Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures (42904 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by GALAXY2012: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2021
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT. BUT GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT FORGET TO WOO MORE FDI INTO NIGERIA IN OTHER TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE JOBS FOR D EVER GROWING GRADUATES OF OUR UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by edoairways: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2021
justicenms1:
University that will soon be filled with cultist
I don't think so. This is not uniben or AAU we're some wrecked students can easily express their mad
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by edoairways: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2021
GALAXY2012:
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT. BUT GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT FORGET TO WOO MORE FDI INTO NIGERIA IN OTHER TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE JOBS FOR D EVER GROWING GRADUATES OF OUR UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHNIC.
Has this government supported smes ?
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by KoshCAD: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
post=98724810:
We hope Benin youths and Naija youths as a whole can take good advantage of this laudable initiative.

This is a university with primary focus on addressing human capacity challenges, which are hindering the growth of local content in Nigeria.

The university are investing in human capacity development.
That is very important to the development of our darling nation.
Our youths need to be developed first.
That is why they set up this welding institute. 
We heard they are going to have an industry-based university that will support the oil and gas and manufacturing industry later on.

We hope with this more insight from us @ [/color] ,
Nigeria youths all over the country can tap into this.
Welding alone is a big industry in some countries abroad.
They pay them bigtime after school and they (the students) actually pay huge fee just to go to a welding school.
We know quite a few Nigerian youths doing this abroad right now, they are even being paid when they go for some field work, you see them posting pictures & videos of how they are actually welding stuffs under water!
(You see the welding [color=#990000]fire doing pra pra pra under water like magic cheesy)
Do not look at it as a dirty job guys
Take charge of your future NOW.

Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

We hope you guys can read our post above and have a rethink.

This is the ONLY difference between dem MANNA and some pessimistic members on this forum.
They are mad that we dare to be different from the normal and same way an average Nigerian think!
They are pained that we dare go against the tide.
They are pained that we always speak the truth no matter what.
It is well with your negativity and pessimistic lifestyle, y'all should keep it up.

#BeLikeDemMANNA

We Rise!

Thumbs-up.
[/s]In Rwanda, provide schools are closing down because their government are investing heavily in their public schools and makes it so cheap for their citizens.

But your foolish government are approving private school without shame.

What a useless and worthless government.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by 1newnairalander: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Truthfully, alot of people don't know what it takes to successfully run a private university. It is a venture that requires huge capital investment over a long period of time until 25 years before you can say you are reaping profit.
also, these pictures don't do justice as some secondary schools have better infrastructure than what I'm seeing here.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by gwinaB(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
They did. They mostly had small houses , part of which were set aside for seventh-day adventist seminary. I attended their primary school so I do know well. Even when the university structures were being erected, they used to mention it in church that funds were needed. Later, they began adding more departments, lecture theatre's and buildings. I visit there frequently. Some private individuals also donated halls and buildings then it became a full fledged uni.

Covenant university is different from seventh day Adventist church. Are you sure you are not mixing things up?
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by 4ckyou: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2021
ambosss:
2 University in same place,
Ambrose Alli University and Mudiame University. grin grin

AAU is in ekpoma this one they irrua

1 Like

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2021
University is suppose to be a place for advancement and dissemination of knowledge and not necessarily one with the looks of a luxury holiday resort.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by na2016: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2021
post=98724810:
We hope Benin youths and Naija youths as a whole can take good advantage of this laudable initiative.

This is a university with primary focus on addressing human capacity challenges, which are hindering the growth of local content in Nigeria.

The university are investing in human capacity development.
That is very important to the development of our darling nation.
Our youths need to be developed first.
That is why they set up this welding institute. 
We heard they are going to have an industry-based university that will support the oil and gas and manufacturing industry later on.

We hope with this more insight from us @ [/color] ,
Nigeria youths all over the country can tap into this.
Welding alone is a big industry in some countries abroad.
They pay them bigtime after school and they (the students) actually pay huge fee just to go to a welding school.
We know quite a few Nigerian youths doing this abroad right now, they are even being paid when they go for some field work, you see them posting pictures & videos of how they are actually welding stuffs under water!
(You see the welding [color=#990000]fire doing pra pra pra under water like magic cheesy)
Do not look at it as a dirty job guys
Take charge of your future NOW.

Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

We hope you guys can read our post above and have a rethink.

This is the ONLY difference between dem MANNA and some pessimistic members on this forum.
They are mad that we dare to be different from the normal and same way an average Nigerian think!
They are pained that we dare go against the tide.
They are pained that we always speak the truth no matter what.
It is well with your negativity and pessimistic lifestyle, y'all should keep it up.

#BeLikeDemMANNA

We Rise!

Thumbs-up.

To be honest with you. We have enough universities already. We need to fund them properly and not establish private Universities everywhere. Soon,
the quality of our graduates will be worse than now.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by SweetiePie1559: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier.

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Eriokanmi: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
gwinaB:

Covenant university is different from seventh day Adventist church. Are you sure you are not mixing things up?
Ooih. Sorry . I meant babcock grin
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Kundagarten: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Irrua is how many miles from Ekpoma? This should have been better placed at Ubiaja or Uromi or even Ewohimi.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Ibelearner: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
ritababe:
Laboratory

Wow this is nice one there
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Efuaye(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
The meaning of MUDIAME should be "Stand for me"!

lexy2014:

Mudiame means wait for me in d local dialect
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Mudiame means wait for me in d local dialect

Oh really wink
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Shaev7(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Orubebe01:
Grammer school. Glorified secondary school
which school did you attend and what makes it glorified?
Are most Nigeria federal institutions not glorified if I want to go with your words?
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Goodman247: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nonsense, now university certificate be Nigeria problem, turn every university to technical schools
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by salbis(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
GboyegaD:
I wonder why the new generation universities look more like middle schools. What do we celebrate in this?
kk
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Newray: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is a good development for Esan people.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Newray: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Am so happy that my town could have a university..
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by baski92(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:

Have you been to the Government secondary school Balle??
you till dey try cover your yeye lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University / If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.