Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African (10486 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African by Shormiey(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buho:
scared me mehn. 6''10 legs would mean she's more than 9ft tall
She is 6ft 10.......that's all..... undecided
Re: Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African by spartan117(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
gowonmaharajah:
3. Maci Currin;
17 years old Maci Currin from Texas in United States of America currently holds the world record for the longest legs in the world.

The teenager's legs are 6 feet, 10 inches long. Her legs alone are as tall as her mother's full body. The teenager says she was bullied because she was taller than everyone else but now, doesn't care about it anymore.

Her leg has brought her fame; not only is she a world record holder, but currently has over 1.7 million followers on tiktok alone
Her legs are certainly not 6 feet long. I'm sure u meant to say she's 6.10ft tall overall.
Re: Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.