Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

“the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu (3579 Views)

Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu / Rivers Killing: Expect Vengeance Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Wike / 6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Ukpaka: 3:08am On Feb 04, 2021
“The Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu
http://247ureports.com/2021/02/the-nigeria-military-will-hear-from-us-soon-nnamdi-kanu/
-
“Again, #ESN is geared to DEFENSE, not OFFENSE. Everybody has a right to self-defense. That’s the Law.”

The leader of the proscribed group by the name the Indigenous People of Biafra [IPOB] made the statement February 4, 2021 following a siege in Orlu inside the south eastern state of Imo between the men and women of the Nigerian security forces and the members of IPOB. The siege had resulted in the killing of police officers and other security members of Nigeria. The IPOB claimed none of the members of IPOB were killed. But corpses of civilians were seen littered on the streets of Orlu. The leader of IPOB stated that the corpses were of innocent citizens killed by the Nigerian security forces.

stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Vodox: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Messed up
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Abdul05: 3:46am On Feb 04, 2021
What does KANU have to send against our enemy if this comes up again? Oh my God!, what a suicide plot or is it a reverse pogrom ?Did this have to be so? Oh what a poor boy!

These are the questions we Ibos need to answer or debate on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by defcon4: 4:08am On Feb 04, 2021
The Nigerian army that cannot neutralize Boko Haram and rabid Fulani.

5 Likes

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed Backstabbing green algae eaters will soon come at fidgeting like convulsion patients.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Chest beating as usual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by MsAllison(f): 5:31am On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
Abdul05:
What does KANU have to send against our enemy if this comes up again? Oh my God!, what a suicide plot or is it a reverse pogrom ?Did this have to be so? Oh what a poor boy!

[/s]
shatap
Igbos don't answer Abdul

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Adamsshaje: 5:32am On Feb 04, 2021
This kanu is a dangerous man
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Jamesbally: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2021
This Fake, Substandard and CHINA VERSION of SHEKAU (Nnandi Kanu) dey yarn dust grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by chinjo(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying life in UK and he is sending innocent youths on a suicide mission. The Biafra we all seek is not the one that requires gun to achieve. It requires purely mental warfare with international collaboration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Jerryherd: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Army go waste this ones while Kanu flex their Biafra contribution and levy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by epondudu: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Violence is embedded in this man's DNA he believes only war can give them Biafra, right from the onset of his agitation he has been soliciting weapons. With the way things are going the east will become northeast. God protect your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2021
War and unrest won't stop if we continue to listen to people whose livelihood depends on the chaos they cause. Apart from fight, destroy, what else are they good at? What amuse me most is that this guy Kanu is somewhere hiding dishing out commands.

I met a guy at my former place of work, this guy is often called 'judge' obviously the way he talks grin. Then i engaged him in an intelligent argument one day. To my surprise, the guys seems very vast and garnished with information. Unfortunately however, he can't talk without pointing fingers to his head
"You these people no get sense"
"Dumb fools of the zoo entrapment"

After a while, i asked him why he kept using foul languages at me just because of unharmful arguments?.... I got my answer the day i watched Nnamdi Kanu myself. Always tackling issues with emotions, talking with foul languages. One more germain fact... Kanu is a vast guy, knowledgeable but to me, a coward!

Draa won't answer mentions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2021
But why is Buhari trying to cause a problem in East

2 Likes

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Charmingrascal(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Abdul05:

Aboki this is 2021 it will shock you that when it starts Kanu will not be alone, many people who are not Igbos from other regions will join.

When the time comes even men of the Nigeria Army of Southern extraction will quit the Army to defend their father land against Buhari Jihadist Fulani Army

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Jamesbally:
This Fake, Substandard and CHINA VERSION of SHEKAU (Nnandi Kanu) dey yarn dust grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Thank God he is China version and not zoo version. Because China is a billion steps ahead of the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2021
chinjo:
Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying life in UK and he is sending innocent youths on a suicide mission. The Biafra we all seek is not the one that requires gun to achieve. It requires purely mental warfare with international collaboration.
Enough of that rubbish you goons keep spewing. What do you mean by kanu enjoying life in UK and sending innocent youths on a suicide mission??

