Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property (56581 Views)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by 2mercy: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
One of the children of the late Abdulkadir Kure, former governor of Niger State, Umar, has taken his mother, Senator Zenab Kure and siblings to the Sharia Court of Appeal, Niger State challenging the distribution of his father’s estate by an Upper Sharia Court/Administrator.

In a motion on notice filed as No SCA/NS/CV/O4/2020 against the decision of the court/administrator in Suit No USC/MK/CV/139, the widow and four other children of the deceased and his estate were listed as respondents.

Umar is seeking an order of the Sharia Court of Appeal for extension of time to seek leave to appeal, another order for leave of the court to appeal and an order for extension of time within which to file the notice of appeal.

In a 16-paragraph affidavit in support of the motion, one Blessing Abraham, deposed that, “the appellant is dissatisfied with the decision of the trial court/administrator in the distribution of the estate in question.”

She claimed that the appellant/applicant and his counsel were not present on the date the purported distribution was made and that he was not aware of the sharing of the estate on December 11, 2019 until he was served the decision on the 27 January 2020 thereby elapsing the 30 days within which he can appeal.

In the notice of appeal in which the estate of late governor, his wife, four children which include Ibrahim Abdulkadir Kure, Khalifa Abdulkadir Kure, Nureini Abdulkadir Kure and Khadijat Abdukadir Kure were listed as respondents, the appellant argued that there was, “error of law, the ownership of Abu–Turab Areing Ltd is a subsisting distinct legal personality and its assets were shared as part of the estate of the deceased.”

Umar is also challenging the distribution of his father’s estate without payment of all unsecured debt of the deceased and that he was not given fair hearing in the distribution of the estate.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/03/former-nigerian-governor%E2%80%99s-son-sues-mother-siblings-over-late-father%E2%80%99s-property

1 Share

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by festacman(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why can't human beings live in peace in this world? Wahala everywhere.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by GallantDuke(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dragging his mother to court over his late dad's property is a foolish idea. He should strive for his own success.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Flexherbal(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Does that mean that their father did not set them up while he was alive?

If he has enough,I see no reason why he should take his own mother and sister to court.
Or
Maybe, they are just as greedy as Nigerian politicians.

For erectile/sperm issues use https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

After buying her gift for valentine's Day, also try and spice it up. Give her that extra satisfaction, without side effect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by tito44: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
They can kill themselves for all we care.
No peace for the wicked and their offsprings

See how they re fighting over properties gotten with tax payer's money; shame!!

63 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Vickym1(f): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Family palaver

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by ambu2: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
GallantDuke:
Dragging his mother to court over his late dad's property is a foolish idea. He should strive for his own success.

Easy to say Why did his siblings partake in the sharing instead of striving for their success?

Look, if he is a son of the late man, he is entitled to share in the estate unless the deceased clearly excluded him in a legal document when has alive. All over the world, inheritance is a source of wealth. The young man hasn't committed any offence.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by edo3(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
E be like say ds one na son from hell o
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by GallantDuke(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
ambu2:

Easy to say Why did his siblings partake in the sharing instead of striving for their success?

Look, if he is a son of the late man, he is entitled to share in the estate unless the deceased clearly excluded him in a legal document when has alive. All over the world, inheritance is a source of wealth. The young man hasn't committed any offence.
Yea. He is entitled to his father's property as a true son of his father, but since he was excluded from the sharing of the father's property;he should instead of disgracing his late dad's reputation. If the court decides in the favour of his mum then he should keep calm and strives for his own success.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by naijadrivablog: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
If I be thief and my pikin come de fight for my stolen wealth, the pikin no be mumu?

Why not work for his own money? Since na the same family (his direct mother etc).

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Ohibenemma(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
I honestly thought I had something to say, but I realise now that there's NOTHING to add to the already stated views... But who knows the FULL story as the report up there ain't in the least complete.
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Romanoff(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin

A good father leaves an inheritance for his children.

May such inheritance not divide our children in Jesus name.

As important as it is to acquire wealth, it is importanter to teach your kids how to make their own money.

18 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by henry4991(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wahala be like Bicycle

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by oluwaseyi0: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
GallantDuke:

Yea. He is entitled to his father's property as a true son of his father, but since he was excluded from the sharing of the father's property;he should instead of disgracing his late dad's reputation. If the court decides in the favour of his mum then he should keep calm and strives for his own success.
The people who exclude him are the one disgracing their late father reputation

Imagine dangote been my dad and someone is advising me to leave all and start all over again, even dangote used his uncle loan to start not start from nothing

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Riele(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lmao
No peace for the wicked!

After stealing the Nation's money, who would have thought that his son will sue his family because of our National cake cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Enudapan: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

A real does not depends on his fathers wealth
Rather he strives hard to use them as a stepping stone
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Factfinder1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Funny nupe boy who married a drug addict like himself and they have been squandering all the loot of kure on drugs and frivolities

7 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by SILVERLINES: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
cheesy

Stolen public funds

6 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Gamer999: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hh
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Omezif(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
That's why there is court, it's better they settle in court than fighting.
the man is not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Sirlins(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Is Buhari's fault
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Topmaike007(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Aboki will always be aboki
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by daddytime(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is how most of them end up.

Eat or embezzle a community yam for you and your family and you shall inherit a community curse upon you and your lineage.

Na natural law of justice/karma

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by rawtouch: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
angry
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
shocked

When the late governor was looting and building houses and other investments,if someone had told him that all those things were gonna be vanity one day,only God knows the kind of reply he would have given him

Every single thing on earth na vanity.....But leaving a good legacy behind is one good bae I can't walk pass without turning my head to take a look at....

Now,papa don die finish,the children wey no know how many billionz wey their papa thief tay acquire those properties don dey fight

As for me,I don already tell my p.man many times for ground say if him like,make him gather everything for life, but as me,I dey sure say I carry my own wealth come diz life...so him wealth no be my wealth

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Akasammyoka: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
pure truth to deduce is the son is prodigous.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Triangles1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
To survive in Nigeria you need to fight for everything.
Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Saao(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
GallantDuke:
the guy was right anyway. Why sharing the assets without taking care of the debt accrue by each asset? Secondly he was not consulted and his the first son.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property by Jmk9292(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
ambu2:

You're in order..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.