Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! (3524 Views)

Creative Writers Needed / 3-month Paid Writing/content Creation Internship In ABUJA / Call For Paid Submissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2021
We are looking for creative writers who have very good command of English Language, and have written stories in the past for writing gigs. We especially need romance, erotica, and science fiction writers. These stories are inclusive of LGBTQ themes, so we need you to be open-minded.

If you know you're capable of writing captivating stories that will grab the attention of your audience, then we highly need your services. You will be paid for each word you write. You will also receive the payment not less than five days after you have delivered the job.

If you're interested, send a mail and attach past samples of your works. We will reach out to you if we think you fit into the category. (You are to send your own story, because a plagiarism test will be run on any material you send to be sure you didn't lift it from the internet.)

If you don't think you're qualified for this opportunity, you can inform as many of your friends who might be interested. The more, the merrier.

My contact is on my profile.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by AngryArmani: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
hi. is this still open?
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2021
AngryArmani:
hi. is this still open?

Yes!
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by AngryArmani: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2021
Baybii:

Yes!

sent a mail
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Hello everyone. Fiction writers are still very much needed for genres like romance, erotica, adventure, paranormal, thriller etc. Please send a PM to apply. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Raachukwu(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hi is this still open, I'm interested.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Onyiloyi121: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Evening! Am ready for this job, am Onyiloyi Emmanuel Michael.
A HND holder
My discipline is Business Administration and management
My skills include but not limited to content creation, website design, digital marketing etc
Would love to hear from u sir
My whatsapp number 08059158793
My Email address is Mickysleek@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Mahckswhell: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
I'm interested.... especially in writing Sci-fi
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by silverachy: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Hi, is this still open?
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by AceGoodness(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Hi.

Is this still available? I'd like to apply especially for the romance genre.

Thank you.

Baybii:
Hello everyone. Fiction writers are still very much needed for genres like romance, erotica, adventure, paranormal, thriller etc. Please send a PM to apply. Cheers.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Khemmie12(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Baybii:
We are looking for creative writers who have very good command of English Language, and have written stories in the past for writing gigs. We especially need romance, erotica, and science fiction writers. These stories are inclusive of LGBTQ themes, so we need you to be open-minded.

If you know you're capable of writing captivating stories that will grab the attention of your audience, then we highly need your services. You will be paid for each word you write. You will also receive the payment not less than five days after you have delivered the job.

If you're interested, send a mail and attach past samples of your works. We will reach out to you if we think you fit into the category. (You are to send your own story, because a plagiarism test will be run on any material you send to be sure you didn't lift it from the internet.)

If you don't think you're qualified for this opportunity, you can inform as many of your friends who might be interested. The more, the merrier.

Thank you
Baybii:

Hi
Am very much interested, how do I contact you
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Izuwrite(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hi, is it still open? I'm interested
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Khemmie12:

Hi
Am very much interested, how do I contact you

Thank you for signfying your interest. I'll respond to your pm shortly, please attach relevant samples to the posted ad i.e. one or two short fiction stories.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Izuwrite:
Hi, is it still open? I'm interested

Certainly, the position is always open. Some writers who responded to the ad have been hired but more are needed. Kindly send a PM.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Thepenpiercer: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2021
How can I apply
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by AbrahamZamani: 2:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Baybii:

Thank you

Hello I am a professional content writer. I write articles and copies. You check out my latest article and copy in a landing I also designed.

I have also sent you a mail

Article: https://helloxandy.com/the-six-degrees-of-separation-its-a-small-world/

Landing page: https://helloxandy.com/book-sell-landing-page/

You can reach me on 07062766895
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Gotname: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Interested. I am an author and blogger. You will find my books and write-ups �

Gotnamewrites.org

redeagleeye7@yahoo.com

08164807904. Whatsapp
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Aiwehdeh(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Baybii:

Thank you
Hi. Is the job still available? am very much good in writing creative romance story.
I await your response.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2021
Good writers are still needed! Please, send a sample to make.money.writingg@gmail.com
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
If you want to start earning quick money by writing FICTION stories, then send a mail with a sample (story) of not more than 1k words to make.money.writingg@gmail.com

Only FICTION writers are needed for now, especially people who can write science fiction, romance, children stories.
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Fab21: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
I write children stories...
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2021
Serious fiction writers needed!
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2021
You can reach me on make.money.writingg @gmail .com if you want to get paid for writing romance and science fiction stories!
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by seowriters4you: 5:32am On Aug 30, 2021
Writers4you is a founder-led content writing agency that brands trust for impeccable and exceptional writing services. Since our inception in 2015, we have been delivering meticulous content, designed keeping your business in mind. We promise to elevate your brand's exposure, win you business and increase your ROI.
https://www.writers4you.co.in
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2021
What I am looking for: romance writers, science fiction writers, fantasy writers. Basically, talented people who can stories.

What I am NOT looking for: articles, SEO services, brand marketing, content creation, blog posts.[b]
[/b]
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Emempaul(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Baybii:
What I am looking for: romance writers, science fiction writers, fantasy writers. Basically, talented people who can stories.

What I am NOT looking for: articles, SEO services, brand marketing, content creation, blog posts.[b]
[/b]

Can I apply? I currently have a fantasy story ongoing on this platform titled legacies. Does that qualify enough
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Emempaul:

Can I apply? I currently have a fantasy story ongoing on this platform titled legacies. Does that qualify enough

Yes!
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Emempaul(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Baybii:

Yes!

How does one contact you
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Baybii: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Emempaul:

How does one contact you

make.money.writingg gmail com smiley
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by AlukuEmmanuel(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2021
I would love to work with you

Here's my contact

Re: Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! by Emempaul(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Baybii:

make.money.writingg gmail com smiley

I just sent you an email sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

READ THIS! Writers Helping Writers Improve Writers Group / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series / Rugged Life In Sec. Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.