Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl (414 Views)

Problems Using Php Curl / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / Download A Url’s Content Using PHP Curl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by Lagoon0: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
I've been trying to login nairaland and I couldn't get logged when I use
Curl_setopt();
Does anyone knows the proper code, I'll post my code verysoon.
At a time I echoes the result and it was encoded. But I want to view it to be sure I'm correct.
So I commented the encoding part from the request headers.

Please i need your help
Re: Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by darkdenizen: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
very easy, i can even automate posts
what are you developing that requires automated login

i cannot post it here for obvious reasons. pm me and i'll send you the code
Re: Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by losprince(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lagoon0:
I've been trying to login nairaland and I couldn't get logged when I use
Curl_setopt();
Does anyone knows the proper code, I'll post my code verysoon.
At a time I echoes the result and it was encoded. But I want to view it to be sure I'm correct.
So I commented the encoding part from the request headers.

Please i need your help
Just search nairaland "A Pee eye" wink on Github, you'll find good examples.
Re: Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by Lagoon0: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
losprince:

Just search nairaland "A Pee eye" wink on Github, you'll find good examples.
Thanks bro grin I'll check it out immediately
Re: Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by Lagoon0: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
darkdenizen:

Oh! Okay bro I'll message you on WhatsApp
Re: Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by Lagoon0: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
darkdenizen:

Your not on WhatsApp and you last seen on telegram is long ago. shocked
Re: Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl by darkdenizen: 1:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Lagoon0:
Your not on WhatsApp and you last seen on telegram is long ago. shocked
wow i guess i'm just one anti social chap. I use gmail anyway. U didnt tell me what project u need a scraper for

(1) (Reply)

Thrift App / Erp / DAEROBOTICS- FREE webinar Practical On Node-red And Raspberry Pi by 9AM 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.