Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel (37941 Views)

You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by fashrola(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Upper floors are nice unless in the case of fire! There was a time they did a fire drill at BON hotels, I was unaware because I was sleeping only to wake up to the sound of heavy fire alarms! I almost passed out!!!

I was running in all directions, even abandoned my girlfriend. It was a shocking incident for me, it was a fire drill but I never knew, I thought it was real and the worst would happen..

It was until I ran downstairs and saw everyone waiting at the MUSTERING POINT I realized it was a drill.. grin grin grin

Is it proper to conduct a fire drill in a hotel? Never heard of that except in a corporate settings
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
fashrola:

Is it proper to conduct a fire drill in a hotel? Never heard of that except in a corporate settings

It’s good to test these equipments once in a while. They do this in airports as well.
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by fashrola(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

It’s good to test these equipments once in a while. They do this in airports as well.

I know well about drills apart from Fire drills.... I'm asking is it proper to conduct fire drills in a hotel? Cos that's not proper
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
fashrola:

I know well about drills apart from Fire drills.... I'm asking is it proper to conduct fire drills in a hotel? Cos that's not proper

It is..
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by fashrola(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

It is..

It is only proper for hotel staffs not making guest to panic
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
fashrola:

It is only proper for hotel staffs not making guest to panic

Yes that’s correct. The mistake was from my end. I didn’t get the info because I was asleep..
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by PETUK(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
The most important rule is, don't repeat a woman.
If you are staying more than one night, and you want company, don't repeat a woman, most important ask the hotel staff to give you a woman, if you are new to the environment or a visitor
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by DavidEsq(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Upper floors are nice unless in the case of fire! There was a time they did a fire drill at BON hotels, I was unaware because I was sleeping only to wake up to the sound of heavy fire alarms! I almost passed out!!!

I was running in all directions, even abandoned my girlfriend. It was a shocking incident for me, it was a fire drill but I never knew, I thought it was real and the worst would happen..

It was until I ran downstairs and saw everyone waiting at the MUSTERING POINT I realized it was a drill.. grin grin grin
Small shout, u don run tear pant grin grin grin grin grin. U go come dey form akpaobi for here grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
DavidEsq:

Small shout, u don run tear pant grin grin grin grin grin. U go come dey form akpaobi for here grin cheesy cheesy

Funny you.. if you were in my shoes you’d have gotten a heart attack
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by Candycrushy(f): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Brendaniel:
But generally why do people think when someone is going to the hotel it means he is going there for something bad, personally sometimes I just like going to a good hotel to relax, I feel when I'm married I might do it a lot, not because there is problem in my house, but sometimes I just love being alone to relax and enjoy myself alone, though I don't think I will be letting my wife know when I'm doing it, I will just tell her I'm going for business meeting grin hope I'm not being selfish sha...
You are ....
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by Brendaniel: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Candycrushy:

You are not selfish ....

cause all the guys who quoted me said I'm not grin
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by Hotzone(m): 3:47am On Feb 04, 2021
So far my boy(beretta) is loaded and corked, me no fear no one. I hate surprises!!!!
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by Candycrushy(f): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:

cause all the guys who quoted me said I'm not grin
But I will still report you
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by professore(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Nice tips
Re: Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel by Brendaniel: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Candycrushy:

But I will still report you

and you think she will believe you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) / Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.