , this is Nnamdi Kanu's State.... China Shekau was just lying
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Downey(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Another way of looting money
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by lawrenzooo: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
AbijaJ:
Really?? And how much did Ikpeazu pay the farmers whose crops/farms the cows destroyed Ikpeazu is the real definition of Fulani slave. What does Mazi Kanu have to say about what is happening in his backyard?
Its stated in the write up. The farmer whose farm land is destroyed also gets 100K
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Is Ikpeazu not a cow?

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by CSTRR: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
While the farmers are sent home empty handed after losing their harvest.

Well-done.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
YOU SHOULD BE BEHEADED!

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by duro4chang(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Waste of resources.Fulani slave. Did you pay the farmers that amount of money?

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
I hope he is paying from his pocket
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Timblogga:
underpaying what?? When they will still use the dead cow to package Suya.
dah! cow wer village people Don use do pepper soup.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by CSTRR: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:

Its stated in the write up. The farmer whose farm land is destroyed also gets 100K
I know Someone in nassarawa that lost millions in harvest.

Fulani herdsmen burnt his farm.

How do you compensate a farmer like that with 100k?

Most cows are not up to 100k anyway.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Mykelhendriz: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
It’s now clear south east governors don’t have sense
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by oludavkay: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
These my eastern brothers will not cease to amaze me, now they will say the yorubas are cowards, they are slaves to the fulanis. Tell me who are the real slaves?

Compensating herdsmen for every single cow killed because he doesn't want to get into the bad books of buhari and the fulanis alike. That's the dumbest decision from the most fainthearted man. Most painful part is the fact that they know the herdsmen are the guilty party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?

Ogbeni you be ghost , nobody knows you �������
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Yankee101: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
And how much do you pay farmers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG, US Discussing Extradition Of Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi - Malami / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead / DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.