Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) (50469 Views)

Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria / Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by Wahala90: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ihatemumu:

Oga shut up. So you dey just why your so called daddy dey send death threats. Hypocrite

Fooool spotted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by gees101(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I observed it too.

You're a proud fool.
You people take constructive criticism as bad belle.
Like I said, you're a fool and proud of it.
make e pain you die, Glory to God for the achievement,
u will die a pained person, go donate ur own, mumu man
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
gees101:
make e pain you die, Glory to God for the achievement,
u will die a pained person, go donate ur own, mumu man
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by gees101(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
erico2k2:
U get sense at all Did they mention schiil fees there? Did it say free school? It said public use.its a bit ambiguous
ur sense nor complete sha
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by wisdomkid: 12:58am On Feb 04, 2021
mynd4409:
With offering/tithe money abi

Hatred even have sense as to when to talk or shut up. Even if you're hating, don't do it in threads like this nah... Get sense small.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by OyinO: 1:24am On Feb 04, 2021
gees101:
see as devil tie wrapper on your brain

You full, there's nothing like Devil in this life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by BIGKemsey(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2021
This is beautiful. Thank you Daddy Ibiyeomie

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by Freddd009: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
Those asking if it’s with offering and tithe money. Which one has your Pastor or Alhaji does with whatever source they earns from? Fools.

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2021
gees101:
ur sense nor complete sha
Nah so una blindness be hence una dey the situation wey 9ja dey so.dem take religion take black una thinking faculty.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Freddd009:

Exactly, it isn't about how big or how rich a church is but on how well they have invested in people. I wish WINNERS CHAPEL would emulate this and build free schools for their suffering members who cannot afford to pay school fees rather than building more churches n yet the sins of the people still multiply. Sincerely, i see no wisdom in what WINNERS CHAPEL is doing.
Impact people's lives in areas that they need most like free schools, hospital or more industries etc. Convert the so called churches to free schools and see all Muslims in those areas convert to Christianity because of such impact of free school, rather than erecting more structures for church expansion. Who church building help self? Convert some of the churches to industries, hospitals and free schools and watch people troop to become winners because of the impact. People needs to see more visible impacts and not just preaching, preaching, preaching. What's d point in erecting more new church buildings when the people are empty inside. Most people are frustrated, no job nothing despite lifting hands and shouting hallelujah all the time. People wants to see action not just preaching, preaching, preaching. Action and visible impacts just like Ibioyeome is building schools and Pastor Emelechie in Abuja building free hospitals.
Funny enough, most members there are just suffering n smiling. Saying all is well, when it is not well.
But there is nowhere in the initial post were this school was named as free school cos there is a great difference between private schools/public schools and free schools.In the UK we also have free schools. So I presume the principles are same.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by Freddd009: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2021
erico2k2:

But there is nowhere in the initial post were this school was named as free school cos there is a great difference between private schools/public schools and free schools.In the UK we also have free schools. So I presume the principles are same.

Did u not read this part in the article�

This School is to run under his direct supervision and he is also responsible for the salaries and welfare of the teachers and non academic staff.

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Freddd009:

Did u not read this part in the article�

This School is to run under his direct supervision and he is also responsible for the salaries and welfare of the teachers and non academic staff.

As long as he didn't build it for private/commercial purposes like WINNERS CHAPEL DOES which most members cannot afford, pls i give it to him big time.
Ibioyeome and Pastor Emenechie are truly touching lives. It isn't about how big or rich a church is, the koko is what the head does with tax payers money (Tithe n offering) Use it to impact lives for all to see not just church expansions here n there. Who church building help when alot of people are just empty inside?
It will only take the wise to understand what I'm saying
You are missing the point,I asked a simple question there is no need going all gaga about it, I said the word FREE is not included In this writeups this leaves it open for questioning do you understand this simple fact? like I said, there are free public and private schools.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
nice
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by gees101(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
make e pain you die God is still doing wonders
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by gees101(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyinO:

You full, there's nothing like Devil in this life.
now I believe you are a complete fool
not full Oga
u be fooooooool
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by OyinO: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
gees101:
now I believe you are a complete fool
not full Oga
u be fooooooool

I already know that one day, the biggest fool on Earth will call me fool. So enjoy your foolery.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by gees101(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyinO:

I already know that one day, the biggest fool on Earth will call me fool. So enjoy your foolery.
lol you be foooooooooooooool

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
gees101:
make e pain you die God is still doing wonders
U don finally subscribe.
Ur matter be like Ferris wheel. E dey round and round
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) by OyinO: 5:37am On Feb 09, 2021
gees101:
lol you be foooooooooooooool
haaaahaaaahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Top Ten Oldest Secondary School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.