Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion (4026 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by vibbb: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Another paternity fraud loading.
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
GloriaSabipeepz:
Would have love to go in details but no one likes long story. So i met this fine lady back in ma 300l days she was a fresher based in ibadan, she has almost everything, beauty brain bum bum n smal breast. Short story we fell in luv and til today its my favorite experience, well she got married 5yrs ago but honestly ave avoided her all through but she keeps beggin me i should not leave her even though we are in separate state, that she has no friends, shes lonely, married life is not how she thought, the husband this n that. Honestly i feel for her but what can i do? Should i be there for her or make i japa?

If you can maintain an online relationship with her, that's nit a bad idea

She may be lonely despite she is married

She just need a friend to keep her going

By the time you start gisting, she will open up to you

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by Nicklaus619(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
blinking001:
Never be the reason for a fellow man's pain...women over the years are known to fabricate stories just to stay on the good side especially when they are after something..your ex is saying all those things so she can get laid...be reasonable and tell her to go Bleep herself..block her number and close that chapter of your life once and for all....if she loved you that much she wouldn't have gotten married to someone else...

You deserve two medals for this comment, one is for you to keep in your trophy case, the second medal is for you to keep should in case op use style thief the first one cool
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by jesmond3945: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
GloriaSabipeepz:
Would have love to go in details but no one likes long story. So i met this fine lady back in ma 300l days she was a fresher based in ibadan, she has almost everything, beauty brain bum bum n smal breast. Short story we fell in luv and til today its my favorite experience, well she got married 5yrs ago but honestly ave avoided her all through but she keeps beggin me i should not leave her even though we are in separate state, that she has no friends, shes lonely, married life is not how she thought, the husband this n that. Honestly i feel for her but what can i do? Should i be there for her or make i japa?
your ex couldn't find you good enough for marriage. It seems you like being used
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by Shormiey(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
GloriaSabipeepz:
Japa brotherly undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is her name Gloria? lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by ibiba55(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
blinking001:
Never be the reason for a fellow man's pain...women over the years are known to fabricate stories just to stay on the good side especially when they are after something..your ex is saying all those things so she can get laid...be reasonable and tell her to go Bleep herself..block her number and close that chapter of your life once and for all....if she loved you that much she wouldn't have gotten married to someone else...

My brother God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by Greatzeus(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:
Is her name Gloria? lipsrsealed
Are you suspecting she is your brother's wife that you don't like?
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Greatzeus:

Are you suspecting she is your brother's wife that you don't like?

Nope the op's moniker starts with Gloria...GloriaSabipeepz
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bleeping married women is one of the ways to die in Nigeria
Re: My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion by noony926: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
GloriaSabipeepz:
i really want to be there but on the other i feel is wrong to help her emotionally
I wish you all the best nah... But bear it in mind that it will definitely lead to emotional stuffs, unless you can resist it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video. Caught in action / Best Parting Words! / Do Nigerian Men Like Women That Can Belly Dance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.