Is it kanu that is doing the killings or the nigga-arean army that left boko haram, bandits and fulani herdsmen only to be killing innocent igbo youths just because they want freedom.
Is marriage by force??

You want a biafra of mental warfare with international collaboration, even when the fulanised army derives joy in killing our innocent youths unjustly??

Is like you're dreaming.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Jerryherd:
Army go waste this ones while Kanu flex their Biafra contribution and levy
Which army are you talking about??
The army you're talking about, is it the ones that usually runaway when their rivalry is equally armed like them??

Everytime contribution and levy is all you enemies of freedom know. Where is your brain do you really think that an organization like IPOB can work without finance?? Even your village meeting or social club( that is if you belong to any) cannot run or work without funding.

I don't know if this forum breeds idiots or something.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Heediot
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by BigSarah(f): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Stop making unguarded statements guy, all this can be used against you and ESN
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Drabeey:
War and unrest won't stop if we continue to listen to people whose livelihood depends on the chaos they cause. Apart from fight, destroy, what else is Kanu good at? What amuse me most is that this guy is somewhere hiding dishing out commands.

I met a guy at my former place of work, this guy is often called 'judge' obviously the way he talks grin. Then i engaged him in an intelligent argument one day. To my surprise, the guys seems very vast and garnished with information. Unfortunately however, he can't talk without pointing fingers to his head

After a while, i asked him why he kept using foul languages at me just because of unharmful arguments?.... I got my answer the day i watched Nnamdi Kanu myself. Always tackling issues with emotions, talking with foul languages. One more germain fact... Kanu is a vast guy, knowledgeable but to me, a coward!

Exactly

theFilmtricsay
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by IduNaOba: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Drabeey:
War and unrest won't stop if we continue to listen to people whose livelihood depends on the chaos they cause. Apart from fight, destroy, what else is Kanu good at? What amuse me most is that this guy is somewhere hiding dishing out commands.

How will you answer mentions?
Onye mgbu
Gaa kụọ isi na - ahụ aja
In English
Go knack head for wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by orisa37: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2021
BUHARI, NASS AND THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATE ASSEMBLIES, PLEASE IMPLEMENT APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW

AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES ONLY

WIE.
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2021
IduNaOba:
How will you answer mentions? Onye mgbu Gaa kụọ isi na - ahụ aja In English Go knack head for wall
he spoke the pure truth but you know,~tthe truth is mostly bitter
theFilmtricsay
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Drabeey:

Nigeria has no place on earth!!!! There is nothing a country about Nigeria. Which armed force on earth wantonly kills the citizen it sworn to protect? I am for total destruction of Nigeria so that nation states with people who have good social order will emerge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2021
chinjo:
Lol,
What are you up to this morning?
What is stopping you from unleashing your "mental bazookas and mental ogbunigwes" on the Nigerian government since what we need is "mental warfare"?
International collaboration? Start it nah... We like to humour ourselves a lot in this country with all sorts theoritical nonsenses! Burutai and one iguanas lookalike named Attahiru are there dropping bombs on defenceless civilians and you are there frothing at the mouth about some "mental warfare"... It's those that are alive that can even talk of "mental warfare"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2021
From the same fugitive China Sheka coward who could not attend his parents burial.
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by Redcrafton: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Afamed:
From the same fugitive China Sheka coward who could not attend his parents burial.

Where is your parents burial here?

You shameless and brutal hypocrites are ONLY empowered when civilians are killed.

You will never say pimmm...on this photo.

...disgusting coward...

3 Likes

Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Abdul05:
[s]What does KANU have to send against our enemy if this comes up again? Oh my God!, what a suicide plot or is it a reverse pogrom ?Did this have to be so? Oh what a poor boy![/s]

He has the support of his people against your likes and your coward nigeria army...
Yoruba Muslim claiming igbo.#spits
Re: “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Abdul05:

Abdul has now become Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Economic And Political Impact Of IPOB In Igboland. / Does Peter Obi Support Prove Yorubas Are Naive? / When My Front Car Bumper Fell Off On Abuja-kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.