Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? (283 Views)

Another Nigerian Petitioned To Get Nnamdi Kanu Banned On Twitter / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2021
Woke up this morning to check the latest update from Mazi nnamdi kanu's page on Facebook and I discovered it's no where to be found. Please can anyone explain what the cause this incident. Was he banned from his official Facebook page cos this came as a shock to me.

Thank you
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by SoImus: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
He got banned for inciting violence
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
SoImus:
He got banned for inciting violence

What violence please
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
Woke up this morning to check the latest update from Mazi nnamdi kanu's page on Facebook and I discovered it's no where to be found. Please can anyone explain what the cause this incident. Was he banned from his official Facebook page cos this came as a shock to me.

Thank you

I havent even been on Facebook in over 3 years but I follow Kanu on Radio Biafra website and twitter and watch all his broadcast, either live or later, on the IPOB Media YouTube channel. I dont think Kanu needs Facebook anymore
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by SoImus: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

What violence please

Facebook would define violence using the standard British English Defination

Violence;
behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Now the question is did Nnamdi Kanu in the last 72 hours have any Video or Post depicting use of force, weapons like guns and matchete ,

Did he post of destruction or damages to properties not belonging to him?

Finally did he post pictures of video depicting death of Animals or Humans..

Whatever your answers are then you may get why he got banned
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by Designsking: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Thank you
Are you saying you've Been Following all his Posts? grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by helinues: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Banned and removed like Trump.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by chatinent: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Thank you

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2021
SoImus:

Facebook would define violence using the standard British English Defination

Violence;
behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Now the question is did Nnamdi Kanu in the last 72 hours have any Video or Post depicting use of force, weapons like guns and matchete ,

Did he post of destruction or damages to properties not belonging to him?

Finally did he post pictures of video depicting death of Animals or Humans..

Whatever your answers are then you may get why he got banned

This is absolutely absurd.. totally unfair and way too harsh
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Banned From Facebook? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Designsking:
Are you saying you've Been Following all his Posts? grin

Obviously

(1) (Reply)

IPAN Blames Igbo Politicians, Others For South East Under-development. / Illegal Extension Of FRSC Corps Marshal After Retirement Age. / See How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Revealed Some Shocking Secret About Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.