Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

See Fashion Footwears For Our Men. The Price Go Shock U. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Fashion Footwears For Our Men. The Price Go Shock U. (286 Views)

The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Fashion Footwears For Our Men. The Price Go Shock U. by Leroy010318(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fashion slippers just for you.
Built with strong and quality leather.
Prices are just too convincing.
Call 08161639339.
We make deliveries nationwide.
You won’t regret patronizing us.

Re: See Fashion Footwears For Our Men. The Price Go Shock U. by mrsdaniel: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2021
smiley
Re: See Fashion Footwears For Our Men. The Price Go Shock U. by DigitalSynergy: 2:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Interesting.
If I may suggest to you. Why not have an e-commerce store built for you solely for the sale of your footwears? Then you can have people shop online on your store. And you can even give option of having them pay either through debit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery.
If this is something that might interest you, we could discuss further and let me show you how having a single product e-commerce store will be very beneficial to you and add more money to your pocket.
Re: See Fashion Footwears For Our Men. The Price Go Shock U. by mrsdaniel: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
DigitalSynergy:
Interesting.
If I may suggest to you. Why not have an e-commerce store built for you solely for the sale of your footwears? Then you can have people shop online on your store. And you can even give option of having them pay either through debit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery.
If this is something that might interest you, we could discuss further and let me show you how having a single product e-commerce store will be very beneficial to you and add more money to your pocket.

In my opinion !

You can as well out samples of your personal & active e-commerce site you use for your sales vis-a-vis competitive pricess for the various packages

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Training In Lagos / Which Startup Ideas Can Solve Nigerian Students Problems? / Pet Preform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.