Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport (31926 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by peacekante: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Abike Dabiri has given a new update on the Nigeria passport and visa policy.
According to her,

Renewing of passport has 10 years validation,

You can come to Nigeria without any Visa as long as you are a Nigerian. but will pay for Visa on arrival fee.

If you have dual citizenship, just come back to Nigeria and pay for Visa on Arrival fee by going to the immigration portal and register.
Even if your passport is expired, You can also come back home if you show a valid identification that you are a Nigerian. It could be your father's birth certificate or passport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a11c9e3QtNg

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Fahdiga1: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one from the Tribal bigot

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by harmargedon: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2021
just wait, they are coming.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by internationalman(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2021
By the grace of God I will be posting updates of my journey to Yankee here this year..

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2021
He dey easy to talk, if you go immigration wetin them go turn person to go make one leave this country with..... Airport officers another set of problems

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by tillaman(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
sad
You never update us on the Nigerian wey die for police custody in Dubai ��
Abi una don die the matter

10 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Kingluqman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na just come back come back I Dey read for wetin e talk. A Nigerian go collect visa on arrival, like sey e go dey easy.

Abi won ti cum ni grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by zieraw2005(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
K
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by 900warriorz: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Obodo Oyibo here I come grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Let us juxtaposed the NIN registration to our National Passport.

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by 900warriorz: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
MANNABBQGRILLZ, Oya lets come and go and prepare to go to the Amelica grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by wisdom042(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na so them dey talk for media but will do opposite behind doors. No be Nigeria Government again especially dis woman with 2 face and 2 mouth

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by maskid(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
I dot understand. So i need a visa to enter my country? So passport is not enough? Pay for what?!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Jirehz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
internationalman:
By the grace of God I will be posting updates of my journey to Yankee here this year..

Amen brother

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Celestyn8213: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Easier said than done
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by chumada: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
they're just waking up now, stupid office headed by a bigoted woman, olosho woman
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by maskid(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
I don't understand. So i need a visa to enter my country? So passport is not enough? Pay for what?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:

She's not, many Nigerians will do same in her position. It's what her job requires. Nigeria systematic failure.
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Queenlovely(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
f
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Fahdiga1: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98732833:
Space booker

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
This useless woman again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Otaiky(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ohoke
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by AFONJACOW(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nna men to get Nigeria passport here nah war , you will spend close to 150k on that worthless piece of paper, it's very traumatic what you will pass through, abeg i want to know if I can fly in with expired passport since I have residence here a s renew it in abj
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by specialmati(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Brendaniel: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
post=98732833:

Let us juxtaposed the NIN registration to our National Passport.

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$!
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your nin and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Thrash, you talk as if the government made it so easy, this evil that you are doing, continue...

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by AFONJACOW(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nna men to get Nigeria passport here nah war , you will spend close to 150k on that worthless piece of paper, it's very traumatic what you will pass through, abeg i want to know if I can fly in with expired passport since I have residence here and renew it in abj
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by nedekid: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one.
No point making life difficult for ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) / Isaac Fayose Becomes A Van Driver In UK (Video) / Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.